Chapter 59

What if we are not...

While Tae is busy cooking the dinner in the kitchen, Fany is drying her body and dressing up after the shower. She wonders what happened to Yulsic because Jessica didn’t come back to sleep last night. She is having some naughty thoughts and giggling inside. She thinks Yulsic would probably make out somewhere. She uses the towel to cover her big smile which is hanging to the ears. She is too happy that her eyes form two haft moon shapes.

 

Fany remembers the scene at the parking lot of SM building. She finds it very sweet the way Yuri carried Jessica in the arms. She is envious and wishes that Tae would act the same way as Yuri; always caring, holding and caressing Jessica. When Yulsic are together, Fany has never seen Yuri stays away from Jessica for more than a step and sometime Yuri would peck Jessica near the jaw line. Fany suddenly wants Tae to take care of her like a baby too.

 

Fany gets an idea, she jumps on the floor to make it sounds as if she just fell. She rapidly sits down and holds her ankle like it’s really hurt. She expects Tae would come within five seconds. She counts to five while fixing at the bathroom door wishing Tae would appears. But nobody comes.

 

Fany puts the hands on her hips. “How come she couldn’t hear me?” Fany wonders. She stands up and jumps another time. This time she yells to make it more obvious. She immediately sits back and makes the pose of someone who is hurt. She also frowns to add some expressions in order to make it more real. She checks her face in the big mirror of the bathroom to see if it’s conceiving. She is shocked with her acting talent. She thinks she should deserve an acting award! Satisfied, she glances back to the door; it’s still closed.

 

“What is she doing?” Fany mutters.

 

She stands up and opens the door slightly; just enough to sneak out with one eye. She sees nobody in the kitchen. She opens the door a little bit more to look over the living room. The house seems too quite. She is curious where Tae could be. She steps out to the kitchen to look more closely in case Tae is hiding. She sees no sign of Tae. Fany glances around the house. She decides to check the bedroom because it’s the only place she thinks Tae would hide.

 

Fany is certain that Tae is in the bed room. She slowly turns the handle and prepares to make a big sound. She wants to scare Tae as soon as the door is open.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“KYAAAAA!!” Fany screams because she suddenly hears Tae voice from behind. It’s so abrupt that Fany’s heart almost pops out! She holds her chest and takes a deep breath. “YYYYA! WHERE WERE YOU? WHY YOU DIDN’T ANSWER ME EARLIER?”

 

Tae in her lower lip because of surprise. She blinks the eyes and gives Fany a dumbfound looks. Tae has no clue Fany is yelling out loud because Fany’s plan didn’t work. “HUH? You called me?” Tae asks. “I went to the corner store to buy the some drinks.” Tae pulls the plastic bag up to Fany eyes.

 

When Tae came back home, she saw Fany sneaking behind the bedroom door. So Tae tiptoed up to Fany.

 

“YOU SHOULD AT LEAST LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU GO OUT” Fany says. Fany is awkward because what she did in the bathroom was for nothing.

 

“You were showering so you probably couldn’t hear me even if I noticed you.” Tae says innocently.

 

“You could knock the door and then let me know!” Fany argues

 

“Wae?!? You want me to see you or what?” Tae teases Fany.

 

PABO TAE!! Fany says in the head. She doesn’t want to talk with Tae anymore. She crosses her arms and walks back to the living room.

 

Tae is following. She still has no clue what is going on but she thinks Fany may want something when she was not in the house. “So why did you call me earlier for?” Tae asks.

 

“Nothing!” Fany answers.

 

“Okay!” Tae shrugs the shoulder and goes back to the kitchen to check kimchi stew soup.  

 

ARRRRGRGRGRG PABO TAETAE PABO!! Fany throws the pillow toward the kitchen but it’s not heavy enough to make a sound on the floor.  Fany pouts and remains sitting on the sofa; legs and arms crossed. She stays still for a while then she thinks it wouldn’t harm to try another time.

 

Fany lighten her mode. She decides to go talk to Tae. She goes on the kitchen and stay behind Tae. She pokes Tae’s back with one finger. She shows a pity face when Tae turned around.

 

“Huh?” Tae huddles the eyebrows together. “What sweetie?”

 

Fany pouts. “I hurt my leg.” Fany waits for Tae’s reaction. She is expecting Tae would be super worried and hug and lift her up.

 

Fany sees Tae looks down.

 

“Where?” Tae asks. “Are you ok?” Tae holds Fany’s arm at the elbow level in case Fany would need help.

 

“It’s hurt when I walked.” Fany puts the arm around Tae’s shoulder and steps closer to in order to make Tae lift her up.

 

“Jjinja?” Tae holds Fany’s waist to help the girl walking. She thinks it’s weird because Fany seemed to be alright few minutes ago when walking from the bedroom to the living room.

 

Fany is boiling inside because of Tae’s slow reaction.

 

Tae sometime kisses with Fany but she rarely shows affection because she is not the touchy type like Yulsic. Therefore, she couldn't guess what Fany wants.

 

Tae puts Fany back on the sofa so she could look for the medical gel.

 

Fany pulls Tae sitting on the sofa and hugs tightly. “Stay with me.” Fany puts the leg on Tae’s lap to block.

 

Tae finds Fany is acting really weird. “What is wrong with you? Why are you all touchy suddenly? Your leg is not hurt right?”

 

“I just want to be close to you” Fany says. She looks up and pecks Tae’s cheek.

 

“Wae? Your hormones are over flowing?” Tae asks. She arches up one eyebrow.

 

“YA! KIM TAE YEON! CAN YOU JUST HUG ME FOR A SECOND?” Fany scolds out loud making Tae startles.

 

“HUG!” Fany orders.

 

Tae immediately puts the arm around Fany’s shoulder

 

“PUT YOUR OTHER ARM AROUND MY WAIST AND PULL ME CLOSER”

 

Tae has never seen Fany that scary so she thinks it's better to follow Fany orders.   

 

Fany is satisfied. She is giggling inside because she succeeded to scare and order Tae like she wanted.

 

Tae has no idea that Fany is smiling on her shoulder.

 

“EUHH P..pany. I think I have to check the cooking” Tae says after a long moment.

 

“Lets it cooked” Fany answers. She doesn’t release Tae.

 

“It will be overcooked” Tae remarks

 

“Lets it overcooked” Fany doesn’t care.

 

“You will not able to eat” Tae insists.

 

“I’m on diet. Don’t worry” Fany says.

 

Then Taeny hears the bell from the door.

 

Fany swears she would kill that person to interrupt her hugging session with Tae.  

 

“Let’s pretend nobody is home” Fany says.

 

But the bell rings again.

 

“I think you should check who is” Tae says so she could go check the cooking before the kitchen gets on fire.

 

Tae leaves Fany to go in the kitchen.

 

Fany angrily steps to the door and abruptly open it. “WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR!!?!”

 

“Anyeong!”

 

Fany sees Yuri piggybacks Jessica.

 

“What took you so long what were you doing?” Yuri asks. She goes past Fany and steps in the house.

 

Fany is envious. She thinks Tae could have piggybacked her a while ago too. Fany follows in. “So you two made up?” Fany asks.

 

Yuri couldn’t hear because the foods smell so good. She puts Jessica down and runs in the kitchen. She gives Tae a friendly hug and pokes the foods earning a slap from Tae. "At least wash your hand” Tae scolds

 

“Ouch! But I’m hungry!” Yuri exclaims.

 

“You guys haven’t eaten for the day?” Tae asks.

 

“We ate around 10 o’clock. Then I drove Jessica to the medical clinic to cheek the ankle. GOSH There were so many people so by the time for our tour it was almost 3 p.m.” Yuri tastes the kimchi soup.

 

“Why didn’t you bring her to your family doctor? Would it be faster?” Tae asks.

 

“He is on vacations" Yuri answers. “Did Sunny say something about Jessica absence?” Yuri asks

 

“Nope. She said you could have noticed her directly instead of making Sooyoung transferring the message. Why are you guys so complicated?” Tae asks.

 

“It was nothing serious. You don’t need to know” Yuri says.

 

“Okay. YA! Help me preparing the dishes and the table instead of eating all by yourself.” Tae scolds.

 

In the living room, Fany glares to Jessica. “So you guy made ou/up?” She was about to say make out but rapidly switched to make up.

 

Jessica nods and smiles.

 

Fany is jealous because Yulsic just made up and they are already lovey dovey. Fany thinks maybe she should try a cold war with Tae too. She is wondering if Tae would be more worry and shows more affection.

 

“YA! Are you bullying my little girlfriend?” Yuri asks because she sees Fany standing with the arms crossed in front of Jessica.

 

Fany pouts to Yuri.

 

Yuri puts the dish on the table and runs to knee in front of Jessica.

 

Fany sees Yuri rubs on the side of Jessica’s thigh when the other hand is holding with Jessica. Then Yuri peecks Jessica on the lips and; asking if the little girl is hungry.

 

Fany cannot let Yulsic be lovey dovey like that.

 

“SO did Yoona call you yesterday?” Fany asks Yuri to cut Yulsic.

 

Tae hears Fany question. “PANY AH!” Tae calls from the kitchen and waving Fany to come over.

 

Yuri is worrying that Jessica would feel sad. Yuri looks at Jessica in the eyes and shakes the head signaling the little girl to not pay attention about what Fany just asked.

 

==================

A/n : the new hidden chapter is available *look under my story list* kekekeke