Chapter 42

What if we are not...

“Hyo is not coming” Tae says after checking her message in the phone. She walks back to the dinner table.

 

“I thought you guys are best friend and she would come to celebrate for you anytime” Jessica says.

 

Fany brings up some juice and water. “Did she say why?” Fany asks Tae.

 

Tae shakes the head. “This girl seems to be busy these days. I think she is teaching dance to somebody after work”

 

“That explains why she asked manager Hwang to change her schedule to work during day time only.” Yuri says.

 

“Manager Hwang is your father right?” Jessica asks Fany.

 

“That’s true I have never seen him here. You are not leaving with him?” Tae asks. She has only come to Fany’s house twice but she doesn’t see any sign of Fany’s father. Tae only sees one towel and one teeth brush in the bathroom so she guesses Fany is leaving alone. However the house has two bedrooms.   

 

Fany glares. Jessicat!

 

Jessica has no clue that Fany doesn’t like to talk about her father.

 

“He leaves at the Hotel” Yuri says. “Are you not going to talk to him forever?” Yuri asks Fany.

 

Tae looks at Fany. She curious to know more about Fany and her father relation. She once saw them in front of the hotel. Even though she didn’t hear what they were talking about but it certainly was a fight because of Fany angry expression at that time.

 

“He hurt my mother and I lose her because of him” Fany says.

 

“But I can see him do a lot of sacrifices for you” Yuri says.

 

“You know I will never forgive him. Anyways lets’ not ruin the mood. Aren’t you guys going to eat or not?” Fany wants to stop the topic. “Lets’ cheer up for TAETAE last day of freedom!”

 

The girls cheer with the juice.

 

When the girls start eating, Yuri keeps grabbing the foods to Jessica’s plate. She feeds her girlfriend quite frequent because she loves to d taht. But it makes Fany annoyed.

 

“You don’t know how to use the chopsticks?” Fany makes fun when she notices how weird Jessica holds the chopsticks.

 

Jessica frowns .

 

“She doesn’t need them because she already have me to feed her” Yuri says to protect her girl.

 

“You can use fork if you want” Tae says.

 

“I’m fine” Jessica smiles to Tae. “I use chopsticks at home but I can’t grab food as fast as like you guys”

 

Jessicat stop smiling to my Taetae!Fany glares at Jessica. “Does SME offert you a dorm also?” Fany asks so Jessica stop looking toward Tae.

 

Why do you care about me now pppany. Jessica wonders. “Anyo” Jessica cooly replies.

 

Tae suddenly feeds Fany a wrap of rice and the grilled pork.  

 

Fany covers and eats it shyly. Fany lifts her chin and looks at Jessica with the corner of her eyes. Huh! Tae is only for me. Fany says in her head. She happily masticates the wrap and smile at Tae.

 

“Did you receive the schedule yet? Are you following Tae all the day long?” Yuri asks Jessica.

 

“Sunny sent me the schedule yesterday. I’ll be working more with Sunny during the first month to define the concept but I’ll have to meet with Tae also” Jessica answers.

 

“We will see each other a lot” Tae adds and smiles to Jessica.

 

“WAE?” Fany exclaims. “She doesn’t need to see you every day to make clothes”

 

“We don’t see each other every day but I’ll come to see her once or two times per week to discuss about the different styles she will create. Sunny wants me to feel comfortable in my clothes so she asked me to give some feedback to Jessica.” Tae explains.

 

“Yup! I can’t wait to start drawing! By the way Tae we need to meet as soon as possible so I can measure your body before doing anything else”

 

Measure Tae’s body!! THAT means she would touch TaeTae body! NOWAY!Fany widens her eyes. “WAE? You don’t need to know her size to draw!” Fany says.

 

“Oh well yes. Because I need to estimate her body shape while drawing so it would fit to her more properly” Jessica explains.

 

I’m going to touch her!Jessica warns with her eyes

 

Don’t you dare to touch her! She is mine.Fany pushes her lips up

 

I don’t care, I’ve the right to touch her! Jessica looks at Fany with a no bother glare.

 

Tae scratches her head. She has no clues that Jeti war is about her.

 

YA! I’m going to steal your YURI.  Fany glances at Yuri.

 

“What?” Yuri asks Fany.

 

“Yuri ah, can you help me to pick that fried tofu over there?” Fany asks sweetly.

 

“Why don’t you ask Tae she is closer to that plate” Yuri says

 

Tae, without questioning, picks the fried tofu and puts it in Fany bowl.

 

 “Seobang ah I want that too” Jessica asks Yuri just to make Fany annoyed

 

“Ok babe” Yuri says. She is about to pick for Jessica but Tae is faster. She innocently gives the fried tofu to Jessica.

 

“Gamawo” Jessica thanks Tae.

 

Grrr JESSICAT!!!

 

“Are you doing anything else after?” Yuri asks

 

“I’ve not planned anything special. I think to give Tae time to relax because she will have to work very hard. Her training schedule will start tomorrow.” Fany says. She really emphases the word relax for Yuri to understand.

 

“Uhhhh. Relax huh” Yuri nods. She receives a kick from Fany under the table.

 

 

 

After finishing the dinner, Yulsic remains for about 30 minutes to chat with Taeny. Then Yuri hurries Jessica to leave because she wants to let Taeny some time together.

 

Yuri tells Fany to “Enjoy!” with a mischievous smile before she leaves.  Fany slaps Yuri arms and says “You silly! Stop thinking too much”

 

Fany wants to give Tae a memorable night before the training schedule begins, a real one. But she is too nervous and doesn’t know how to start it. “Let’s clean the dishes!” Fany says. She needs to do something in order to think about a plan for approaching Tae.

 

 

==============

a/n : ahem! Hidden chapter #4 insert here. See my story list for the link *please do not click if you are under 18 yrs old* Okie dokie!

enjoy!!!