chapter 28

What if we are not...

“Yoooho! CHEERRRRRRRRRRRR!” Fany stands up with her beer and creams out loud.

 

“YEAHHH!” Hyo also yells

 

Tae immediately cover her head with the hoodie because of embarrassment. “Ya~” Tae signals Fany to sit down.

 

“What’s up Tae?” Fany smiles

 

“Don’t scream too loud! Everybody is looking at us” Tae

 

“Wae? I don’t see any problem with that” Fany stands up again “EVERYBODY PLEASE GIVE AN APPLAUD FOR MY FRIEND KIM TAE YEON, THE NEXT ICON IDOL FAMOUS DIVA INTERNATIONAL HALLYU STAR, ALSO KNOW AS TAETAEEEEEEEEEEE”

 

Tae widens her eyes. Taetae?!?! WTF.

 

Only Hyo applauds. The entire restaurant goes silence; all the customers stop eating and stare at Fany table with a weird face.

 

“Heheheh. She is drunk. Choisong habnida” Tae pulls Fany to sit down. Now Tae wishes to hide herself somewhere. She pulls the hoodies lower to cover haft of her face.

 

“Hihi. Let her be Tae. She is just too happy for you” Hyo says.

 

“Woohoot!” Fany screams again

 

“Aii jjinja!” Tae cover Fany’s mouth

 

Fany takes Tae’s hand off. She quickly peeks on Tae’s cheek

 

“Ya you are really drunk” Tae says

 

No I’m not. But if you think I’mdrunk then I’m drunk hihihi. Fany pulls Tae closer to kiss on the cheek a gain. Fany’s heart is pounding fast. Stop it Fany or you heart is going to jump out. Fany tells herself but she can’t stop staring at the cute cheek show in front of her. Aiiy I want to bite it!

 

Tae stares at Fany up and down.“What is wrong with you?”

 

“I’m drunk” Fany says with silly smile.

 

Hyo smiles at Taeny. “So you two are working together from now on? SM really exempts you for the training?”

 

“That day, I came with Fany, I sang and Fany played piano in front of the SM chairman and some other persons from the executive production team. They asked us a couple of questions regarding our studies, experiences and if we have ever performed in public. They say my voice is good enough but still have to practice at least one day per week. Fany can do with me but since she doesn’t have any experience, the Chairman wants us to do it with the monitor of SM teacher. “ Tae tells Hyo what happened at the day she met with the Chairman.

 

“They will train me to become a junior staff, musician staff. If I compose song for them, I’ll get paid” Fany says.

 

“Jjinja! Woa that’s really good” Hyo says. “So do you have to stay in a dorm?”

 

“Anyo. The staffs do not need to stay in a dorm. Staff is like their behind the scene employees. Only training singers have to stay in a dorm” Fany explains

 

“So Tae, you have to stay in a dorm?” Hyo asks

 

“Yes. Because I still need to learn dancing. They said it will be easier for me since I don’t need to waste time for the transportation etc. But I made a special deal with them. I made them change one condition in the contract in order to not be imprisoned in the dorm like other trainees.  I’ll be free to go and come like I want. They agreed. However, if I miss too much of their schedule, they will cancel the condition.” Tae explains

 

“Before I forgot, You need to send me a copy of your schedule as soon as you have it” Fany tells Tae

 

“Don’t worry I think SM will notice you when I have the vocal rehearsal since they agreed to include you in” Tae replies

 

“That is ok. But I mean I want to know the rest of you schedule because I want to plan for our private vocal rehearsal session. I know you want to do more than just once per week right?”

 

“We can do it any day between 8-9 p.m. Where should we practice?”

 

“We can do it at the my house”

 

“Why?  We can do it at the KW reception room. There is a piano”

 

“No we can’t. It’s not so convenient because it may be used by the hotel customers. You know customer is always the priority”

 

Tae nods. “Talking about KW, I have to notice Yuri that I quite the job”

 

“Can you keep it like part time job? if you quit the job you will have no money then” Hyo says

 

“SM will give me a small allocation per week. If I participate in their shows I’ll have some extra.”
 

 

“Huh? They already want to put you in their shows? Isn’t too fast?”

 

“From what I know, I’ll sing duet with one of their famous singers to test the respond of the public. Then I’ll slowly have a chance to perform full song and may be my own show.”

 

Hyo claps her hands “WOAA I can’t believe this. I’m talking with a famous star to be. hihihi”

 

“Aiii don’t say that. It’s just a beginning!”

 

“DONE!” Fany exclaims

 

Tae & Hyo turn their head to Fany

 

“What?” Tae asks

 

“Monday to Frinday, from  8 p.m to 9 p.m at my house. I saved our private lesson time in my phone agenda. You will come to my house for the practice every day! YAYYYY!!!” Fany smiles. It hangs to the ears

 

“Ya Pppany ah~. Do you want to kill me or what? From Monday to Friday, not even a day of break? Don’t you forget that at least one day has to be done at SM building?”

 

“That I’ll change after when we know the exact day because your schedule with them is not out yet. But I have to reserve you in advance.”

 

“Still 5 days per week is too much. Let change it for Monday AND Friday only. Give me your phone”

 

“NOPE!” Fany puts the phone in the air. “KISS ME IF YOU WANT IT BACK” Fany lets out carelessly because she is on her hyper high mood. KYAAAAAAA FANY WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT? “Heheheheh” Then Fany acts drunk

 

Tae arches up one of her eyebrows. Are you really drunk?

 

“HUCK!” Fany fakes a hiccup

 

“Hey lets go to the club! We need to celebrate more than just eat!!” Hyo says

 

Club? YES! I kissed Tae at the club if we go again maybe I can kiss her again. Fany thinks. . KEKKEke. “AGREED!” Fany stands up raising her arm in the air. She pulls Hyo out of the restaurant so Tae will have no chance to object.

 

Tae puts an approximate amount on the table and runs after Hyo and Fany.

 

 

When Taeny& Hyo arrive at the club, Kryber were already there.

 

“Hey! ‘sup Ambro” Hyo greets

 

“Hi ladies” Amber  greets back.

 

“Hi Amber ~” Fany waves. “You bad girl. You come without Krystal”

 

“She went to the restroom” Amber points with her thumb

 

“Do you guy come with Yuri?” Tae asks

 

Uh oh trouble! Amber is looking for a lie since the unnies know that Krystal cannot go to club.

 

“You two are in trouble. I just call Yuri to join us a couple of minutes ago” Fany says.

 

! Amber is panicked

 

“Go find Krystal and quit the club before Yuri come”

 

“Thank you unnie! Please cover us if Yuri unnie come” Amber says before she moves toward the restroom area.

 

 

“Hey let dance!!” Hyo is excited. She can’t wait to dash on the dance floor. She already starts to shake her body

 

“Anya anya. You guys will faint if I dance. I’ll just watch” Tae says

 

“Then let drink!” Fany says. She holds Tae’s hand since it’s so crowded. She drags Tae to the bar and order lot of drinks.

 

Hyo is left behind but she doesn’t care. She moves to the dance floor because she is confidence enough to dance alone. Everybody is staring at her amazing dance skill.

 

An unknown girl steps up because she is annoyed by Hyo’s popularity. She starts to compete, her gang is cheering very loudly to intimidate Hyo.

 

Hyo doesn’t scare. She pulls out some amazing moves. Hyo uses her dance to push the unknown girl back to the crowd. Fany whistles to encourage Hyo.

 

The unknown girl doesn’t want to lose she gets back to the floor and make a new move. The girl tries to dance stronger but it breaks her high hill instead. She runs of because of embarrassment.

 

“WOOOOOHOOTTTTTTTTT!!!” Fany yells.

 

 

When Yulsic get in they hear everybody creaming  “HYOYEON! HYOYEON! HYOYEON! HYOYEON!”

 

With their hands are interlaced, Yuri walks in front to lead Jessica to where Fany is standing.

 

“Hello HELLO!” Fany embraces with Yuri.

 

“Congratulations Tae!” Yuri says

 

“Oh Thank you!” Tae says

 

Fany points at Yulsic “The two of you…”

 

Yuri brings the interlaced hands up for Fany to see more clearly.

 

“Congratulations!” Fany pulls Yuri in. “So it’s over for Yoona?” Fany whispers to Yuri’s ear

 

“Let not mention Yoona in front of Jessica ok?” Yuri murmurs back. “Thank you!” Yuri pulls back.

 

Yuri sees Jessica is looking down. Yuri think Jessica probably avoids seeing Yulti hug. “Do you want something? Pink lady, is it ok?” Yuri asks Jessica. She wants to show more attention and Jessica more conformable

 

“Okay” Jessica answer with a smile.

 

Yuri orders to the bartender.  Since it’s so crowded, Yuri places Jessica stands between her arms in case a ert take advantage on Jessica.

 

Fany is envious when Yuri hugs Jessica from behind. Awwww I wish Tae will do the same to me. “Ah! I think I’m too dizzy” Fany leans her head on Tae’s shoulder.