chapter 56

What if we are not...

Taeyeon is helping Jessica to walk. Jessica’s arm is around Tae’s shoulder. Tae’s arm is around Sica’s hip.

 

“YA! THE TWO OF YOU!” Fany shouts from far. She points at Taengsic and angrily steps toward. “WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE BROAD DAY LIGHT” Fany stares at Tae and Jessica.

 

Tae blinks her eyes with a dumbfound question mark. “Huh?”

 

“Are you two cheating on me?” Fany asks Taengsic. “It’s not because you are in a cold war with Yuri that you have to seduce my Taetae !! She is mine! Get It?” Fany tells Jessica. She draws Tae to her side.

 

Jessica is unbalanced. She is likely falling backward. Tae catches Jessica on time; the last one is hugging around Tae’s neck.  

 

“YA!” Fany steps up.

 

 “Wait wait wait Miyoungie” Tae makes the stop sign but her hand touches Fany .

 

“Byung Tae!” Fany slaps Tae’s hand.

 

“Ouch!” Tae pouts.

 

“HUH!” Fany turns the head to not look at Tae.

 

“Why are you so cute when you are jealous? Aigoooo!” Tae pinches Fany’s cheek

 

Fany pushes Tae’s hand away. She somehow likes it when Tae said she is cute. “You know that I’m the jealous type so stop flirting with Jessica”

 

“Haizzz You should have to observe more before getting jealous. She is hurt at the ankle.” Tae points at Jessica’s foot.

 

“What happened to you?” Fany asks Jessica.

 

“I fell form the stairways” Jessica answers.

 

“Actually somebody pushed her” Tae says.

 

“HUHHHHHHHHHH OMG Are you ok? Did you see who it was?” Fany suddenly become more caring toward Jessica.  She is checking Jessica’s ankle.

 

Tae blinks her eyes again. She admires how Fany could change 180° in just one minute; from jealous of Jessica to caring. But at least she is kind hearted. Tae thinks. She nods with satisfaction about her girlfriend kind personality.

 

“Um I was holding too much clothes in my arms so I couldn’t see anyone. When I fell, the person already left. He or she must be in the rush. I don’t think that person pushed me on purpose. Why should someone do that to me? There is no benefit.” Jessica remarks to Tae.

 

“Someone who just doesn’t like you” Tae says.

 

“Did you flirt with somebody again and make the girlfriend of that person got jealous at the point to push you from the stairways?” Fany asks Jessica with an investigation tone.

 

“Anyo” Jessica replies. “I don’t know much people in SM”

 

“You sure are something. You just started working about a month and already make people jealous huh?” Fany continues to make fun of Jessica.

 

“Aiii I don’t say that. Jessica is too shy to talk with anybody. She is hiding in the clothing room to make her design all day long. How can she flirt with any one?” Tae defends Jessica.

 

“She is not shy with you though” Fany says to Tae.

 

“That because we are working with each other.” Tae explains. “I think I know who pushed you”

 

“Who who who?” Fany asks. She is even more curious than Jessica.

 

“There is only one possibility. It’s BoA’s personal stylist, Kanghee.” Tae says.

 

“But Boa dislikes you, why should Jessica be involved?” Fany asks.

 

“This time it’s not between BoA and Me but Kanghee and Jessica. Kanghee hates Jessica because Jessica stole her job. I heard that Kanghee is one of the most experienced stylists and won many design awards among the SM stylists. She was the best of the best. That’s why she was designated to work for BoA.  Because BoA is so popular that only the best among the bests could work with her. Even BoA’s choreographer is a very well-known one. So I was very surprised that Sunny asked Jessica to make cloth for BoA. It was like to slap Kanghee in the face to tell her that she is not comparable to a newbie like Jessica.” Tae explains.

 

“But Jessica is good too.” Fany says.

 

“I know but, it’s still hard for Kanghee to accept that she lost to an unknown stylist. It’s the same thing for BoA. That is why she doesn’t like me” Tae explains more.

 

“Well if she can’t sing as well as you then she should practice more. That’s it. It’s the same for her stylist. Why must they hurt people? That is not nice” Fany says.  

 

“Not everyone is nice in this world Pany ah” Tae says. “Anyway can we move on? I’m tired to hold her like this and I have a dance practice in few minute too.”  

 

“Ok leave her for me.” Fany goes under Jessica’s arm to replace Tae.

 

“Thank you Miyoungieee” Taeny kiss in front of Jessica making the last one pouts.

 

“Byebye” Tae waves to Jeti and runs to her next schedule.

 

“ARE YOU COMING TONIGHT?” Fany shouts to Tae.

 

“MAYBE I DON’T KNOW YET” Tae answers from far. She points at Jessica signalling Fany to take care of Jessica.

 

Fany nods and starts to walk with Jessica.

 

“You are heavier than I thought. How can Yuri carry you in her arms all the way like that?” Fany says but Jessica is not replying. Fany continues. “You plan to keep the cold war with her for how long again?”

 

“Let me stay with you for a few more days please.” Jessica begs.

 

After the day she heard Yoonyul conversation at the hospital, Jessica has been hiding at Fany’s house. She is avoiding Yuri calls and refusing to meet. She is worrying that Yoonyul would get back together and Yuri would break up with her. Jessica lied to her parents that she needs to complete a very important project so it’s better to stay in SM dorm.  At first Jessica wanted to stay in the dorm with Tae but Fany objected because of jealous. Jessica ended up staying with Fany. Even though Jeti are arguing with each other a lot, they are like best friends; nagging but still caring.

 

“It’s not the best solution. You guys need to talk and clarify everything. Ask her directly if she loves Yoona” Fany says.

 

“I’m afraid that she will say yes. I feel hurt just to think about the way she would answer me.” Jessica says. “You know them more than me. Yoona and she have known each other for a long time. I just know her for less than a year.”

 

“Are you losing your confident? You guy met in a short time but if she chooses you, that’s because she really loves you.”

 

“What if she was not sure about her feeling? Didn't she fall for Yoona for a long time? What if she got with me because Yoona didn’t reply to her love? I may just be the replacement when she feels lonely”

 

“You guys need to talk no matter what. As long as you stay in my house, Tae and I can’t have our moment.”

 

“You two are being lovey dovey even in front of me what ear you shy about.”

 

“That’s because I don’t want to make you feel uneasy. And you should know how princess you are. You don’t clean the room; you don’t wash dishes and not even your clothes. At least you should bring the dishes to the kitchen when you are done. My house is like upside down since you moved in. You sure are spoiled child. Your mom must do everything for you at home.” Fany is nagging Jessica while walking out of SM building.

 

Jessica feels bad for all the trouble she has caused to Fany. “Teach me how to do and I’ll try. My mom is ordering Krystal more than me. So I’m lacking of doing chores.”

 

“Do you think I’ll let you do chores with your hurt foot?” Fany says. “Tae would probably scold me if I let you.”