chapter 49

What if we are not...

Krystal receives another message from Minho again.

 

Amber glances at the phone and stares at Krystal. She doesn’t want Krystal to reply.

 

Krystal knows what the girl is thinking but she still does just to make Amber gets annoyed.

 

Amber her lips and turns away. She breaths deeply. She knows Krystal is doing it on purpose.

 

“Come” Amber says. She grabs Kyrstal’s wrist and pulls the girl out.

 

Krystal doesn’t like it much because Amber is using force. She tries to jerk back. “Let go of me!”

 

“If you want to watch movies then I’ll go with you! You don’t have to go with that jerk!”

 

Krystal is pulling back.

 

“Why are you calling him a jerk? That’s not nice. AND I don’t want to watch any movies!!”

 

“He is a jerk because he has eye on you! Why do you think he is being nice to you PABO!!” Amber almost yells. She stops pulling and realises her voice was a bit high. Amber is pissed off because Krystal doesn’t seem to understand her feeling. She worries that Krystal will develop a good bond with Minho when she lefts Korea.

 

Krystal stays still and reads Amber’s facial expression.Oh so you are jealous? Krystal thinks. She is smiling inside but tries to hide her happiness because her fight becomes more interesting now.

 

At the moment, Amber doesn’t want to return in the U.S but Harvard school doesn’t accept just anybody. She has always dream to go there now she has to decide to go or not to go. If she doesn’t go she may regret for the rest of her life.  If she goes she may lose Krystal.

 

 Krystal successes to remove her hand from Amber. She walks out of the bedroom

 

“Where are you going?” Amber asks.

 

“To watch movies” Krystal answers with an unconcerned tone. She just wants to irritate Amber.

 

Amber looks away. She swallows her angry because just a minute ago Krystal said she doesn’t want to watch movies but now she is saying she wants it. So Amber thinks Krystal really wants to meet with Minho. Amber walks up. She holds Krystal’s hand when she goes past the girl.  Amber is leading Krystal out of the house.

 

Krystal really likes it. It’s the first time she sees Amber is jealous like that.

 

“Where are you pulling me to?” Krystal asks.

 

“Didn’t you say to watch movies? Then we are going to watch movies.” Amber answers while walking.

 

“At least let me lock the entrance gate!” Krystal says when Kryber are completely out of the house.

 

Amber walks back a few steps and closes the gate for Krystal. She didn’t let go of Krystal’s hand.

 

Minho has parked his car not too far from the Jung’s house. He stays in the car to stalk and waits until Krystal get out of the house. Then he would drive up and plans to do like they just meet by coincident.

 

Minho sees Kryber from far. He discreetly drives up and honks. He scrolls the window down and says “Hey Krystal”

 

“Minho? What are you doing here? You just send me a text a while ago.” Krystal bends down to talk with Minho.

 

Minho stops the car in front of Kryber. He gets off the car to talk and so he can force Krystal in his car.

 

“Oh I just pass by my friend’s house around here. I didn’t know that your house is in this district too. Wow what a great coincident! You know I thought I would be stuck in the traffic jam if I have to come and pick you up for the movies. So are you going? Or are you still busy?”

 

Krystal replied earlier to Minho text message that she cannot go and is busy for the day. Now she has to make up something to keep her lie. In the same time she also wants to keep Amber jealous.

 

Before Krystal could reply, Minho asks “Where do you want to go? I can drive you up. I’m free for the rest of the day, so please do not hesitate! Just get in! Come!” Minho opens the car door.

 

Krystal wants to make Amber jealous but she is worried that Amber would be very mad. She wants to refuse. “Um thanks I think we can take the buses or taxi”. Krystal politely refuses Minho.

 

But the guy doesn’t care. He grabs at Krystal’s elbow level and pushes the girl on the passenger seat.

 

“Want to take the seat in front?” Minho turns to ask Amber.

 

Amber doesn’t reply. She climbs in and sits next to Krystal.

 

Minho is swearing inside. He shuts the door close and gets on his driver seat.

 

Minho calms his anger. “So where do you want to go?” Minho uses a nice voice to ask Krystal

 

“We are going to the movies theater.” Amber replies for Krystal. She wants to show Minho that Krystal is going out with her.

 

Minho stares at Amber without blinking. He frown his eyes a little bit to fix at Amber. He nods. He wants to let Amber know that he got it. ! If you want to start the war then wait I see how I steal Krystal away from you. Minho talks in his head.

 

Krystal is awkward because now Minho knows that she lied to him earlier by saying that she is busy.

 

“Ok. So let go to the nearest one then” Minho says. He drives Kryber to the nearby theater. He goes buy the tickets for Kryber and also for him. That way, Kryber could not let him out.

 

During the whole movies time, Amber doesn’t let go of Krystal hand. Even at the end of the movies and they walk out of the cinema room, Amber keep holding Krystal.

 

Minho is freaking annoyed. He waits until Krystal goes to the restroom to menace Amber.

 

 “Stop annoying me or I’ll let you know how a meat ball looks like”

 

“If you dare to touch her I’ll let you know how a minced meat looks like”

 

Minho nods. “Remember what you say !”

 

“Don’t forget what I say you coward son of a !”

 

Minho is about to grab Amber collard but Krystal comes out on time.

 

“Lets go” Amber takes Krystal’s hand and they walk out to wave a taxi. Amber doesn’t let a chance for Krystal to say bye with Minho.