chapter 33

What if we are not...

*Toc**Toc**Toc*

 

“Who is it?” Yoona asks

 

“It’s flower delivery” The voice shouts

 

“Flower delivery?” Yoona talks to herself. She wonders if the person makes any mistake.

 

Yoona goes to open the door but strangely there is no one

 

“BOO!”

 

“Aiii KKAMJJAKYA!!” Yoona startles

 

“TADA! It’s the flower for you”

 

Yoona turns around. “Seo?” Yoona asks. She sees Seo is wearing a big hat and sunglass to hide her face.

 

“You scared me. I almost got a heart attack because of you”

 

“Hihi mian. Do you like my flowers? Here take it” Seo gives Yoona a purple and white flower bouquet

 

“Thank you. They are beautiful. But I have never seen this kind of flower before. Where did you get it?”

 

“At the potatoes field. Hihii”

 

Yoona sniffs the flower. “AttttttttttttttttttttttttCHUM!!!” Yoona sneezes

 

“Hahahahahah. I got you!”

 

“Omaya!! YOU SEO JOO HYUN! You dare to spay the pepper in the bouquet to trick me!!”

 

Yoona shakes the bouquet to revenge. She wants to make Seo sneezes but the last one covers her nose one time.

 

“Melronnng!! hihihi” Seo shows her tongue and runs off

 

“YA! Seo Joo Hyun! Come back here.”

 

“Noway! Bleh” Seo shows her tongues again

 

“YA!” Yoona starts to chase after Seo.

 

Seo hides behind the three to avoid Yoona. Then she makes Yoona run about for five rounds. When Yoona is about to catch up, Seo rapidly leaves the three and runs off to another direction.

 

Yoona is able to follow for about 5 minutes then she loses track with Seo. “Where is she going?”

 

Yoona slows down to walk only because she is out of breath.

 

“Seohyun  ah~ come out please ~ we can stop the game. I’m out of breath already.” Yoona shouts to the air. She is wondering if Seo is hiding somewhere to scare her again. She walks backward and forward alternatively to prevent Seo.

 

Yoona continues to walk up because it’s certain that she sees Seo went to that direction. “Strange, where is she?” Yoona is talking to herself.  The Yoona starts to hesitate after a few minutes because she walks so far away from her house and if she keeps walking she would be on the top of the hill. But she goes on because there is no other way around.

 

When she walks up the hill, she notices some rose petals on the ground. It guides her to the gazebo. When she reaches the place, Yoona sees a gift box is placed in the middle of the heart shaped figure made by rose petals on the ground.

 

The whole scene looks so beautiful and so delicate that Yoona feels touched. It’s the first time someone gives her this kind of present and it’s so well prepared.  

 

“To Im Yoona” Yoon reads on the box. She picks it up, wondering if Seo is trying to trick her again. She carefully opens the box.  Surprisingly it’s a little book titled Yoonhyun’s Romantic Diary. Curiously, Yoona turns the book to read the first page.

 

“Yoona anyeong~

You must be wondering why I started with the word anyeong (good-bye). I’m not saying good-bye to you because I’m not going anywhere. So please don’t worry.

I have left you once a few years ago to study in Japan and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I ran off because I thought you didn’t need me.I thought Yuri and you would develop a good relationship after I left. I thought you would find the happiness with her. But I was wrong. If I didn’t go, everything would not turn out like it is today.

I’m sorry. I left you behind. I let you suffer. I was all my faults that you have to cry this much.  In order to earase Yuri from you, I have to make this remarkable run for you so when you think about Yuri, you will remember this run and remember me.

Yoona ah~I promise, today is the last time you are chasing after me. From now own, I’ll run behind you in order to look after you, to protect you, to not losing you again.

With this first page, please say good bye to you old sad memories. I hope the new page of our story would start on the next one. Start from this moment, I want you to carry happiness ever after. Even if you lost memory, you still have this diary to remember...your good time…your happiness…”

 

“and me.” Seo shows behind Yoona.

 

Yoona turns around. She is so touched that she can’t say anything. She runs up to hug Seo. The tears are falling on her cheeks.  

 

“Silly, You should stop crying from now on. Don’t you read what I wrote? I don’t want to see you sad anymore” Seo pats Yoona’s head.

 

Yoona smiles. “I’m crying because I’m touched”

 

“I know that. I just said it to make you smile” Seo pulls out to wipe Yoona’s tears.

 

She looks into Yoona’s eyes for few second as if she is asking for permission.

 

Yoona closes her eyes , waiting Seo to make to next move.

 

Seo slowly approaches to kiss Yoona. She is so nervous that she only press on the lips tenderly. It last only few seconds but it's long enough to make Seo feels burning. Yoona has no idea how Seo  trembles of happiness to kiss her beloved one.

 

 

 

=============

a/n : alright Yoohyun shippers I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

 

for my byun buddies LOL one more chap is a new update for Hidden Chapter kekeke *oh my byun mind* can`t help XD