chapter 25

What if we are not...

 

Jessica is looking at Yuri deeply. She hopes to find sincerity in the eyes of Yuri because of what she just heard. You really don’t want to lose me? Jessica wants to believe but she is afraid that Yuri still has a profound feeling for Yoona. Yuri ah, can you love two persons in the same time? What if I ask you to choose between Yoona and me?

 

Yuri feels the anxiety in Jessica eyes. She stands on her knees.  She ups straight her body close to Jessica. She wants to know if Jessica has opened up her heart.

 

“Do you forgive me?” Yuri asks.

 

“Should I?” Jessica also asks.

 

Jessica still hesitates because she doesn’t want to have a broken heart again. It’s too painful to stand. But she always fails to put on her guard when Yuri looks at her.

 

Jessica is aware that Yuri is approaching more and more. She knows Yuri wants to kiss but wonders if she should grant. If she does, it means she forgives Yuri. However, Jessica cannot forget what happened at the club.

 

Yulsic is staring at each other lips.

 

Jessica knows Yuri’s visage is getting closer.  She feels Yuri’s hand touches her waist. It would be easier if Jessica does not have feeling for Yuri. She would just reject the kiss. But she can’t. Her feeling for Yuri is too strong to go against. She doesn’t want to lose Yuri either.

 

Jessica lets Yuri kisses.

 

It’s a slow kiss but very passionate. Yuri wants to feel Jessica lips as long as possible. After many days not seeing each other, Yuri misses Jessica presence.  It makes Yuri eager to hold Jessica in the arms. But Yuri decides to go gently so Jessica would accept step by step.

 

Yuri’s other hand is moving around Jessica’s waist. She snugs the space between them. Jessica is held in Yuri's arm without objection.

 

As Yuri pushes more toward, Jessica wraps her arms around Yuri’s neck in order to not fall backward. Jessica feels Yuri’s hand goes up on her back. It stops on her shoulder. Jessica’s balance is supported by Yuri arms.

 

Yuri touches her forehead with Jessica’s when their kiss ends. But she quickly catches up Jessica lips because it was not enough.

 

Jessica caresses Yuri’s head. She signals Yuri to goes slowly so she can breathe in some air.

 

Yuri buckles her arms around Jessica’s body. She lifts Jessica up.

 

Jessica clips her legs on Yuri hips. She releases from the kiss. She looks at Yuri in the eyes. She needs to tell Yuri “I love you”. Jessica doesn’t wait for Yuri to response because she is scared to hear the answer. She continues to kiss with Yuri. She wants to be with Yuri even if it’s only for one day. She wants to Yuri to know about her feeling before moving out. It would be hard for her because she will miss Yuri a lot. Several thoughts occur in Jessica head. What if Yuri is not calling me? What if Yuri will not come to visit? Will she forget me?

 

Yuri breaks the kiss with Jessica.

 

Jessica knows Yuri’s next step is to lay her down on bed. She understands what Yuri wants. She looks at Yuri with the most sincere expression. She hopes Yuri would understand that she is ready to give everything.

 

Yuri climbs on bed. She is holding Jessica tight because she doesn’t want to drop Jessica off her arms. She safely lays Jessica down. Yuri caresses the precious visage that makes her heart beats like crazy since the first day they have met each other.

 

If Yuri's love for Yoona has developed through many years, Yuri’s love for Jessica was at the first sight. It was since the first day, at the first look when Jessica caught Yuri’s attention with the cute voice. Yuri knows her feeling but she keeps holding back because she feels like cheating on Yoona. Before meeting with Jessica, Yuri always thought Yoona will be her girl, that one day she would ask Yoona out.

 

However, Yuri’s heart ached when Jessica cried. She can’t bear to see Jessica sad. After three days not seeing each other, Yuri knows that she can’t leave without Jessica.

 

“I love you too” Yuri says.

 

Jessica is touched. She feels like crying because she is too happy to hear Yuri’s confession. It’s a big relief to know Yuri also love her. Jessica cups Yuri jaws.

 

“Gomawo” Jessica says

 

Yuri smiles softly. She touches Jessica’s nose “Babo, there is no need to say thank you.”  Yuri leans down to start kissing Jessica again.

 

“Uhm…” Jessica pushes Yuri out.

 

“What is wrong?”

 

“What about Kryber? What if they come in?”

 

“They won’t. The door is locked.”

 

“But still…”

 

“Uhmm…then let make lot of noise so they would be embarrassed and not break in”

 

Jessica cheeks instantly become hot pink. 

 

Yuri smiles at the shy little girl. She bends down to kiss on Jessica collar bone.  

 

 

======================

A/N : KYAAAAA my readers!! I tried to keep this chapter as clean as possible for the youg age readers. Hope tat I ddin`t corrupted your mind. LOL *few* few*

Anyway, hope you like it. Enjoy the reading hihih ~