Chapter 29

What if we are not...

Krystal is on her way to the restrooms located on the second floor. The hallway doesn’t have much lights and very emptied since everybody is having fun at the main floor.

 

“Hey sweetie! Where are you going?” An unknown man stops Krystal

 

Krystal ignores him. But the man persists; he continues to hinder Krystal’s steps. He moves to the right when Krystal moves to the right. He steps to the left when Krystal steps to the left.

 

Krystal stops and glares at him

 

“I love your y eyes babe~” The man his lower lip

 

“y eyes my ! Go away!” Krystal tells the man  

 

“Wow ~ y eyes my .” The man makes fun of what Krystal said. “Your is that y? I need to verify if it’s true or not” The man gestures the shape of the asses.

 

“Get lost before I transform you to a death meat!” Krystal glares at him directly in the eyes to show him that she does not scare.

 

“Oh yeah make me die in bed babe ~” The man approaches

 

Krystal raises her hand to slap the man on the face.

 

He catches Krystal’s wrist

 

“Let go of me!” Krystal orders

 

But the man is holding tight. He also sizes the other hand when Krystal tries to slap again.

 

Krystal yells for helps but the music in the club is too loud so nobody hear her voice. Plus, it’s on the second floor.

 

The man pushes  Krystal steps backward.

 

Krytal’s back drastically hits with the wall. She stops yelling because it hurt so much.

 

The man presses Krystal wrists against the wall. “Don’t move babe. I’ll make you feel really good”

 

Krystal wants to kick him.

 

The man catches her leg and holds it on his hip. He presses all his weight on Krystal. “I see you want it so bad huh?” He says. He bends down to Krystal’s neck.

 

Krystal hits continuously on the back of the man but he doesn’t let go.

 

“YA! LET GO OFF ME!! DON’T TOUCHE ME!!!” Krystal starts to tear up when the man’s hand is moving to caress her thigh. He rips off the tights. “AMBER HELP ME!!! AMBER!!!” She yells Amber’s name repetitively. “AMBER!!! AMBER!!! HELP ME!”

 

“YA! LET GO OF HER”

 

The man gets punched on the face.

 

Minho?Krystal identifies the person showing in front of her.

 

“ YOU SON OF ! YOU WANNA DIE?” The man also punches Minho.

 

Then the two men fight. They rained blows on each other.

 

“Holly ! What happens here?” Amber just shows up.

 

“Amber!!” Krystal runs up to and clasped Amber with sudden haste.

 

Amber holds Krystal in the arms but her eyes still watch the fight. She couldn’t notice Krystal’s tears because there is not much light.

 

“What is wrong baby?” Amber asks when she hears Krystal crying.

 

Amber feels something is wrong. She is worried because it’s the first time Krystal cries that much. “Are you ok?” Amber asks again. Amber pulls out to look Krystal more clearly.

 

Krystal shakes her head. She hugs Amber back and cries her heart out because she is scared. Krystal doesn’t want to say that the guy almost her. She is traumatized. She cannot forget how the man ripped her tights and how he touches her violently. Those images cannot get rid of her head.

 

Krystal is crying and Minho is fighting with that man. Krystal must be hurt by him. Amber somehow guesses what happened. Amber is filled with rage. She wants to beat up that man too but she controls her anger to stay with Krystal. She thinks Krystal needs her more. She hugs Krystal more firmly. “Don’t worry baby I’m here with you” Amber says. She rubs the back of Krystal to calm down the last one. 

 

Minho calls his security guys after beaten up the man. “Go! Get out of here and don’t let me see you again”

 

“YOU SON OF !! Wait and see. I will not let this pass easily.” The man is crawling on the floor.

 

“Yeah! I’ll wait and see what you can do. NOW GET OUT OF MY CLUB!!” Minho says.

 

“Use the back door to him out. Don’t scare my other customers” Minho orders his security guys.

 

“ YOU!” The guy swears.

 

Minho raises his fist to scare the man.

 

The guy slips on his steps.

 

“Throw him out” Minho says to the security guys.

 

“Do you want to call the police? I can tell my security brings him to the police station if you want.” Minho asks Krystal

 

Amber looks at Krystal. She understands that Krystal doesn’t want. “Thanks but she is still under shock. I don’t think she can handle it to the police station” Amber answers for Krystal.

 

“Okay. Just let me know if I can do anything for you.” Minho says to Krystal.

 

Amber hesitates but needs to ask Minho a favor “We need to get out of here but our sisters are also in the club. Can you cover us?”

 

“Sure” Minho replies. “I can use my other security guys. They are big and very tall. You guys can walk between them. I don’t think anybody can notice you in the crowd.”

 

“Thanks” Amber says

 

“I’ll call a taxi waiting for you in front of the door” Minho says more. He tries to meet with Krystal’s eyes. “Call me well you arrive at home”

 

Amber doesn't like the enthusiasm that Minho gives to Krystal. She thinks he is too concerned.

 

Kryber and the security guys walk on the opposite way of where Yulsic stand.

 

“Why there are so many security guys walking all of sudden?” Jessica asks

 

“Probably doing their tour to check ID” Fany says.

 

“Really?” Jessica turns to ask Yuri

 

Ya Jjinja how can this girl she doesn’t trust me at all. Fany fixes Jessica.

 

“Possible” Yuri simply says. She takes the chance to kiss Jessica on the forehead. “Don’t worry about it. You are safe as long as you stay with me”

 

“What you don’t have you ID?” Fany asks

 

“Of course she does. I mean she is safe from the ert guys.” Yuri defends.

 

“Taetae are you underage?” Fany is making fun of Tae baby face.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAA!” Tae exclaims.

 

Fany laughs. She is comparing her high with Tae which is about the same.

 

“Drink more milk MIYOUNGIE!! You are not that tall” Tae teases Fany high.

 

“YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA! DON’T CALL MY KOREAN NAME!” Fany yells

 

“Wae? It’s cute though” Tae answer.

 

Cute? You think I’m cute? Hihhihih.Fany is giggling inside. “You can find I’m cute but you cannot call my Korean name!” Fany says

 

“Bleurrrk!” Tae is faking a throw up. “Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung!” Tae repeats like a parot.

 

“YAA! STOP IT!!”

 

“NOPE! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung!Miyoung!Miyoung!” Tae shows her tongue to Fany.

 

Hihihi aw she is so cute.Fany can’t help to smile.

 

Minho is standing on the second floor to make sure that Kryber are securely escorted out of the club. Then he goes to his office.

 

The man who harmed Krystal is attached on a chair.

 

“You bastard!” Minho slaps the man. “I told you to scare her a little bit NOT RAPPING HER!”

 

“I’m sorry boss” The man says

 

“Alright which finger did you use to touch her? HUH? Show me!”

 

“NO BOSS PLEASE PLEASE ! I DID NO HAVE INTENSTION TO HEE. SHE FOUGHT WITH ME SO I HAVE TO IMMOBILIZE HER! BOSS PLEASE DON’T DON’T CUT MY FINGER”

 

Minho flaps the knife on the man’s cheek “Thanks to you she is traumatized and running to her girlfriend. I CANNOT EVEN HUG HER!”

 

Minho stabs the knife on the table. “How come that tomboy Amber is there? Didn’t I order you guys to empty the second floor?” Minho asks his employees who are standing in line.