chapter 22

What if we are not...

Since the day they kissed, Fany can’t stop thinking about Tae. She smiles for every reason because her mood is super up. Her classmates wonder if something is wrong with her. The super demanding Tiffany suddenly changes her attitude to be easy with everyone.

 

“Tiffany!” her friend calls

 

Fany doesn’t answer because she is spaced out

 

“Tiffany!” her friend calls again

 

“Huh? Ww…what?” Fany comes back to her sense. She still has a smile on her visage

 

“What were you thinking? You have a silly smile”

 

“Nothing. Hihi”

 

“I don’t believe you. It’s the first time I see you not paying attention in class. There must be something”

 

I know I was thinking about Tae but I can’t tell you. Fany just smile back to her friend.

 

“Have you started?”

 

“Huh?! What? Started what?”

 

“WOA ~ I can’t believe this. The Tiffany who always focus in class, got the best mark, always prepared in advance for the exam, the role model for all students HAS NOT started to prepare her FINAL exam! WOA ~ What made you changed that much? You told me that you have been waited for this exam for showing of your music skill. Now you tell me you have not started. Hello girl~ I kindly remind you that the death line is in two weeks.”

 

Yeah that’s true but I can’t help. Tae is over occupied my brain right now. Fany thinks about Tae again

 

“Now tell me the truth what is wrong with you. Who is that girl?”

 

“Kim Taeyeon” Fany lets out. She has that silly smile again. “NO! No no. That’s not that. Just forget what I just say.” Fany doesn’t want to let her friend knows that she is in love.

 

“Oohhhh I see. Fany is in love. HAHAH”

 

“Whatever you say”

 

Right on that moment, the teacher announces the class is ended.

 

“Hey wanna go to the library with me?” Fany’s friend asks

 

“Uhm no not today. I already have something” Fany says

 

“Tksss. Date?”

 

“Anyo ! You silly stop thinking that I’m seeing someone. Anyways byebye!”

 

Fany rushes out of the class. She takes the cab to KW hotel because Tae asks her for a dinner. Right now there is nothing else in her mind than the image of Kim Taeyeon and the kiss. Fany blushes and giggles to herself when she thinks about that. She wants to know more about Tae feeling, but in the same time she is nervous. It’s the first time Tae asks her out. KYYAAA. It’s a date. It’s a date. Fany thinks.  She has the moon shape eyesmile on her face.

 

“Miss?! Miss?!!” The taxi driver calls

 

“Ah yeah”

 

“We have arrived. Please pay for the ride”

 

“Ah ahh yeah yeah. I’m sorry about that” Fany hands out the money.

 

 

As she steps out of the taxi, she sees her dad is smoking in front of the hotel. Usually Fany would avoid his face but since she has a date with Tae, she decides to step forward and ignore him.

 

“Fany” Her dad catches Fany’s forearm.

 

“Don’t touch me”

 

Her dad sighs. “You are angry at me for how long again?”

 

“Forever! I’ll never forgive you! Never! Never! Never!”

 

“Fany ah, I told your mom’s death was an accident”

 

Fany angrily looks at her Dad “That was not an accident! If it wasn’t you she didn’t die! That day when she came back home, she saw you cheating on her with another woman. If she didn’t have a fight with you, she wouldn’t run out of the house. She would be hit by a car! It was your fault! It was because of you! You! You! You! And now you want to marry another woman? I’ll never accept it! I only have one mother! You really don’t know how much she loved you because you never care for her!”

 

Fany twitches back her forearm. She continues to walk in and sees Tae is waiting the lobby. Fany doesn’t let her Dad ruins her mood.  She takes a deep breath to forget what just happened. She smiles to Tae.

 

“Let’s go” Fany hooks Tae arm

 

Tae just saw Fany fights with Manager Hwang. She wonders is Fany is ok. But she is hesitated to ask.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Tae asks

 

“Anything is fine! But let eat Japanese grilled meat!”

 

Oh yeah anything is fine but you just picked what you wanted. Well ok anything is not really anything. Tae thinks.

 

“Manager Hwang is your dad?” Tae asks

 

Fany nods “But let not talk about him. So why you called me out today. Is there anything special?” Fany turns and shyly looks at Tae in the eyes. Omaigosh momaigosh I think I’m gona faint. How can someone be such a cutie! Even her stare is cute! Her nose is cute! And her lips too. OMAIGOSH those lips. Fany cheeks are getting pinks. “KYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA. Wait for me I need to go to the restroom" Fany needs to spray her face with cold water to calm down

 

Tae dumbfounded looks after Fany running of in a speedy of light. “What is wrong with her? Period ?”

 

30 minutes later, Taeny is finally at the restaurant.  Fany avoids looking straight in Tae eyes in case she will blush again.

 

Fany is so nervous that she becomes clumsy. She couldn’t grab the foods with her chopstick correctly. So Tae helps Fany.

 

 

Omg omg if she feeds me I’m going to faint! Fany thinks but she is picturing Tae feeding her.

 

“Pany!”

 

Fany smiles back “Yes”

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

OMAIGOSH OMAIGOSH OMAIGOSH Don’t tell me you are asking me out. “Yes sure”

 

“Uhmm…” Taeyeon scratches her eyebrow

 

Fany waits impatiently

 

“Can you…” Tae is a bit hesitate

 

Can you be my girlfriend? OH MAMA HERE SHE GOES. Fany feels that her heart is racing up and her hands are sweeting.