Chapter 62

What if we are not...

It’s about 12a.m. Sunny is still working on her laptop in the living room and waiting for Seo.

 

 

“Where did you go for coming back this late?” Sunny asks when Seo steps in the house.  

 

 

Seo sits down next to Sunny. “I went to see Yoona” Seo says. She knows Sunny doesn’t like Yoona but Sunny is the only person that Seo could not and would never lie to. Sunny is the only person who Seo can trust. Sunny has always helped to resolve issues and guide Seo on the right route. That’s why Seo doesn’t scare to share her feeling with Sunny.

 

 

Seo leans and clasp around Sunny’s shoulder.  She sighs. “What did I do wrong unnie? Why did Yoona become like that?”

 

 

“You did nothing wrong honey” Sunny says. She pats Seo’s head. “You don’t need to please her, if she cannot appreciate what you have done”

 

 

“Today, I did something against my will; something that made Yoona hates me. I’m really confused right now. I love her too much to let her go. If I let her continues to act that way; the only person that she hurts would be herself. You should see the way she looked at Yulsic. Her eyes were filled with anger. I really don’t know how many silly thoughts she still has, but at this stage Yulsic would never leave each other. At least I can see, Yuri is deeply in love with Jessica. What if Yoong realised that Yuri doesn’t love her? Would she kill herself again? Do you remember the incident at the club?”

 

 

“You are thinking too much sweetie. Yoona pretended to kill herself. She could not die by immersing the head the sink, except if she forced herself to stay until she went unconscious. A normal person would lift the head when he/she felt out of oxygen. It’s a human reflex. At the hospital, did you notice Yoona’s hands? There was a read line on each of her palms; that was because she was holding tight under the sink in order to remain in the water.”

 

 

Seo sighs again. This time she closes the eyes. Seo’s heart sinks because Yoona hurt herself. “Unnie. I’m really lost right now.”

 

 

“You should go on vacations. Take a break from everything. Unruffled your mind and think again about Yoona if she is worth for you. But when it comes to Yoona, you would never listen to me anyway.” Sunny says. “It’s late already. You should go to bed, have a good sleep and stop thinking too much.” Sunny rubs Seo’s arm. “What is this? Is your phone broken?” Sunny notices the phone in Seo’s hand.

 

 

“Unnie do you know where I can repair the phone?” Seo asks.

 

 

When she was sending Yoona home, Seo remembers that Yoona tried to take the phone back. So she guesses Yonna really wants the cell again.

 

 

“Let me see. Donghae should know the place to repair.” Sunny says.

 

 

“Thank you unnie! So I’ll leave it to you. Can you ask Donghae oppa to make it done for tomorrow?” Seo asks.

 

 

Sunny sighs because when Seo wants something she really wants it. “I’ll ask” Sunny says and nods.

 

 

Seo hugs Sunny tightly and says “Alright don’t work too late. I’m off to bed now. Good night unnie”

 

 

“Good night” Sunny taps on Seo’s cheek. She looks after until Seo closes the bedroom door to make sure that Seo really go to rest.

 

 

Sunny shakes the head and sighs again because of Seo is too stubborn when it comes to Yoona. Then her stare land on the broken cell phone that Seo left on the table. Sunny picks it up to have a look. The phone doesn’t seem to have many scratches, except the screen is broken. Sunny wonder if it still work; her iphone had the same issue in the past but the phone was functional to make calls. Sunny curiously turn the phone one. The apple logo slowly lightens up; the home screen appears under the broken glass.  Sunny sees the Yoona at the background image.

 

 

Sunny knows she shouldn’t check the cotenant of someone phone but she is too curious and needs confirmation if it’s Seo’s cell or Yoona’s cell. Sunny clicks on the gallery icon to see the photo that are saving in the phone hopefully it would give her more hints. Sunny sees a lot of photos of Yoonhyun together and there is a small video that catches Sunny’s attention.

 

 

Sunny clicks on it and she shockingly covers . She quickly turns the volume to the lowest level. Sunny sees Yulsic making out. From the angle of the camera, Sunny guesses it was filmed in secret without Yulsic notice. From the background decoration, Sunny could tell it was in a hotel room.

 

 

Sunny is certain that is Yoona’s cell because Seo would never save something like that in her phone. Sunny has a million of questions in her head. How did Yoona get the video? Did she film it by herself? What is her intention with the video?

 

=============

a/n : yup yup It was the scene from the hotel room when Jessica and Yuri were drunk :) (well if you still remember that chapter)