Chapter 44

What if we are not...

Last evening after Yulsic left the house, Fany planned to spend a beautiful night with Tae. She planned to seduce Tae but still hesitated. She was shy because of her naughty thoughts but surprisingly Tae initiated everything from the kiss to the make out session.

 

Fany wanted to wash the dishes in order to think about her plan. However, she was distracted. All she could think was about the earlier kiss at the leaving, when Tae blocked her against the bookcase. Until Tae called her name, Fany didn’t realise that she was rubbing a clean dish. She was nervous to look at Tae in the eyes. She turned around to store all the dishes back in their shelf. She was trying to hide her blushing cheeks. Then, her body was trapped between two arms. She sensed the temperature of her body was increasing when Tae got closer and their bodies touched.

 

Tae asked Fany to confirm that nothing happened between them when Tae was drunk. Fany kept denying; she said they did sleep together. But Tae knew it wasn’t true because Fany wouldn’t be too nervous if they have had some intimate moments before. Tae decided to provoke Fany so the last one would be too embarrassed and say the truth. Tae whispered in Fany’s ear. She leaned more over making Fanny’s abdomen pressed against the kitchen counter. She slowly kissed the back of Fany’s neck and so a crazy night happened between them. Tae only wanted to tease Fany but her plan went further than what she thought. Taeny were all over each other because the desire just burned them up as they touched.

 

 

 

It’s the morning already. Fany is haft awaked. She still thinks about what she has done last night. It was the best night she ever had since she was born. Fany thinks if it was a dream, she doesn’t want to wake up. Meanwhile, Tae got up earlier and has had time to prepare the breakfast for Fany. She comes back in the bedroom; lying on the side position to observe Fany. She uses the fist to support her jaw.

 

Tae didn’t wake Fany up because she wants to look at the girl a bit longer. She finds it amazing how can somebody smile when sleeping like Fany does. She thinks it’s not a bad idea to love Fany. A quite interesting girl. Stubborn but still lovely, especially the eyes smile. Tae thinks.  She feels blessed because of Fany caring and affections. Since she came to Seoul alone, Fany is a great supporter for Tae.

 

Tae is staring at Fany for a while. She put her leg over Fany’s body to see if the girl would wake up.

 

Fany is in her dream so she caresses Tae’s leg. Her eyes are closed.

 

What a strange girl. Tae thinks.But it’s ok since you are my girl now you can caress my leg.

 

Tae wants to wake Fany up. She thinks Fany would be surprised and become clumsy if she kisses on the lips. It would be fun. So Tae slowly closes the distance to Fany’s face. She puts out her lips and makes a kissing sound when she pecks Fany.

 

Fany feels something soft pressed on her lips. She is imagining Tae kissing her. And her smile becomes wiser. Fany puts out because she wants another kiss.

 

Tae flicks the tongue and shakes her head. Aishh I know you love me but you can’t ask too much.  Tae talk in her head.

 

Then, the dorky girl got an idea to snap some pictures and filming the moment when Fany putting the mouth out asking for kiss. She takes the cell phone out of her pocket and redo the kissing in order to film it. Kekekekeke.Tae is giggling inside because she can use it to blackmail Fany. She is so satisfied with her action that she couldn’t hold herself. She is rolling in the bed and laughing like an ajuma. It makes Fany wakes up.

 

Tae gets back to her position and pretends like nothing happened. She hides the phone behind her back.

 

Fany somehow feels that Tae is watching. She haft opens one eye to confirm her intuition. Yes! It’s TAE!! Fany quickly uses the blanket to cover her head. KYAAAAAAAAA! So yesterday was real!! She lows down the blanket to take a look again. She sees Tae is blinking like a robot. Hihih cute. Fany finds.She decides to take her courage and look at Tae directly in the eyes because she cannot be shy forever like that if she wants some more progress with Tae. She takes the blanket down but stops at the mouth level to cover her smile.

 

“Good morning sweety” Tae says and smiles.

 

KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA!!! Fany hides under the blanket again.  IT’SSSSSSSSS TOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

 

“Hi ’ney” Fany says quickly.

 

“Huh? What did you say?” Tae pretends that she could hear it well

 

“AIIII I cannot repeat it. I will die if I do” Die of happiness .Fany thinks.

 

“I’ll die of sadness if you don’t repeat it”

 

“HU?! DON’T DIE!!! YOU CAN’T JUST DIE LIKE THAT” Fany panics.

 

“Then say it again” Tae puts her ear closer to Fany.

 

Fany cover and says softly “H’ney”

 

“Wut? Wut does  NEY mean?” Tae pretends she can’t hear the H

 

“AISSSH it’s not NEY it’s H’ney. The H is in there” Fany says.

 

“HHHH  NEY? It sounds like somebody just sneezed” Tae is still teasing. She tries to improvise the sneezing sounds with the word “H NEY! HHHHH NEY! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA NEY!!”

 

Fany finds it too cute. She pecks on Tae’s cheek unconsciously. Then she hides back in the blanket but still let her eyes uncovered

 

“Why are you too shy toward me?” Tae asks

 

“Because”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Because you make me shy?”

 

“Wae? We have spent the most intimate moments last night. Why are you still shy like that?”

 

“Cuz you make my heart fluttered !” Fany says under the blanket”

 

“Why did you lie before?”

 

“Huh? When did I lie?”

 

“About the night I was drunk. You said we slept together and tricked me as your girlfriend”

 

“Uhmm because”

 

“Aissh finish your sentences please”

 

“cuzILoveYouSoMuchIDon’tKnowWhattoDoSoIUseThatNightToMakeYouMine” Fany says rapidly. She is sweeting to say it out.

 

“Haizzz that I can’t help. I know I’m too y for you!” Tae boldly says. She means to make Fany laugh.

 

“Omo! How can you be bold like that”

 

“Well I can’t help if you fall for me”

 

“Omo omo omo”

 

“Anyway the breakfast is waiting for you” Tae says and jumps of the bed

 

Fany quickly sits up. “Really?” She also gets out of her room.

 

 

“Jjajang!!” Tae proudly shows the American breakfast that she has prepared. She used the sausage to make the I, the egg to make the heart shape and the bacons to make the U.

 

Fany doesn’t know what to say. She is too happy to see the confession even if Tae didn’t say it out. But it’s very clearly that Tae wrote I Heart You.

 

Tae smiles when she see the joy on Fany’s visage. She goes to hug Fany in her arms. Fany is tearing up on Tae’s shoulder.

 

“Gomawo” Fany says. There is no word that can express how happy she is at this moment. Tae is hugging her, prepared the breakfast for her. It’s like a dream come true for her. She feels blessed.  

 

“Anyo. That is nothing Mi-youngie!”

 

“Stop calling my Korean name”

 

“But it sounds cute for me”

 

“Ok only you can call me like that ok. Only between us”

 

“Okie Mi-youngie”

 

Fany hates her Korean name because it’s given by her dad. But since Tae finds it cute, she allows the last one to call her like that. Fany feels that Tae makes it sounds sweeter than any other affection name like baby, honey or sweetie.

 

“Mianhae” Tae says

 

“Wae? You cheat on me with Jessicat?” Fany blankly asks since she has no clue why Tae says sorry.

 

“AISSSHHHHH ! It’s not that. How can ruin the mod when I become romantic!!”

 

“Ahh okie okie. Then why are you sorry?”

 

“Because I should have treat you better before” Tae says. She thinks about the moments when Fany was obviously all over her buts he just ignored Fany or not doing anything special in reply.

 

 

===========================

A/N : heyhey that was Taeny moment I hope it did not disappoint you guys OKIE DOKIE? LOL

 

and kYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA YULSIC IS BACK Kwon Seobang fixes wify bang    fancam video