chapter 24

What if we are not...

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Omma~ It hurts!!!!” Yuri yells from out side

 

“Yuri had a fight” Amber says when she enters to the room.

 

“Is she alright?” Krystal asks.

 

Amber shakes her head to Krystal “She seems to be injured badly.”

 

BADLY? Jessica hears but she pretends to not care.

 

“Really?” Krystal glances to observe Jessica’s facial expression. “Did you see where she is injured?” Krystal continues to ask Amber.

 

“Everywhere~” Amber says

 

Everywhere?Jessica is worried. But she tries to keep her eyes focus on the laptop screen.

 

“Ehhhhh?” Krystal expresses

 

Amber nods. “Head to toes”

 

“OMG!!” Krytal asks again

 

“I CANNOT recognize her” Amber says

 

Jessica hearth’s ached.

 

“Aww Poor Yuri” Krytal says. “Jess, you are not going to see Yuri?”

 

“Huh? Why should I. She will be fine tomorrow.” Jessica tries to act cold.

 

“I don’t think so. Her left eye turns black, right eye is swollen, nose is bleeding, lip is scratched, her hair is a mess. She can’t walk properly. And her left arm is broken.” Amber enumerates.

 

Now Jessica really wants to run to Yuri.  Her heart is screaming Awww Yuri ah~.

 

“Worried?” Krystal asks Jessica.

 

“ANYO!” Jessica replies

 

“We will move out in two days. Are you not going to talk to her? Like forever?” Krystal asks.

 

“I’m nothing to her. Why should I talk to her?” Jessica is still mad at Yuri.

 

“But Yuri seems to worry about you a lot”

 

“She worries for every girl. It’s not especially for me”

 

“That is not true” Yuri breaks in

 

Amber quickly catches Yuri collar “YOU! YOU MADE JESSICA HEART BROKEN”

 

“ANDWEA!” Jessica runs toward Yuri. “DON’T HIT HER AMBER” She removes Amber’s hands off.

 

“But she hurt you.” Amber tries to reach Yuri again.

 

Jessica squeezes between Yulber to cover Yuri. “She hurt me. I should be the one to hit her. You don’t need to do it for me”

 

“Ok then go ahead” Amber says

 

“Well I don’t think you want to witness the scene because it’s going to hurt very very badly. Jess is very scary when she is angry” Krystal says to Amber. “Let’s go outside” Krystal pushes Amber out. She also locks the door.

 

 

 

“But I want to see how bad it will be” Amber says

 

Krystal hit Amber on the arm. “You really! Stop being playful like that. You already know Jess is not going to hit Yuri for real. Why were you so rude with Yuri?”

 

“Just to provoke Jessi and make her worry”

 

Krystal hit Amber’s arm again. “You bad girl”

 

“Ouch! So are we sleeping in the salon tonight? Why did you lock them inside?”

 

“They love each other. I just want to help them to resolve their issue. Jess had loved once long time ago but the person cheated on her. Since then she hardly trust anyone. It surprises me that she falls for a flirty girl like Yuri. But you know we cannot explain everything when it comes to love.”

 

“No wonder why Jess is so mad when she saw Yuri kissed another girl”

 

“That’s why I want to help them. Even Jess is mad; I can feel that she worries for Yuri. You see how she reacted just then. I guess, Yuri must be very special for Jess. AS for Yuri, I can see that she care for Jess to. So I want to give them a try”

 

“If I cheat on you, will you forgive me?”

 

“YOU DARE TOO!!” Krystal strangles Amber

 

“Ark ark…I’m just joking!”

 

“You dare to try and you will die!”

 

“Okie okie got it” Amber gives Krystal the O.K signs

 

“So what are we going to do for the rest of the night?”

 

Krystal suddenly turns to Amber with a very sweet smile “Uhm…honey~”

 

“It never sounds good when you call me like that” Amber shakes her head continuously.

 

Krystal takes Amber’s hand. “Honey ~ Can we go to that club again?”

 

“Why? You are underage you know?”

 

“But we know Sooyoung who knows Minho. He let us in the last time. We could ask him again”

 

“Why are you so into club now?”

 

“It’s fun!! I like the dance floor”

 

“Nooope~” Amber shakes her head. She steps forward the salon and lays down pretending to sleep.

 

“Honey ~”

 

 

 

After Kryber went out. Jessica immediately turns back to see Yuri. She is worried about Yuri injuries. She sees Yuri lips still have blood stains. She is about to touch it but she holds back because she notices that Yuri is not seriously injured like Amber described. Amber tricked me!

 

Jessica sits down on the bed. She doesn’t look at Yuri because she supposed to be mad at Yuri. I should not be easy with her. Jessica tells herself.

 

“Jessica” Yuri knees down in front of Jessica in order to look in Jessica’s eyes.

 

Jessica looks away

 

“Jessica”

 

Aww don’t call my name again or I can’t really be mad at you. Jessica thinks right now she has to avoid Yuri’s eyes

 

Yuri takes Jessica hand.

 

Jessica pushes Yuri’s hand

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Kwenchana?”

 

Yuri grabs Jessica’s hand back.

 

Jessica is trying to throw it out again but Yuri is holding tight. Now that she meets Yuri’s eyes. She can’t protest anymore.

 

“I’m sorry” Yuri says

 

Jessica starts to yield. “Why are you sorry?”

 

“To make you mad at me. I didn’t pay attention to your feeling”

 

I’m not mad. I’m jealous do you know that? Jessica touches Yuri wound at the lip. “Does it hurt?”

 

Yuri nods “But not when you touch it”

 

You babo.Jessica heart swings. She feels hurt but she is touched in the same time. “Why did you fight?”

 

“Because I’m mad at Sooyoung”

 

“Are you best friends? What happened?”

 

“She presented you to Sunny without noticing me! Do you really want to work with Sunny? I don’t want you to work with her"

 

"Why?"

 

“Because I don’t want to lose you!”