Chapter 73

What if we are not...

“Here I leave this phone for you Yuri” Sunny throws Jason’s phone to Yuri. “And also the video tape of what we just recorded”

 

“Thank you” Yuri says.

 

Sunny nods. “I’m going since everything is settled now.” Sunny walks away.

 

“We will leave too” Yuri tells Jessica.  She stands up and holds Jessica’s hand.

 

“Jessica. Can we talk?” Yoona asks when Yulsic go past.

 

Yuri holds Jessica’s hand tightly. She is afraid that Yoona would say something making Jessica mad. “Yoona ah, let’s talk another day. We just got out about Johnson. Everybody must be overwhelmed already”

 

Yoona looks at Jessica waiting for a response.

 

Jessica looks at Yuri to signal that she agrees to talk with Yoona.

 

Yuri releases a long sigh. She is worrying what will happen between Yoonsic. She knows that Jessica is not good at arguing, so she afraid that Jessica would not be able to defense herself against Yoona.

 

Without waiting for more, Jessica pushes slightly in order to send Yuri out.

 

Yuri is not very pleased but she steps out in respect of what Jessica wants.

 

Jessica closes the door so Yoona and she could talk in private.

 

“Why did you have to do that? Why did you accept to be part of Sunny’s plan. It was dangerous.” Yoona asks.

 

Jessica smiles. “Last day when Yuri talked on the phone with Sunny, I overheard that you were in danger if Mr. Kwon discovered the contract was changed. Yuri said you could be put in to jail.” Jessica explains.

 

“That was none of your business. Why do you have to be so kind toward me? Are you trying to make me own you?”

 

“No, it was because you are Yuri’s best friend. If you are in danger, Yuri would be very worried.”

 

“That was why you took the danger in you and approached Johnson so Yuri would be more worry for you? I’m telling you we are just not best friend. If it wasn’t you, we could have started dating”

 

Jessica heart’s sinks. She takes all her courage to tell Yoona directly. “Yoona ah. I really love Yuri”

 

“What if I love her too?”

 

“What about Seohyun?”

 

Yoona freezes. Her eyes are looking away to avoid Jessica.

 

“Were you using her?” Jessica continues to ask.

 

Yoona couldn’t answer. She keeps the silence because she is still confusing with her feeling toward Seo.

 

“Have you ever felt anything toward her?” Jessica asks.

 

My heart bounded fast when we kissed under the rain. Yoona recalls.

 

“Have you ever missed her when she was not around?” Jessica asks more questions

 

When she left for Japan after the graduation. Yoona thinks.

 

“Have you ever wanted to see her day and night?”

 

When we came back from vacation and she got sunburn. We had lots of fun together. I hoped we would be always like that. My days were boring without her.

 

“Have you ever felt empty without her?”

 

Right now. And every time I feel abandoned she was always beside me.

 

“Have you ever moved by her?”

 

When she gave me the heart shape necklace with our initials at the back. “I Really don’t know what you are talking about? What are you trying to say?” Yoona says to cut Jessica questions.

 

“Your expressions just now told me that you do have feeling toward Seohyun but you just don’t want to admit it”

 

“I love Yuri” Yoona says to deny what Jessica said was true.

 

“You love Seohyun but you are denying it. If you missed her, felt empty when she was not around, but moved by her when she showed up again; it means she is some one important for you and you really love her. Have you ever felt the same toward Yuri? Did you only start to say you love Yuri when I came up? You though Yuri supposed to be with you and felt jealous when Yuri stop caring about you.”

 

“But Yuri supposed to be with me. We have known each other for too long and you just met her within a year.”

 

“You thought Yuri supposed to be with you. In fact, you were envious. You felt empty when Yuri stopped paying attention toward you. So you wanted her back to you, to take care of you again. Yuri told me you were very lonely and needed someone to taking care of you beside your dad”

 

Yoona closes her eyes and shakes. She doesn’t want to listen to Jessica’s words because they are true. If Yuri wasn’t there, Yoona didn’t know what to do in her life. She is the only children but had to take care of her dad. She relied on Yuri so much. If she lets Yuri go, she would have no one to lean on. That was shy she kissed with Yuri at the hospital. She wanted to pull Yuri back to her. But at the same time, Yoona realised that she didn’t feel the same as when she kissed with Seo under the rain.  

 

At the beginning, Yoona knew Seo had feeling toward her. She wanted to take advantage of her close relation with Seo in order to go in Sunny’s house and steal the business plan to help Yuri. However, Yoona gradually grew love with Seo because of everything Seo has done. Yoona is afraid that Seo would find out that Yoona wanted to use Seo at the beginning. She doesn’t know how to face with Seo. 

 

 

==============================

a/n : yes yes Yulsic scene at the hotel will be added to the hidden chapters later keke

Yoonhyun shippers - seo will appears soon :)

Minho? yup will need to kick his a** LMAO