Chapter 50

What if we are not...

Minho gets to the club. He is not in a very good mood because of Amber.

 

“Boss you are back?” The employee asks.

 

Minho stares at the guy and starts hitting him nonstop. When the guy falls on the floor, Minho continues to add some kicks. The guy is the one who touched Krystal the last time and made Minho fell for the plan.

 

Minho s his shirt. He uses too much energy to hit the guy that he is getting hot. He sits back on the chair and uses the fist to smash on the table. His eyes are filled with anger and red nerves can be seen.

 

“You dare to provoke me. I’ll teach you a good lesson.” Minho mutters while thinking of Amber.

 

“Where is Chansung? Call him for me” Minho asks his employee.

 

The employee is still lying on the floor. He has no force to get up. “He is in Busan Boss” The employee answers.

 

“I TOLD YOU CALL HIM FOR ME! ARE YOU DEAF OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN?!!” Minho yells. He glowers the eyes.

 

The employee is crawling up to Minho desk to reach the phone. He dials the number. “Hung? The boss is looking for you.” The guy says when the person picks up from the other line.

 

Minho overtakes the phone. “Where are you? I need you to do something. Beat Amber Liu up for me”

 

Chansung sighs “Do you really need to beat her? You are into Krystal that much?”

 

“Listen. I ORDER you to BEAT her not arguing with me. ARE …YOU…GOING…TO…BEAT…HER…OR…NOT?” Minho talks slowly and emphases each word.

 

“Minho. I’ll do whatever you want me to do but I cannot beat a girl. It goes against my principle.” Chansung replies.

 

Minho is so angry. He throws the phone to the wall. He nods. “Fine if you don’t do it then I’ll beat her by my own!” He the hairs to calm down. “A girl or not if she is in my way to get Krystal, then I’ll teach her a good lesson.” Minho talks alone.

 

“Boss let me help you for this time” The employee timidly begs Minho. He is a shoe-slicker. He really wants to get Minho attention.

 

Minho grabs the guy’s neck. “Good. If you fail again this time, today next year will be your death anniversary”

 

“Trust me Boss. I’ll not deceive you this time. For sure. I swear on my head.” The guy says firmly.

 

Minho slaps on the guy’s face. “Good” He smirks.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Taeyeon is going to do her first performance tonight. Sunny sets Tae to duet with Boa.

 

Donghae and Sunny are standing at the back of the stage. Sunny is standing arms crossed. She is monitoring all the performances one by one. That way she can give a good feedback to the singers and the staffs about what to improve for the next time. She is perfectionism so she cannot tolerate mistake.

 

“Are you sure you want them to sing together?” Donghae asks Sunny. “BoA is our best of the best and Taeyeon is just a new comer.”

 

“Taeyeon is not anybody. She already has some experiences on stage.” Sunny says. Her eyes are fixed to the stage. “Her voice is not a problem. It’s good enough to handle BoA’s song.”

 

 “If she is that good why don’t you just let her having a solo?” Donghae asks.

 

“Even though she has sung in public before, she has never performed in a big stage like ours. The sound is more dispersing in a big room. If you sing in a small auditorium, it’s less demanding. So she needs to get use with the space of the stage, to adjust her voice and breathing technic so everybody in the room could hear well. So BoA will be a good hand for Taeyeon” Sunny explains.

 

“So you mean with BoA leading in the song, Taeyeon could catch the tone and sing at the right level”

 

“Don’t make it sound like Taeyeon doesn’t know her notes. She sure knows how to make the song become a masterpiece. She just needs to adjust the Volume

 

At the backstage, BoA is sitting in the private room waiting to get her make up done while Tae is sitting in the common waiting room.

 

Jessica is checking again and again the outfits that she has prepared. “The boots – checked. The bell - checked. The outfit - checked. What am I missing? AH! Accessories! Earrings, wristbands, necklaces and the rings” Jessica recounts everything. It’s be the first time her design is showing off to public. She is a bit nervous because she is not only responsible for Tae clothes but Sunny also asked her to prepare the clothes for BoA.

 

“Stop counting! You have checked a thousand times now” Tae tells Jessica.

 

“Ottoke I’m too nervous! What if the clothes do not fit with BoA. She has not even tried once” Jessica says.

 

“Well that’s her problem. You have done your best already to fit with the measure she gave you” Tae says.

 

“Every stylist has their own way to measure. It could make a different in the cut. I’m just afraid it’s going to be a bit loose and makes her look fat.” Jessica explains.

 

“KIM TAEYEON GET YOURSELF READY IN 30 MINUTES!” The staff shouts.

 

“NEH!” Tae shouts back.

 

“Ottoke ottoke it’s time already?” Jessica starts to panic.

 

“HEY!” Tae stops Jessica. Her palms are covering Jessica’s shoulder.  “I’m the one should be nervous not you.” Tae tries to calm the girl down.

 

“What if your cloth is ripped on the stage? OMO did I make it too tight? Or what if BoA looses her pants because they are too big?”  Jessica takes a look of the clothes again.

 

“Look I’ll put mine on and you will see if it fit ok?” Tae says because she has to hurry up. She still has to get the makeup done.

 

Jessica is still checking the size of the cloths. Tae steals them from Jessica’s hand. “You have make me tried them a hundredth time already so please don’t worry.”

 

At the meantime, BoA’s stylist comes to pick up the outfit for BoA. She has a very y attitude and doesn’t great with everybody.

 

Jessica is walking back and forth when Tae is getting ready. She follows Tae until the stage, to fix every single detail of the outfit. Then she stands at the tormentor to observe Tae performance in case the outfit would rip off, she would be ready to fix it right away. She is too concentrated that she could not enjoy Tae voice.

 

The duet with BoA goes well. The fans are screaming vividly every time BoA is singing. They crowded remain silence during the part where Tae sings because they are so captivate by Tae’s voice. They need to stay quite in order to appreciate the amazing voice. They give a good applaud for Tae at the end of the performance. They are asking “Again! Again!”

 

Sunny is very satisfied. When Tae walks past, Sunny claps on Tae’s back to congratulate the girl. She says “You will be officially our new singer now”

 

BoA stops. She glances at Tae from head to toes. Then she walks away.

 

Tae is soo happy with the crowd reaction. She holds Jessica’s hand and run back to the waiting room.

 

From far, Fany sees Taengsic running hands in hands “TAE TAE!!!” Fany shouts. She puts the hands on her hips.

 

Tae runs up and lift Fany up to spin around.

 

Jessica also notices Yuri with Fany. She also runs up to her Seobang and pulls the tall girl down for a hug. “How did you get in? I thought the backstage is only for the staffs.” Jessica talks on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“Fany brings me in. She is working with the musician staffs.” Yuri replies. She kisses on Jessica’s neck

 

“Did you see my performance?” Tae asks Yuri.

 

“Yes! IT was amazing! I think you even beat BoA. You totally steal the performance of tonight.” Yuri answer. “Especially with this look” You points at the rocker outfit.

 

“YA! Don’t just make an excuse to compliment your girlfriend work” Fany says.

 

“I’m just stating the truth. Do you want me to say something like you look ugly?” Yuri asks Fany

 

“You dare to say it to TaeTae!” Fany pouts

 

Yuri pinches Fany nose. “Tkss!”

 

“I think Jessica has done a very good job. This outfit really gives me a lot of confident on stage. Thank you!!” Tae releases Fany and hugs Jessica to thank.

 

“No need to say thank. It’s my duty. By the way Tae I think I need to adjust a little bit at the s level. I think it’s a bit too tight for you” Jessica says. Her eyes are staring at Tae’s and she is about to touch it.

 

“HEY What kind of work is this. Touching my Taetae!” Fany rapidly pulls Tae back. She uses her body to cover Tae.

 

At this time, BoA approaches. Tae bows to the sunbae.

 

“Don’t make me wear this scrap again” BoA says. Her stylist throws the outfit that Jessica made on the floor. They walk away immediately.

 

Jessica sadly looks at what are thrown on the floor. She is about to tear up because has put too much effort into it.

 

“YA! That girl how dare she throws my baby hardworking on the floor like this” Yuri is getting annoyed. She is about to follow BoA but Fany stop her.

 

===========

a/n : in case you are curious, Chansung is the one of 2pm XD.  connection to Taecyeon kekeke