chapter 15

What if we are not...

 “Here is the new version. I’ve modified the proposal a little bit to increase the share for him. Hopefully he will accept it and low down his anger.” Yoona shows the document to Yuri.

 

Yuri looks at it quickly. She throws the briefcase in the car. “What is his location now?”

 

“Best Prince hotel” Yoona replies

 

“Thanks” Yuri says. “I’ll go alone. You and Jessica can go home now”

 

“Let me go with you” Jessica steps up to the car

 

Yuri put her hands on Jessica shoulders to stop Jessica. “No. Just go home. I will resolve the problem my own”

 

“But I really want to follow you” Jessica insists

 

“There is no BUT. Listen Jessica I don’t want anything happen to you again. So just stay home ok? I don’t want you to meet him again. Understand? Yoona, help me to send her home.”

 

“I want to come with you” Yoona says

 

“Not you too Yoona. I told you, I don’t need anyone to follow me. You guys go back home. This is an order.” Yuri looks at the two girls

 

“I wrote the new version of the proposal so let me come with you in case you don’t remember everything”

 

“I don’t need that new version” Yuri says

 

“Please let me come” Jessica adds in

 

“Aissshh jjjinja. What is up with you TWO?” Yuri is getting impatient. “I say go home! Don’t you understand my korean?”

 

“We are worry for you. You puched him yesterday so he may take his revenge.” Yoona says

 

“If I was able to punch him yesterday I can redo it again” Yuri says. She gets in the car and locks all the doors.

 

Jessica and Yoona are knocking on the windows but Yuri ignores them. She drives away in a speedy o flight. Yoona almost falls on the ground because of that.

 

“Are you ok?” Jessica asks Yoona

 

Yoona gives a quick glance at Jessica then she waves “Taxi!”

 

 Yoona gets in the taxi without inviting Jessica. “Please go to Best Prince Hotel”

 

Jessica also hops in the car when she hears the name of the place.

 

Yoona is about to ask Jessica to get off. As Yoona must catch up Yuri, she doesn’t want to lose time to argue with Jessica.

 

“Yoona, what happened yesterday?” Jessica asks

 

Yoona fixes at Jessica for a few seconds. Are you pretending to be innocent? “You really don’t remember anything?” Not even the fact that Yuri stayed with you for the whole night?

 

“Something bad happened?”

 

“It’s worse than just BAD

 

“Please tell me what happened”

 

“Johnson was about to violate you. Yuri beat him up because of that”

 

 

30 min later they arrive at the hotel.

 

“Hi, my name is Im Yoona. My boss, Miss Kwon has a meeting with Mr. Johnson today. I think she just went in few minutes ago. She forgot this document. I really need to give her this document. May I know which room she went to?” Yoona asks the receptionist.

 

“If you don’t mind I can forward the document to her.” The receptionist says.

 

“It’s a very confidential document. I just want to make sure to hand this to my boss in person. I’ll leave immediately after.” Yoona tries whatever possible excuses in order to see Yuri.

 

The receptionist calls out a male employee to Yoona and Jessica.

 

“Please go this way” the guy says. He guides Yoonsic up to a very big suite.

 

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

“Come in”

 

The guy goes in. “Mr. Johnson. There are two persons who like to see you”

 

“Let them come in” Johnson says.

 

The guy invites Yoonsic inside and leave.

 

“HA! HAHAHAHAH!” Johnson chuckles when he sees Yoonsic. “What a meaningful day today! I think I must stay longer in Korea”

 

As Yoonsic step in further, they see Yuri kneeing in front of Johnson.

 

Yuri is really mad because the two girls do not listen to her. She didn’t allow them to follow her because she doesn’t want them to witness this kind of scene.

 

Yuri ah.Jessica’s heart aches when she sees Yuri.

 

As for Yoona, she can’t believe that Yuri actually puts her pride down.

 

“Alright. Since everybody is present. I think I’ve to ask you to repeat again” Johnson says.

 

Yuri gives him an angry look

 

“No no no. For this time, I want Jessica to do it”

 

“JOHNSON! I already did what you wanted. Don’t touch her” Yuri says.

 

“OHHHH! Look at this. Are you worried for her? Interesting” Johnson smirks

 

“It’s between you and me. Don’t involve anybody else”

 

“But I still want to hear it from Jessica”

 

“What should I say?” Jessica asks because she wants to help Yuri.

 

“SHUT UP!” Yuri shouts to Jessica.

 

It makes Jessica scared. It’s the first time she receives such a hurtful word from Yuri. Tears are filling up in her eyes. She tries to hold them back.

 

“Listen Johnson. She is innocent in this matter. I was the one who hit you. It was my fault. I was wrong. If you want anything ask me but don’t touch her. I don’t want her to be traumatised by you. I…” Yuri gulps because the last word is too hard to say.

 

“You what?” Johnson insists

 

Yuri swallows her anger. “I…I beg you”

 

Yuri, you are doing all this because of Jessica.Yoona looks at Yuri with the sorrow eyes. The Yuri that she knows will never do such sort of things.

 

“Then do it again. Bow to me and say you are sorry like you just done. BUT this time you have to pass between my legs.”

 

Yuri folds her fist. I swear I’ll beat you up one day. “I’M SORRY MR. JOHNSON I WAS WRONT. I’M A . I BEG YOU TO FORGIVE ME. I’M SORRY. I’M SORRY. I’M SORRY” Yuri bows continuously and passes quickly under Johnson before she runs out.

 

Yuri is so frustrated because she just done something against her will. She doesn’t want to apology but now she just done it in front of Yoona and Jessica. She runs toward the emergency exist. She doesn’t want anybody to see her cry. She closes her eyes firmly to hold her tears. She swallows her anger.

 

But Yuri tears fall down when somebody gives her a strong hug from behind.

 

“Yuri ah. Mianhae” Jessica says.

 

Yuri can feel Jessica is sobbing on her back. “I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME WHY MUST YOU COME? WHAT IF HE HARMS YOU AGAIN?”

 

“I’m sorry but I was worried for you. Yoona told me about last night. Yuri ah mianhae, because of me you have to…”

 

“Silly! You don’t have to say sorry. He was the wrong one not you” Yuri turns around to wipe Jessica tears.

 

Yoona is frozen when she saw Yuri kisses Jessica. Yoona can’t accept that image in her head. She shakes her head. She runs away. She takes the elevator. She runs out of the hotel. She doesn’t care to take any taxi. She needs to run, run in order to not think about what she just saw. Yuri actually loves Jessica. Yoona can’t accept that. Yuri has always loved me. Not Jessica. Her first kiss should be with me. Not Jessica.

 

Thoughts keeping running in Yoona’s head. She thinks she doesn’t love Yuri. But now it’s the contrary. Her heart hurts when she saw Yulsic kiss.

 

“Yoona!!!!”

 

But Yoona keeps running

 

“YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAA!”

 

Yoona stops when she hears the voice is coming from the other side of the road. She notices Seohyun who is crossing the street.

 

Yoona runs toward Seo. The only one who she can learns on now. Yoona cries on Seo shoulder.

 

 

 

====================================

A/N : HAPPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICAT !!! LOL it`s still april 18 in my country

anyway next chap : taeny? yulsic? kryber? yoonhyun? LOL!!! anyone else ?