Chapter 80

What if we are not...

Its 6 a.m., Jessica is sleeping in Yuri’s arm. She feels dull because of last night. She change position in order to sleep more, she turns her face to Yuri’s neck.

 

Yuri adjusts her body. She pulls Jessica’s waist to hug closer.  

 

“It’s your fault” Jessica whispers.

 

Yuri smiles. She caresses Jessica’s back. She knows Jessica is tired but she is satisfied with the last night. She sniffs Jessica to smell her favorite scent. “We haven’t done it for a while.”

 

“You could have waited after Tae…” Jessica bounces up. She grabs the cellphone on bedside table to double check the date. “JULY 30?!?!” She notices it’s 6 a.m. “KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA I’M LATE!!!!!” Jessica screams. She pulls the blanket to cover her body and jumps of out the bed. But she drops it in front of the bathroom.

 

Yuri yawns very widely because she is still lacking of sleep too but the dauphin scream pierced her ear. She rolls and stretches out on the bed before moving to see Jessica in the bathroom.

 

Yuri leans body on the wall and puts her face in the doorway. She yawns again.

 

Jessica is speeding up like crazy in the bathroom. She pours the dentifrice on her toothbrush and tiptoeing on her feet because of stress. She brushes her teeth a little bit then holds the brush in and jumps in the bathtub, she turns on the shower.

 

“Relax babe, its only 6 a.m. The show will start at 8p.m” Yuri says.

 

“I need to take a bath. I supposed to wash my hair and dress it up for tonight. I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!” Jessica says when brushing and showering. She is jumping because she wants to do everything faster.

 

Yuri could see the little silhouette jumping behind the opaque curtain. She cannot help to look at Jessica y curve especially the bouncy . Last night was sooo good. Yuri thinks. She bites her lower lip and smiles happily.

 

“I supposed to be at SM at 6 O’clock. We shouldn’t do it yesterday, because I completely forget to change the alarm.” Jessica finishes her marathon shower. As she pulls the curtains off, Yuri is standing ready with a clean towel in hands.

 

“Why do you have to go so early? Haven’t you done with Tae clothes few days ago?” Yuri questions while helping Jessica to dry body.

 

“I have to be there earlier to check everything again.  If a single accessory is missing I’ll be dead.”  Jessica says when Yuri wraps the towel around her body. Yuri reaches the dryer to dry Jessica’s hair.

 

Jessica continues to talk while applying her skincare product. “It’s not only Tae, but I also had to take care for the guests and dancer costumes too.  According to the program, there are lots of dancers and dance performance. So I will need to dress them up basically for every song. I need to make sure the clothes are stored in the order of the songs too. There are about 150 pieces of clothes, accessories, belt, ring, earing, and shoes and wristbands…WRISTBANDS!!OMG!!” Jessica runs to her cellphone and dials to her assistant “Minah? Neh it’s Jessica, did we receive the wristband yesterday? REALLY? OMG PHEWWwww…did you check the quantity? WHAT? WHY NOT? No no no please open all the boxes and check if they are exactly the model we ordered. Please check it and call me back” Jessica hangs off and tiptoeing on her feet again. “OMG she is stressing me up.” She says. “What if the model is wrong? What will we do? What will I do? It’s the first big show that I handle. If it goes wrong my career is ruined” She is walking back and forth waiting for the call impatiently.

 

Yuri comes out of the bathroom. “Babe calm down” Yuri cups Jessica face to immobilise the little girl. Her hands are fresh because she took a quick shower when Jessica was on phone. Then she moves the walk-in closet to put on some clothes.

 

“Seobang I’m over. It’s finished for me.” Jessica says. She then receives an income call. “Neh Minah. WHAT? One of the boxes is not the right color? RED?” Jessica breaths in an out to calm down. “Okay do we have time to reorder again? No I mean call them ask them if they could deliver and extra box for us.”

 

At this time, Yuri comes out with some clothes to dress Jessica up. She spreads out the for Jessica to put the legs in.

 

“Let them know I’ll cover the cost with my personal money no matter how much it will cost. We really need those wristbands for tonight. It should be delivered by 6p.m. Okay do it. Thank you Minah” Jessica finishes her conversations.

 

 

~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~

 

Krystal is walking alone, she is looking back and front because she lost track of Amber. “That lama, where is she going again?” She grumbles. She walks forward a couple of stores to check if Amber is hiding inside but couldn’t find any trace. “Aissshhh LAMABER!! You are dead if I find you.”

 

“BOO!”

 

“KYYYYYYA!” Krsytal closes her eyes because of fear. “YAA! DO YOU…” Krystal stops when she sees a bouquet of red roses in front of her eyes. “Awwwww so sweet” Her facial changed 180 degree from angry to happy with haft moon shape eyes.

 

Amber smiles brightly. “Aren’t them beautiful?”

 

Krystal smiles and nods. She bends down to sniff; waiting for Amber to pass the bouquet out. “So you disappeared to buy this?”

 

“YUP! I think Taeyeon unnie will like it.” Amber turns to walk with a very proudly smile hanging on the face.

 

*POK* “OUCH!” Amber suddenly receives Krystal’s sandal on her head.

 

“HUH!” Krystal crosses her arms, turns to walk in the opposite direction of Amber.

 

Lamaber rubs her head, picks up the sandal and runs after the princess.  “Gongchu-nim” Amber puts the sandal in front of Krystal’s foot.

 

Krystal glances with the corner of her eyes. She puts the sandal back. “HUH! I’m not talking to you.” She continues to walk

 

“You just talked to me” Amber smiles.

 

“I’m not”

 

“Yes you said HUH! I’m not talking to you” Amber copies Krystal’s tone.

 

“Don’t copy me”

 

I’m not copying you” Amber teases with Krystal’s tone again.

 

“Yes you said I’m not copying you”

 

Don’t copy me

 

I’m not copying you

 

Yes you said I’m not copying you

 

“STOP IT! You confused me!!”

 

“Then talk to me” Amber says

 

Krystal pouts.

 

“Are you mad?” Amber asks. She knows Krystal expected the flowers.

 

Krystal is not answering. She doesn’t want to say that she wants the flowers. She wants Amber to gift without her request.

 

Amber secretly takes out something from her pocket. She puts arm around Krystal’s neck. “Jjjajjang!!”

 

Krystal is brightened up right away “When did you buy it?” She picks up the couple ring in Amber’s palm.

 

Amber kisses Krystal’s cheek “They are for you” She also hands out the bouquet.

 

“Awwww Amber” Krystal is too happy to say anything. She hugs around Amber’s neck.

 

Ambers wraps around Krystal’s waist to spin her girlfriend around.

 

“Kyaaaaaa ! Don’t go too fast” Krystal grips her Amber’s shoulder. She is scared but she smiles.

 

“Do you like it?” Amber puts Krystal down.

 

Krystal nods. She smiles very sweetly. It just melts Amber’s heart. “I thought you bought the flower to congratulate Taeyeon unnie after tonight show”

 

“Yup I ordered a big wreath for Taeyeon unni. The store will deliver directly to the show. Pabo!” Amber pinches Krystal’s nose. “Read roses are only for lovers. Do you expect me to fall in love with Tae unnie”

 

“YOU DARE, YOU DIE!” Krystal says.

 

Amber smiles. “I won’t babe. Let’s put the rings on”

 

“Nope!” Krystal hides the rings at her back. “They are mine now” She walks away; making Amber running after.

 

“Hey! You cannot have them both. They are couple ring. One for me, one for you”

 

“I’m going to share with my new secret lover”

 

“WUTTT? Who is your secret lover?”

 

“Sulli” Krystal shows the tongue to tease Amber

 

“WHO THE HECK IS SULLI”

 

Krystal doesn’t answer. Sulli is the new friend Krystal met at the sport club.

 

Amber  lifts and carries Krystal on her shoulder.

 

“KYAAA!!!” Krystal yells because of surprise. “Let me down.” Krystal says. She is embarrassed because; her abdomen is folding on Amber shoulder. She is upside down.

 

“Nope! Never!” Amber says.

 

 

~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~

 

Tae is standing at the corner back of the stage to concentrate, in a few minutes she will be performing the first solo concert ever of her life. Nervous, he heart is beating fast. Her hands are sweeting. She exhales to calm down. She makes the cross sign to pray.

 

The crews behind the scene are in chaos, the scene director is checking the camera angles from the monitor room. “Camera 2 move to the left a little bit. Camera 3 please zoom out. Camera 1, I cannot see your signal. Where are you?”

 

“My camera is on. Technician room, please check the cable connexion”

 

“We just checked it a second ago! How come the monitor room doesn’t have signal”

 

“I don’t care who is doing what but I cannot see Camera 1. You better come here to verify again Choi Yong Hee”

 

“YA! Kim In Pyo. Don’t you think you are the boss? You are just a director. He is really pissing me off”

 

“WHAT? PARDON ME?”

 

“Kim Jungman where are you did you check the monitor room?”

 

“…”

 

“KIM JUNG MAN!!!”

 

“NEH he is in the toilet”

 

“Who is that?”

 

“Park Min Woo, sound technician”

 

“Alright you go check the cable in the monitor room”

 

“I cannot”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“I’m verifying the cable sound for the musician”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the musicians are not yet in their position. One of the guitar musicians is not arrived yet.

 

“Kwanghee ah! Where are you? The show almost start”

 

“An Kook ah!! I’M A DAD!! I’m A DAD!! My wife labored!!! IT’S A BOY IT’S A BOY!!!”

 

“YA MOVE YOUR HERE QUICK!! ARE YOU STILL AT THE HOSPITAL?”

 

“No no I’m in the taxi but the road is jammed. Ya really, there are lots of people going to the show”

 

“Lots of people? Where are you?”

 

“About 2 blocks from the Art Performing Center”

 

“YA! MOVE YOUR ! DROP THE TAXI AND RUN TO HERE! N.O.W!!!!”

 

“That’s right. Sorry Taxi-nim here is the money keep the balance it’s my treat hehe. Okay I’m running I’m running to the show now.”

 

 

 

In the dressing room, the staffs are running from left to right. The dancers are helping each other to fix hairs and their costume. There so many staffs that there are no room to sit.

 

Jessica is helping Fany to put on the costume. She is not performing yet but wants to get prepared in advance.

 

“Did you gain weight?” Jessica asks.

 

“ANYO! What are you talking about?”

 

“How come it doesn’t fit anymore?”

 

“I don’t know” Fany says. . She feels guilty because she has been drinking lot of beer with Tae’s mother latterly. She gained weight because of drinking and eating out too much. But it’s a must to maintain the good relation with in law.

 

“You have tried it on 2 days ago. How come it doesn’t fit anymore?” Jessica is pushing hard to move the zipper up.

 

Fany inhales to press in her belly

 

“A little bit more Fany!”

 

Fany inhales again.

 

*ZIPPPPPP* Jessica finally successes to the move the zipper up.  “Okay. I hope it’s going to hold for the night. Don’t eat, don’t drink water or anything. Got it?”

 

Fany nods. She rushes to the stage when the makeup artist finished the final touch. She almost felt because of the high heel.

 

“Watch out Fany ah! Don’t rip the dress!” Jessica shouts.

 

“OKAY” Fany shouts back and still running ahead.

 

 

 

In the concert hall, the fans have completely filled up the seats they are noisily chit-chatting about Tae. The board writing like “Taetae Jjang”, “I heart Taetae”, “Taeyeon #1” can be seen at every corner as well as Tae photos. Those who are standing near the stage are already singing Tae’s song. Some are holding their camera ready to snap some photo. Others are doing self-camera together.

 

Tae’s mother is at the VIP place, close enough to see the stage very clearly. Fany’s father is sitting nearby but he has not yet known Tae’s mother

 

Yoonhyun, Kryber and HyoSoo are standing the crowd near of the stage ready to shake their off. Yoonhyun are chatting with HyoSoo, while Amber is already back hugging Krystal. Amber doesn’t want Krystal to be touched by people around.

 

Suddenly, the lights are dimming out. The crowd is calming down. The glow sticks can be seen throughout the hall from left to right. There is nothing then the silent.

 

Only sound of high heels knocking on the stage can be heard. A silhouette is walking out form the dark. A spotlight is .

 

The fans are screaming when they see Tae appearing on stage.

 

Other light spots also light up showing the group of dancers standing ready behind.

 

Tae goes to mid of the stage and she shouts the first word “AOOOoo ~” The supporting vocal go “The twinkle, twinkle. The twinkle, twinkle” The music starts up and the dancers start their choreography on stage. The entire hall is fired up.  

 

Tae looks toward the VIP seat, but her father is still absence.

 

 

 

Fany is standing behind the stage to enjoy Tae’s performance. She is singing Tae’s lyric and dancing a little bit. But she remembers Jessica said to not rip the dress off so she stops moving. She is looking out to the VIP seats. She sees her father is talking to Tae’s mother. She is surprised. “Looks like I don’t need to do the presentation anymore. They are chatting already.” Fany shrugs her shoulder “I wonder how they started their conversation.”

 

“Who are you talking with?”

 

“Omg!” Fany startles. “Yuri!” Fany slaps Yuri’s arm. “What are you doing here? Why aren’t you outside enjoying the music?”

 

“Sica receives the wrong wristband box so I help her to fix them”

 

“EHh really? Why didn’t she return them?”

 

“It’s too late. The store didn’t have enough in stock. So now we have to use paint bottles to make them black.”

 

“Do you need help?”

 

“Nope we are done”

 

Yulti hear fans clapping hands from outside. The first song just ended with success. The dancers move back in. Fany greets them saying “Good job everyone, thanks for the hard work”

 

On the stage Tae is saying her first speech with the fans. Allowing the screws the change the decoration on stage.

 

 “Everyone, thank you very much for coming tonight. I’m so touched because you are many to come. I see some familiar face over there. Hello!” Tae waves with Yoonhyun ,Kryber and Hyosoo. “I will do my best to make you enjoy the night. Please look forward, many special guests will join me later on. But now let rock this hall!!!!! Are you ready?”

 

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!” Fans are yelling, whistling, screaming.

 

“OKAY! MUSIC GO!!”

 

The musicians play the tune of Mama Do

 

“When is your turn?” Yuri asks Fany

 

“Near the end. She will sing with a couple of songs with guests before I’m coming out” 

 

Fany names the order of the songs for Yuri as following

 

DJ got us falling in love – Tae solo with dancers

 

Run Devil Run – duet with TVXQ Changmin

 

Hush Hush; Hush Hush – solo with dancers

 

Stand up for love – Davinchi and WonderGirl’s SunYe

 

You raise me up – Tae duets with Lena Park

 

Buttons – Kara’s Gyuri, Brown Eyes Girls’ Galn and WonderGirl’s Sunye

 

There you'll be – Tae solo

 

My life would without you–CN Blue band

 

Lady marmalade – Tae duet with BoA and dancers

 

Cater 2 U – Tae solo with guitar on stage

 

I Love You – Tae solo with Fany playing piano

 

Then Yulti move to the waiting room.

 

Near of her performance BoA refuses to go on stage. Sunny has to have a special talk with BoA.

“What is the matter now?” Sunny asks.

 

“I’m not going on stage with that kind of cloth. It’s completely rubbish.” BoA points at the costume that Jessica is holding.

 

“I showed her the design and asked if she wanted to change anything. She didn’t say anything” Jessica says.

 

BoA smirks “What? Now it’s my fault? You are the stylish you should know how to make it looks pretty not me”

 

Yuri is about to jump on BoA

 

“Bear with it. Put it on and go on stage” Sunny says.

 

BoA crosses her arms being stubborn

 

“Our artist should be professional. If you don’t want to join the show, then refused since the beginning. Now the stage is made, the program is set, everything is prepared if you don’t want to perform you will be cut. It’s the first warning and also the last one that I’m giving you. Not only for this show but for all of your upcoming shows. We don’t need artist with that kind of attitude.”

 

“But I’m the DIVA of Kpop. I bet you could replace me”

 

“There are enough younger artists who can replace you.  Even the non-trained artist. Fany come here”

 

“ME?” Fany surprises

 

“Sing a few lines of Lady Marmalade for her” Sunny asks. She has once heard Fany singing after Tae in the practice room.

 

Fany clears and sings “Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista. Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista. He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge. Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go? Oh! uh huh”

 

“Heard it? Her English is better than you. Her voice is more emotional then you” Sunny says. “If you don’t want to perform, let’s remove the Lady Marmalade song”

 

BoA is pissed off. She jerks the cloths from Jessica’s hand and walking to the fitting room.

 

“YA that BoA is really something. Why didn’t you let Fany replace her?” Yuri asks Sunny.

 

“I just want to warn her. Fany voices is good but not yet ready to perform on stage” Sunny explains

 

“Fany are you ready? Two more songs and with will be your” Sunny asks.

 

“I’m nervous but yup I should be ready” Fany answers

 

“HWAITING!!!” Yuri says.

 

“PALI PALI PALI” Tae rushes in. She throws the shoes out. She comes to changes her costumes while the CN Blue band is performing on stage. She shows her back for Jessica to the robe.

 

“YA! YOU SHOULD MOVE TO THE FITTING ROOM” Fany shoots.

 

Jessica successes to pull the zip down.

 

Tae runs to the fitting cabin

 

BoA is coming out in the same time. She spreads the curtain too strong. It rolls Tae in.

 

Tae is spinning inside.

 

Minah and Jessica help Tae to come out.

 

“Tae TAE!!” Fany worries. She joins Jessica to help

 

BoA smirks. “Don’t be late”. She says. She glances and walks out of the room. 

 

“Ya Pany ah don’t spin me around” Tae says

 

“But where are you?” Fanny is still looking for Tae.

 

“STOP” Tae finally rolls out.

 

Jessica and Minah jump over Tae putting cloth on her in a flashy speed.

 

As soon as Jessica and Minah move out, the makeup artist quickly move in: one rapidly putting foundation powder on Tae’s face, another fix the lips gloss, another is retouching the eye brown and lashes. Minah is putting the new earing. Jessica is adjusting final touch for the dress.

 

“OKAY DONE!” Jessica says.

 

Minah puts the new shoes to Tae’s feet.

 

Tae immediately runs out toward the stage.

 

The technician is running with Tae, putting the new microphone and earphone for Tae.

 

 

 

On stage, the CB Blue band are still singing. Yonghwa is singing vividly. He winks and smiles to Seo who is dancing with the rhythm of the music.

 

Yoona notices. She is jealous. She stands in front to block Yonghwa’s eyes contact. 

 

Seo laughs. She cups Yonna’s face. “Are you jealous?” Seo asks

 

Yoona pouts

 

Seo pulls Yoona in for a hug.

 

CN Blue finish their song “KAMSAHABNIDA!” Yonghwa shouts. He then makes a speech in order to let the staff changing the scene. “Everybody thank you for listening to CN Blue. We are much honored to be invited tonight. It’s such an amazing show! If you enjoyed our music today, we will like to invite you to join us again for a steamy hot hot hot concert. Our CN Blue concert will be held in a three weeks. Oh YEahh. Three weeks. I hope to see you all! Thank you very much for cheering!!! Now I’ll like to invite the main singer to rejoin the stage. ARE YOU READY?”

 

The fans scream “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

 

“I CAN’T HEAR YA” Yonghwa teases again “ARE YOU READY?”

 

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”

 

The scene is ready. CN Blue move to the tormentor side.

 

The Lady Marmalade tune goes on. BoA and Tae walk out from each side of the scene. 

 

The fans are screaming and yelling at crazy because Tae looks soo y. They are snapping pictures nonstop.

 

Tae and BoA rejoin in front of the Moulin Rouge. They look at each other

 

BoA starts first line of the lyric “Where’s all mah soul sistas. Lemme hear ya’ll flow sistas”

 

Tae goes with “Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista. Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista”

 

The dancers show up. Tae and BoA rock up the stage with their performance.

 

BoA sings and looks at Tae. I’m going to teach you who the real Diva is. She glances when Tae moves up. She supposes to move, but she stays in the middle.  She wants to block Tae dance steps and sabotage the show.

 

Tae steps on BoA accidentally. She quickly chances her move to save the situation. The dancers follow up to coordinate with Tae.

 

! BoA is mad. She holds back because the camera is filming on her. She has to sing like nothing happened

 

 

 In the waiting room, everybody is watching Tae & BoA performance on TV.

 

“WOAAA Did you see that? She wanted to ruin Tae’s performance” Fany stands up.

 

*pluck*

 

“Huh?” Fany stays still

 

Yuri hears the noise. She looks at Fany back. “FANY AH!!! It splits out” The weft line breaks at the behind.

 

“OTTOKKE!! OTTOKKE!!” Fany jumps

 

*SCRATCH*

 

Fany feels the fresh air on her back “UH OH”

 

Jessica glares.

 

 

On stage, Tae & BoA finish their performance. 

 

The fans clap hand loudly.

 

Tae introduces her next song. The staffs are changing the decoration at the back

 

BoA lives the stage. She steps heavily because she did not success to ruin Tae’s performance. She falls at the stairway because she didn’t look carefully. Her leg sprains. Her staffs come to help. “Where were you? Why didn’t you assist me to step down? You stupid idiot! Stupid! Stupid” BoA throws her anger over the staffs. They carry BoA to the waiting room in order to gather her stuffs.

 

“You can take a long rest now” Sunny says.

 

“I’ll quit” BoA says

 

“Did you forget your contract baby? And without our promotion you are nothing”

 

BoA swallows her anger. She cannot say anything else.

 

“Bring her to the nearby clinic to check up” Sunny says.

 

The staffs obey and carry BoA out.

 

 

Jessica comes in with a new dress for Fany.

 

“WOAAAAAAAAA what is this? It’s way too short and unveiling!!!”

 

“Try it on so I can adjust. You don’t have other choice.” Jessica says.

 

“Tae already started her song. You better rush up” Yuri tells Fany.

 

“Jessica” Minah comes up. She is breathing heavily “I found this slimming gen. Maybe Fany can try”

 

“Where did you find it?”

 

“I ran to the basement of the clothing room”

 

“Thank you!! You are the best assistant ever” Jessica says. The she pushes Fany to the fitting cabin “Fany ah this should help you to fit in ok. Wear it under the new dress. If you rip it again I really have no extra cloth for you.”

 

Fany puts the slimming gen and tries the new dress but she could hardly fit in. “YA why all of your clothes are so small? Did you make them XXXXSmall?”

 

“You are driving me crazy. They are normal size! You are the one who put on some weights!” Sica helps Fany to pull the dress up because it’s stuck at the hip level. “Tell me the truth did you overeat lately?”

 

“Well it was for the sake of my future. Tae’s mother came in town. I should not refuse her invitation”

 

*SCRATCH* Jeti stops pulling.

 

Jessica checks the dress. “Okay no hole yet. Pull it up”

 

“But what if it rips in the middle of the performance?”

 

“If you don’t move too much it should be okay. We have no more time”

 

Fany finally get dressed up. She walks quickly out

 

“REMEMBER STAY UP AS STRAIGH AS YOU CAN!!! DON’T MOVE YOUR BODY TO LEFT OR RIGHT” Jessica shouts

 

Fany is walking like a robot and makes the OK sign without turning back to prevent the dress to be torn.

 

 

On stage, Tae takes a gulp of water to refresh her voice. She smiles to the fans and asks “Did you guys enjoy the show?”

 

“NEAHHHHHHHHHHHH” The fans shout loudly.

 

“Kamsahabnida.” Tae says. She takes the micro so the staff can move the stand away.

 

The fans know it’s near the end so they are clapping and whistling continuously.

 

Tae tears up a little bit because she is touched. She smiles widely. “Thank you very much. I really don’t know what to say more and how thankful I am to see you guys tonight. Thank you for showing your support. It’s the first show and I feel like knowing you guy for a long time. I’ll take this special moment to thank my friends for being here tonight” Tae looks toward Yoonhyun group.

 

Amber whistles and scream “ TAEYEON JJJANGGGG”

 

Tae smiles and continues her speech. She looks toward the VIP seats and notice her dad has finally come “Thank you Appa, Omma, for coming to share this wonderful moment with me. Thank you SM for making my dream comes true” Tae pauses for a second before continuing “When I first start to sing I know have to stand on stage performing for you. It’s only through the songs that I can share your feeling, that I can show you my passion. I’m not good at expressing myself. I’m always lonely because I’m a timid person but trough the songs I can feel connect with you. I feel like having a thousand close friends. You are very precious to me. Long time ago, I have lost someone very important. Someone who shared the same passion as me; the same dream, the same interest. She asked me to compose a song and perform it on stage together. We started with the  melody, then I quit in the middle because something happened between us. We separated and she passed away before I could see her for the last time.” Tae voice’s star to shake. She takes a breath. “I feel regret. She knew she was about to die but she hided it from me.  She wanted to have an unforgettable moment with me before her death but I couldn’t fulfill it for her. Even as a friend I should have told her something but I will never got a chance to say anymore: Ji-eun ah, Saranghae”

 

Fany is sitting ready on the piano. The light changes to a calmer color.

 

Tae starts singing with Fany playing the Piano on the left.

 

The fans are listening in silence to hear the lyric carefully. They move the glow sticks in the air to support Tae. Some of them tear up because Tae’s voice is so emotionally and touching especially because of Tae’s story.  

 

When singing, Tae recalls all the memory with her friend. Through the lyric, Tae could finally say “saranghaeyo ” It’s a very common word using  not only for lovers but it’s also use between friendship and family members.  But Tae has never told to her friend because she was afraid that Ji-eun would misunderstand. Now that Tae could shout it out loud. Her regret feeling has finally released. She puts emotion in every word making her singing more perfect.

 

“My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo..keudae deutgo ittnayo...

My Love ijimarayo...jiuji marayo...uriui sarangeul..

 

naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo haruharu keuriwohabnida...

kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo...

 

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo keudae deutgo ittnyayo

My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo... uriui sarangeul..

 

maeil nan keuriumsoge harureul beotineunde keudaen eodittnayo...

naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo keudae iji mothaeseo

My Love dorawajwoyo.. ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal”

 

Tae closes eyes when finishing the last word. She tears up. She feels relief because she has finally made it. Ji-eun ah, I hope you can her me out there. The fans are clapping for you. They love you, as much as I do. May you rest in peace but your name will be remembered by thousands of people.

 

Fany moves out from the piano. She runs up and hugs Tae from behind. She is crying too.

 

The entire fans are crying up because they are so touched. Everybody is clapping continuously. Those who were seating, also stand up to show how much they appreciated the song.

 

Tae says her last words to the fans again. The fans don’t want her to go. She promised to have another show and tells them a new CD is coming soon. She thanks them again and moves in the back stage with Fany.

 

All the staffs are standing to wait for Tae. They clap hands loudly to congratulate her.

 

“Good job” Sunny says.

 

“YA it’s all you can say” Yuri complains “Clap hands or something. You are always like that, never showing your emotion, that’s why you and Soo…” Yuri earns a hit from behind.

 

“Shutt” Soo signals.

 

Yoonhyun, Kryber and HyoSoo were near of the stage so they could go to the back stage very quickly.

 

“Heyhey !! I never knew you could dance!” Hyo rubs Tae’s head.

 

“YYYYYYA don’t mess my Taetae’s hair.” Fany scolds.

 

“Unnie you were so good so perfect. You made Krystal cried at the end” Amber cheers up for Tae. She wipes the tear at Krystal’s corner eye.

 

“You also cried” Krystal says

 

“Just a little. I was touched” Amber smiles.

 

“Thank you for the flower Amber” Tae says.  She shakes hands with Amber.

 

Fany sees her father coming in. He is walkig with Tae’s parents. “DAD!!” Fany waves

 

“They are over there” Mr. Hwang notices to Mr & Mrs. Kim

 

“DaD! How was the show did you like it?” Fany runs up to hug with her father.

 

Mr. Hwang feels warmed because it has been a very long time that he could be close to his daughter again. He always carried Fany in his arm when she was baby.

 

“You was amazing Taeyeon” Mr. Hwang says.

 

“Kamsahabnida Manager Hwang” Tae says and bows.

 

Fany is happy because her dad appreciates Tae.

 

“Appa” Tae greets her father. “Did you enjoy the show?” Tae asks

 

“Mianhae” Mr. Kim says. He pats Tae’s head.

 

Tae shakes head. She understands that her father felt sorry. But he has come tonight. It’s already enough for Tae. She knows he finally agrees to let her sing.  Tae and her dad are the same type. They cannot express their feeling well but they understand each other without saying much.

 

Yulsic look at each other. Everybody look so happy making them feel happy too.

 

Jessica learns on Yuri’s shoulder to rest. She has worked hard the whole day plus the lack of sleep because of last night.

 

Yuri hugs very tightly and caresses Jessica’s back. “Tired?” Yuri asks and kisses Jessica’s forehead. “I’ll give you a massage when we get home”

 

Jessica buries her head in Yuri’s neck. She shakes and says “No y night, I’m too tired”

 

It makes Yuri laughs. “Arrasso. I won’t do anything”

 

At the time, Yoona comes toward Yulsic. “Yuri ah, maybe it’s not the right time but”

 

“Should I leave you two alone?” Jessica straights up.

 

“No no. No need. I have something for you Yuri”

 

Yuri wonders what it could be her eyes follow Yoona’s hand.

 

“Here. Please accept it” Yoona takes out a white envelope. It’s her resignation letter.

 

“Eh? You want to quit?”

 

Yoona nods.

 

“Wae?”

 

“I need to help someone very important”

 

~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~

 

Two months later. Seo opens her first beauty store selling goguma skincare products : goguma lipstick, goguma facial moisture, goguma maks, goguma cleansing cream, goguma anti acne products line. After years and years of studies, research and testing, she has finally found the perfect receipts. With the rich vitamins and antioxidant contains extract from goguma, Seo’s products become the bestsellers since the promotion. With Tae as the spokesperson for the brand, the stocks are gone really fast.

 

 Yoona resigned with Yuri to help Seo run the business. They are happily spending day and night around each other. Yoona has never been seen to be so happy and her smile is so brighter. Yoonhyun share lots of common idea; so their plan success and go very smoothly.

 

 

 

Sunsoo’s car stops not too far from Seo’s shop. They see the shop is crowded. Seo is busily talking and greeting with the customers.  Yoona is serving goguma tea to the customer.

 

“You don’t want to go in to help Seo?” Soo asks.

 

“She doesn’t need my help anymore, Yoona is good enough” Sunny says. After observing Yoona for a while and seeing Yoonhyun happy together, Sunny stopped doubting on Yoona. She finally accepts Yoonhyun relations ship.

 

Soo starts the car to quit the shop.

 

Sunsoo are heading to their sweet vacation. They have been dating secretly for a while but they do not want to make it public. They understand each other need. They enjoy their secret time together. It’s all that count for them.

 

 

 

Kryber finally start their school session. Amber is taking minor in Korean at the same college as Krystal.

 

Krystal is happy to walk hands in hands with Amber every morning like when they were in the US. She thought she could never see Amber again when the lama went back in the US, so Krystal feels like she is in a dream.

 

“What are you laughing at?” Amber asks. She balances Krystal’s hand.

 

“At you!” Krystal touches Amber’s nose “You cutie lama face” She cannot help to smile because of happiness.

 

Amber makes a grimace. “I’m cutter or Sulli is cuter?” Amber asks

 

“Hihi why are you concerned?”

 

“I’m not concerned, just want to know”

 

“You are jealous!”

 

“Not really”

 

*MuAH* Krystal kisses Amber’s cheek. “Yes you are”

 

Amber bites lips in order to not smile. But she smiles. She kisses back. *Muah* “Let’s go”

 

 

 

Tae’s parents come back to Seoul again. This time they have the first formal dinner with Fany’s dad. 

 

Tae officially asks Mr. Hwang if she can go out with Fany.

 

Mr. Hwang is playful so he makes Tae drink a lot.

 

Fany is worried “DAD!! Don’t do too much. You will make her passed out”

 

Fany want to help Tae but Mr. Kim stopped Fany. He told Fany to let Tae challenge with Mr. Hwang.

 

“Do you want to wrestling?” Mr. Hwang asks Tae.

 

“Yeahh yeah hea~” Tae agrees in her drunken mode.

 

Mr. Hwang puts the arm on the table. “Come here”

 

Tae also puts arm on the table but she falls asleep immediately because she drinks too much of alcohol. She gets up right away because she needs to win over Mr. Hwang in order to go out with Fany. But her eyes are too heavy that she wants to close them. She suddenly stands up  and make a weird dance.

 

Fany worries “Ommonim what should we do to wake her up” Fany asks Tae’s mother.

 

“Don’t worry” Mrs. Kim says. “That’s is her normal side. Let her be”

 

~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~

 

Yulsic finally have their wedding at Hawaii beach. The event is hold under the sky. Only close friends are invited to share the moment. Fany, Seo and Sunny are the bridesmaid when Tae, Yoona and Soo are Yuri’s side.

 

Amber is spinning Krystal near the beach while waiting for Yulsic to come out.

 

Yoonhyun are helping the parents to set place for the elder.

 

Taeny are look at the decoration. Fany wants something similar for her wedding because it looks so romantic

 

Soosun are walking hand in hand on the beach.

 

“Where is Jessica?” Mrs. Jung asks

 

“Any of you see Yuri?” Mrs. Kwon asks.

 

Yulsic are hiding in a secret room to make out. Jessica is hanging on Yuri’s hip.

 

“Aii seobang, should we come out?” Jessica breaths heavily

 

“Let them wait a little bit more babe” Yuri says and continues to kiss Jessica’s neck.

 

Yuri thinks it will be a waste to stop in the middle of their session

 

Yulsic suddenly hear someone touching the handle of the door.

 

*knock**knock**knock*

 

“Yuri? Jessica?” Fany calls from outside

 

“It’s Fany” Jessica whispers.

 

“Shut” Yuri talks with her lowest voice. She continues to kiss Jessica gently in order to not let out any sound.

 

Jessica laughs softly because it’s so chilling.

 

“Fany presses ear against the door. “YA!! YUSLIC I KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE!!”

 

 “Should we open for her?” Jessica asks.

 

“Nope” Yuri says.

 

“But we need to get married” Jessica whispers

 

“We already are babe”

 

Yulsic smile at each other. They continue to kiss passionately.

 

~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*THE END*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~

 

Yup story ended. Couples live happily ever after as you can see. I keep my promise to make happy ending. Some parts of the story may broke you heart but I hope the ending would compensated you.

Thank You my dear readers for following this silly fanfic. I hope you enjoy the story and the parings.

Than You my silent readers. Even you didn’t come out to comment I know you still are reading.

Thank You my other readers who commented. I really enjoyed to chatting with you. Those who sent me question via PM. I hope you find the answers in the chapters.

 

                                                                                                      ~* ~* ~*~* ~* ~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~

 

NEW FICS *LOL* :

Goguma Hunter

 

On Going Fic :

Flashback

The Hidden Chapters  <<< yup yup will update soon XD