chapter 16

What if we are not...

Seo wraps her arms around Yoona. “Yoong? What is wrong?” Seo asks but Yoona just shakes her head instead of replying.

 

Seo has rarely seen Yoona cries. If it happens, it would be related to Yoona’s Dad.

 

When Yoona cries because of her Dad, she would express her frustration. She would complain about her Dad, how bad he is, how she has a hard time with him. But this time, Yoona cries without saying anything. So Seo guests it must be for something else. Yuri perhaps.

 

“If you want to cry, just cry” Seo pats Yoona’s hair. “I’ll stand here forever if you need”. I’m forever by your side is what Seo wants to say but she thinks it would be too awkward so she keeps it for her.

 

Even if it hurts to see someone she loves crying, Seo lets Yoona cry because it’s the only moment that she can hug Yoona in her arms. Seo doesn't want to take advantage of Yoona in a situation like that. She feels herself egoistic but she loves Yoona too much to let go.

 

“Mianhae” Yoona says. “I dirty your shirt” She lifts her head up.

 

“That’s nothing Yoong”

 

“Do you have a tissue?” Yoona asks shyly. She feels bad to dirty Seo shirt.

 

“Uhm…sorry. I usually have it with me but unfortunately not today”

 

Yoona is sobbing her nose. “It must not be my day today”

 

“What makes you say that?…Because of Yuri?”

 

Yoona wipes her tears. Seo also uses her bare hand to wipe the tears

 

“She didn’t treat you well? Let go talk to her!” Seo is about to pull Yoona go

 

 “No no no no. It’s me. It’s my fault. She didn’t do anything wrong” Yoona stops Seo.

 

“Then why are you crying if it was your fault” Seo asks

 

“Because I’m stupid. I’m stupid enough to let her go.”

 

“You guys argued?”

 

“No”

 

“I’m confused”

 

“Yoona if you love her, then go get her back” Seo says even it was against her will. But the most important thing for her is to see Yoona happy. Seo thinks Yoona is happier with Yuri, so she wants to do anything to get the two together.

 

“How can I? I have never had her how can I get her back?”

 

“You meant you have never confessed to her?”

 

Yoona shakes her head.

 

“Then what are you waiting for”

 

“It’s too late she is with Jessica now”

 

“That fast? I thought she only know Jessica for about a month or two. I thought she has feeling for you since long time ago”

 

“Maybe her feeling for me wasn't strong enough as she has for Jessica? Maybe because I didn’t pay much attention to her so she is bored with me?”

 

“I don’t think Yuri is that kind of person. We all know she likes you but she doesn’t know I you like her or not.  You must make the move. Let her know your feeling too”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“What took you so long?” Hyo asks Fany “Tae is about to start her performance!  Come on in” Hyo guides Fany to the underground stage.

 

“Sorry I was stuck in the traffic jam” Fany rushes up. “Wow it’s really crowded here. Does she always perform here?”

 

“Not all the time. But this is one of her favorite place because people are cheering really loud. She says it boost her mood”

 

Fany hears the crowd screaming “Kim Tae Yeon! Kim Tae Yeon! Kim Tae Yeon!”

 

“See?” Hyo smiles to Fany.

 

“What song will she sing tonight? How many will she perform? What kind of song will it be?”

 

“Wow wow wow. Don’t ask me too much question. But look like you really interested to her” Hyo put her face near Fany’s.

 

“What are you saying you silly head I’m not loving her I’m just curious to know more about her you silly stop saying I’m interested to her”

 

“Euh excuse me I’ve never mentioned that youLOVE her. I just say you seem INTERESSED to her” Hyo smirks “So you LOVE her? Interesting! muahahaha”

 

“YA! stop it you..”

 

At that moment, the stage is out. Tae’s voice starts softly without the music. Everybody shut their voice up to listen carefully. Fany is so impressed how good Tae could be. Her voice hits from the very high note to the lowest in a second and it’s still very clear to be hear.  

 

Tae looks like a real star when the spotlight illuminates the stage. Fany is so captivated by Tae's appearance. She can’t take her eyes of Tae baby face.  It looks to cute for Fany.

 

Then the music starts up to accompany Tae’s voice. Fany remains silent to enjoy the song. It's so good and Fany can’t help but she smiles unconsciously.

 

“You love Tae?” Hyo whispered in Fany’s ear

 

“Shout!” Fany just smiles. She doesn’t want to argue because she will not be able to hear Tae singing. “Listen to the song”

 

Hyo chuckles at Fany reaction. “Interesting !”

 

“Shout!” Fany says again and moves her eyes back to the stage.

 

“The next song I’ll perform for someone I really love. She is not with me today but I know that she would hear me up there. It’s the first time I sign it in public. The song is written by her so I hope you guys will give lot of support. It calls I LOVE YOU. I hope you enjoy the song” Tae says to the fans before giving the signal to the musicians.

 

Fany recognised that it’s the song she heard on the rooftop. She quickly takes of cell out to record Tae’s performance because she really loves the song and want to hear it over and over again.

 

“You like her that much?” Hyo suddenly asks

 

Fany quickly cover Hyo mouth and frowns because Hyo voice is just ruined Fany record.

 

Hyo makes the OK sign to Fany to say that she understands.

 

When the song is about to end, Hyo suddenly hide herself behind Fany.

 

“What is wrong with you?” Fany asks

 

“Don’t look at me. Can you move near to left side of the stage?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do as I tell you please”

 

Hyo just notices Donghae in the crowd. He seems to fix at Tae on the stage.

 

Hyo need to join Tae at the backstage now in order to run off together.

 

“So where should I move and what are you doing behind my back?” Fany still has no clue of what happens

 

“Aissh I say don’t look at me. Some bad guys are following us I need to get Tae at backstage.”

 

“HUHHHH bad guys? The Mafioso?”

 

“Shout! Don’t say too loud! Just move to the left side of the stage there is a small alley toward to backstage”

 

Fany does as Hyo tell her. She has no clue how the bad guys look like so she keeps looking left and right.

 

From far Donghae notices Fany is a bit weird and it seems for him that someone is hidden behind Fany. So he slowly moves toward Fany direction. Fortunately, there are too much people that he has a hard time to elbow into the crowd.

 

Hyo and Fany are able to reach Tae and drag her out of the house. However, Donghae bodyguards are waiting outside. They chase after TaenyHyo for a good run.

 

Fany is about to lose her energy because she is running too much. So Tae grabs Fany’s hand to help running faster.

 

Fany’s heart starts to beat faster. Her hand is sweeting. No it can’t be. Fany tells herself.

 

TaenyHyo run toward the big road but a luxurious car stops in front of them. A skinny leg wearing 7 inch high heel steps out of the car.

 

TaenyHyo wants to run back but Donghae bodyguards surround the three girls back.

 

“There is no need to run Kim Taeyeon” Sunny says.

 

=========================

A/N : kyaaaa jus updated Yoonhyun & Taeny

Fany Pany slowly silly falling for Taengoo kekekeke

 

upcoming : Taeny , Yulsic and prob Kryber !

Happy reading dear my lovely readers :)