Chapter 52

What if we are not...

As expected by Sunny, Yuri and Yoona are awkward to each other especially the way Yoona acts.

 

Yoona is avoiding meeting eyes with Yuri. She never gives a look to Yuri. She becomes talkative with Taeny because she doesn’t want to hear Yulsic having sweet talk to each other. But the girls are standing too close that even if they are not looking they still know what each of them is doing. The more Yoona tries to avoid, the more she hears Yulsic. She hears Jessica answering Yuri very cutely and the way Yuri talks back to the little girl is just too much for Yoona to handle. The more she hears about Yulsic, the more she imagines herself with Yuri. Yoona thoughts it should be her with Yuri instead of Jessica. Yoona just laughs out loud for every single joke that Soo and Seo are throwing. She wants to cover Yulsic voices.

 

On another hand, Yuri sometime checks at Yoona because the girl is acting weird. Yuri was only able says “hi” when Yoona comes then she is completely being ignored. Each time Yuri wants to say something to Yoona but the last one starts to join SeoSoon conversation. It’s strange for Yuri because Yoona seems to be normal and still interacts naturally at work. Yuri thinks it’s probably because Jessica is there, that’s why Yoona feels uncomfortable. But it’s not like Yuri could stay away from Jessica just because of that. She just stops caressing Jessica so Yoona would feel easier.

 

Both Yulsic want to touch each other but they are holding back for Yoona. They become silent. They are listening to SooSeo jokes. Yulsic only smile and look to each other when something sounds funny. It’s Jessica smiles and turns to Yuri, or it’s Yuri laughs and looks at Jessica. Then Yuri fixes Jessica hair by a simple reflex. Yoona could notices Yulsic with the corner of the eye.

 

Yoona excuses herself to go to the restroom. Yuri carrying action is too much for Yoona. She is blasting water over her face to refresh. She fills the sink with water and immerses her face in order to stop thinking about Yulsic.

 

Seo is looking at Yoona from far. She feels sad. She is hurt to see Yoona like that. She is watching Yoona diving for a while, it already excess a minute. She wants to go over Yoona and pulling the last one up but Sunny moves Seo out of the restroom.

 

Seosun are standing at the door way. “Unnie let go of me” Seo is pulling back.

 

“Let her be Seo Hyun.” Sunny says.

 

“I can’t! She is suffering! She must feel really hurt to stay that long in the water”

 

“She must feel hurt to forget Yuri. It’s very clearly that she is not sincere toward you.”

 

Seo is covering the ear. “I’m not listening to you! I don’t hear anything! I can’t hear anything!” Seo wants to step away but Sunny is trying to stop her.

 

“You already know that she is using you. Why are you still ignore that fact?”

 

“NO I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING! SHE IS NOT! SHE IS NOT!” Seo shouts out loud. She is about to tear up.

 

“Stop Seohyun! Yoona is not nice as you thought she is. She is a thief”

 

Seo presses harder on the ear and shakes. She steps backward to keep distance from Sunny.

 

“She stole my business plan for the Best Prince hotel acquisition.”

 

The more Sunny talks the more Seo moves back until her back hit the wall. She leans on it and sits down covering her head. Seo is crying because she knows the truth. The day Yoonhyun came back from Busan vacation and Seo got the sunburn. Seo remembers Yoona told her to stay in the bed waiting for Yoona to go get the medicine. But in fact, Seo saw Yoona secretly went to Sunny room and read the documentations on Sunny desk.

 

“That is why Yuri succeeded dealing with the investor.” Sunny contines.

 

“WHAT?” Sunny hears Yuri’s voice from behind.  

 

Yulsic also follow Yoonhyun to the restroom in case something happen to Yoona. Only Taeny are left in the club.

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? THE PLAN WAS MINE. I WROTE IT WITH MY OWN HAND AND IDEA!” Yuri shouts. She cannot believe that Yoona changed the proposal.

 

“You are careless as always.” Sunny remarks. “The day you went to US to sign with Johnson, didn’t you receive another version of the proposal from Yoona.

 

“IT CAN’T BE”

 

“Have you re-read your proposal?”

 

Yuri recalls Yoona sent her an email saying that Mr. Kwon asked Yoona to change some wording in the proposal. Yuri was in the rush so she didn’t read the new version. Yuri looks at Sunny. “How did you know all that?”

 

“I know you have a fight with Johnson because my people have tried to deal with him too. The next day you fought with him, I met with Johnson and he was very satisfy with our business plan.”

 

“Then why didn’t he sign with you instead if you were better for him?”

 

“Because if he becomes investor at your company, he has the authority to work you around just to annoy you. You would have to listen to him and do whatever he asks for. It’s funnier for him! BABO!”

 

Yuri is holding her fists. She is very angry because Yoona steal the business idea from Sunny. It means Sunny was better. She didn’t like to be tricked but she is tricked by Johnson. Furthermore, she trusts Yoona and would never think Yoona would do something like that. Yoona could be in prison if Sunny sues her for stealing the confidential information.  

 

Jessica holds Yuri’s arm to comfort.

 

“I don’t know how much you care for Yoona, but I must warn you that she is not a good person.” Sunny tells Yuri.

 

“STOP IT PLEASE! STOP!” Seo shouts. She is still crying.

 

At the moment, the girls hear a sound in the restroom. They run in and see Yoona falling on the floor. Whitout hesitation, Seo lifts Yoona up but she doesn’t have enough strength. Yuri takes Yoona in the arms instead. The girls quickly move the nearby hospital.

 

They impatiently wait outside of the emergency room. Seo is walking back and forth.

 

Yuir is sitting covering her eyes. She sights deeply and shakes the head. She can’t believe what Yoona did.  Jessica is rubbing Yuri’s shoulder. She hopes she can do something for Yuri.

 

“How is she Dr.?” Seo asks when the doctor come out. The rest of the girls are gathering around too.

 

“We have succeeded to remove the water out of her lungs. However she is still unconscious. She needs some rest. It’s nothing serious. Just let her stay for tonight so we can do a follow up on her. One of you can complete the admission procedure at the reception.”

 

“Thank you doctor.” Seo says.

 

The doctor greats and walk away.

 

“Unnie I want to stay with her for tonight” Seo tells Sunny.

 

 “Even if you stay, she is not going to recover faster” Sunny says.

 

“I don’t think that I can bring myself home right now” Seo replies.

 

Sunny exhales.

 

“Just let her stay here. She probably could not even sleep peacefully if she goes home” Soo tries to convince Sunny.

 

“The doctor said it’s nothing serious so don’t worry too much. Ok? Unnie will come to pick up you tomorrow.” Sunny tells Seo.

 

“Thank you unnie” Seo says.

 

“Sunny” Yuri calls.

 

Sunny looks back. “huh?”

 

“Can you drive Jessica home too?” Yuri asks since Taeny do not know how to drive.

 

“Seobang can I stay with you too?” Jessica asks. She really doesn’t want to let go if Yuri at this moment.

 

“There is not enough room for all of us to stay here babe.” Yuri says. She puts the palm on Jessica’s jaw and caresses the cheek. “Go with Sunny. I’ll come see you tomorrow. Ok?” Yuri kisses Jessica forehead. “Be good”

 

Jessica closes the eyes and nods. She really wants to stay .She is wondering what will happen to Yoonyul. Jessica knows it’s normal that Yuri worries about Yoona because they are friends for a long time after all. But Jessica just got a strange feeling that something may go wrong.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Minho’s employee is stalking Kryber every day in order to know their routine. It would be easier for him to attack them especially Amber. He remembers Minho told him to not harm Krystal or he would be death. So he is looking for the moment when Amber is alone. He knows that every morning Amber would pick up the milk in front of the Jung’s house.

 

That day, the employee hides the milk bottles away so Amber would have to go out to buy at the corner store.  He waits until Amber walking alone on the alley. He makes Amber unconscious and kidnaps her to an abandon warehouse. Amber is blindfolded and attached.  Her hands are hanged up to the celling. She could barely stand on her toes.

 

The guy removes the tissue of Amber’s mouth.

 

“WHO THE ARE YOU?” Amber yells. She spits the saliva out and it hits the guy’s face.

 

The guy wipes it from his face. He gets angry and slaps Amber hardly.

 

It hurts very much. Amber could taste the blood in . “AHH SON OF THE !” Ambers belches out the blood on the ground.

 

The guy grasps Amber’s hair on the top and presses on Amber’s jaw. “So IT HURT HUH? I’ll make you feel really hurt!! Let’s see if you still able to swear again.” He uses the back of his hand to claps on Amber’s cheek.

 

“BASTARD!” Amber shouts.