Chapter 66

What if we are not...

In the vocal training room, Fany is playing piano to train Tae’s voice.

 

The teacher is standing next to Taeny.  His eyes are closed to appreciate the song. He is smiling with satisfaction because Tae sings perfectly every note. He is moving his head to follow the rhythm.

 

The teacher claps hands when the song ended. “WOW! The two of you are really impressing!” He shows two thumbs up.

 

Fany shrugs her shoulder and smiles to Tae because the teacher praised them.

 

“Kamsahabnida songseng nim” Taeny says in sync.

 

“Do you two practice together very often? You guys should perform together on stage.” The teacher says.

 

Tae smiles and moves up her eyebrows to Fany.

 

“Chongmal songseng nim?!” Fany asks. She really likes the idea. “But what if Sunny does not agree?”

 

“I can do the recommendation to Sunny. Since you two are this good, I don’t think she will disagree.”

 

“OMG If I can perform with you for the upcoming show it would be so good!” Fany turns toward Tae and says. She is so happy that she is eyesmiling.

 

“But it will be a bit tight in time. All the musicians are chosen, the stage and concept are set. If we add you in, we will need to modify the concept. You will need the outfit too perform too.” Tae says.

 

“Let me talk with Sunny. I think I can find a song that will fit with the concept of the show for you. Since you are good, you will not need too much additional time to prepare.” The teacher says.

 

Fany clasps her hands together. “OH!! KAMSAHABNIDA SONGSENG NIIIMMMM!!” She has a very big smile hanging on her face.

 

“You are welcome Fany. I like people who are passionate for what they are doing. You and Tae have it, so I really like to see you two glowing on the stage.” The teacher says.

 

“I’m  so excited already!”  Fany holds and shakes Tae’s hand.

 

“Alright, for the next class, we will practice another song because you already masterpiece today song. But I’ll let you free to choose the song you like. Do you have anything in head?”  The teacher asks. He sees Taeny seem to thinking. “Think about it and let me know for the next time. If you have a song then brings the music sheet for practicing. OK?” The teacher tells Taeny.

 

“Neh songseng nim” Taeny answer.

 

“Alright, it’s done for the day.  You can leave now. See you in next class.” The teacher says.

 

Taeny bow to the teacher and walkout of the room, hands in hands. Fany is very happy.

 

“OMG I can’t believe we will perform together on stage!! I’ve seen the singers performed on stage and it looked so cold. Now I’m going to be on stage with millions of people cheering, clapping hands and maybe call out my name too. Hihihi I so excited” Fany talks nonstop. She is jumping up and down. “Taetae? Are you listening to me?” Fany asks when she noticed Tae was in deep thinking.

 

“Huh? Yup. You are excited” Tae answers based on the last word she heard from Fany.

 

“What were you thinking?” Fany asks.

 

“The song for the next class.” Tae ansers.

 

“Oh! Have you found one already? What is it?” Fany asks with a curious tone.  

 

Tae shakes the head lightly. “Not yet” Tae answers. In fact Tae was thinking about the song I Love You that her friend wrote; the one who died after confessing and Tae refused her love.

 

Tae wants to perform that song on stage. It was the reason why she wanted to become a singer and came to Seoul: to make the song become #1 hit on the national music chart. It would be the only gif Tae can do for her friend now since the last one died. Tae will feel lest regretful if she successes to make the song become famous.  

 

“Hey if the teacher successes to convince Sunny, which song should we perform together?” Fany asks.

 

Tae hesitates to say out the song of her friend. She thinks Fany would be jealous. She remains silence and continues to walk up to the dorm with Fany.

 

Fany thinks Tae is trying to find a song so she doesn’t ask more and follows Tae.

 

When Taeny arrives at Tae’s dorm, Tae slowy turn around and asks. “Ppany ah…what if…”Tae stops because she just saw someone at the door. “Umma?” Tae asks.

 

“Oh TAEYEON AH! So here is where you live. I was looking around for a while” Tae’s Mom says. She arrives with lot of bags in the both hands.

 

Tae immediately goes helping her mom with the bags.

 

“Umma, what are these bags for” Tae asks and looks inside the bags.

 

“They are foods for you. Aigoo let me see you? You seem thinner than before. Did you lose weight?” Mrs. Kim touches Tae’s face.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo ommonim!” Fany greats and bows.

 

“Who is this kid?” Mrs. Kim asks Tae.

 

“My name is Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang!” Fany presents herself with a smile.

 

Tae’s mom frowns because the name sounds difficult for her “Dipani?”

 

“Anyo Feu feu feu feu feu Tiff  feuu  fany” fany repeats for Mrs. Kim

 

“PPPPeu pEUUUUUUNi. Aigoo what is you Korean name young lady?” Mrs. Kim gives up.

 

Fany laughs because it’s like mother like daughter. Tae got the same problem when they first met.

 

 

====================

a/n : sorry for late update!! I was a bit busy lately I`ll try t update more okie dokie :)

note for Kryber shippers please stay strong they will be together promise :)

the story is approaching to the end, so all the issues between the couples will  be resolve gradually from now on *wink*

 

happy reading everyone !!