chapter 27

What if we are not...

Jessica slowly opens her eyes. She just wakes up. She could move weakly because she has drained all of her energy with Yuri during last night. She remembers they slept around 3.am. Before sitting up, Jessica envelops herself with the blanket to cover her body.

 

Yuri notices the haft wake visage from the mirror of where she is standing for fix her hair. “Good morning ~” Yuri greets with a smiles

 

Jessica steps off the bed. She goes to stand behind Yuri. “Good morning ~” Jessica greets back. is hoarse because of tired and from holding back the moans of last night. Jessica rests her head on Yuri’s back. She actually wants a hug from Yuri.

 

Yuri finishes with her hair and turns around. She wraps her arms over the blanket, around Jessica’s waist. “Tired?” Yuri asks. She gives Jessica kiss on the lips. Her heart feels butterflies even if they are so close now. She touches her forehead with Jessica to observe the cute face more closely.

 

“Nae” Jessica says softly. She puts her face in Yuri’s neck because the scenes of last night appear in her head. She is too shy to look straight in Yuri eyes after what happened between them.

 

Yuri strongly kisses on Jessica’s cheek. She hugs Jessica tightly.

 

Yulsic stay like that for a while. Neither one nor the other would like to be separated from one to another. Yuri likes to caress Jessica. Jessica likes to be hugged in Yuri’s arm. Yulsic like to feel each other warm. They are still nervous though.

 

“You should put on your clothes now” Yuri says. ”We have to give the room back to Kryber” Yuri pats on Jessica’s back.

 

“Eumnng ~” Jessica coddles because she is too comfortable in Yuri’s arms. She doesn’t want to come off.

 

“Should I do it for you?” Yuri jokes.

 

“Anyo~” Jessica shyly says.She hides her face on Yuri’s shoulder. “It’s weird”

 

“Wae? I’ve seen everything yesterday” Yuri says playfully

 

“I can’t let you see during the broad day light” Jessica says with her cute voice. The voice that makes Yuri fall for.

 

“You really don't let me see? I’ll see it by myself” Yuri tries to pull off the blanket from Jessica.

 

Jessica cannot fight back because she has to hold the blanket firmly. She has no choice but to run off  in order to not being unveiled by Yuri.

 

The two girls are playing like little kids, the kind of catch me if you can game.

 

Then Yuri is able to catch Jessica from the back. She lifts Jessica up. She brings Jessica on the bed to stop the game. But Yulsic can’t help to stare at each other lips. Their mouths lock like a magnet. They kiss passionately.

 

“Yuri ah” Jessica suddenly calls.  

 

“Yes?”

 

“About Yoona…”

 

Jessica hears Yuri sights

 

“That night the two of you…” Jessica waits for Yuri’s reaction. Then she continues “What happened after?” Actually Jessica wants to know if Yuri has feeling for Yoona.

 

“I ran after you when you left the club” Yuri says

 

Jessica is happy to hear but she wants to know if YoonYul has developed any relation. Jessica is worried that Yuri is flirting with her for fun and dating with Yoona for real. She knows it’s a bit silly to ask Yuri directly since Yuri can lie. But if it’s a good lie, she will believe Yuri even if she may have a broken heart again because she loves Yuri too much.

 

“Uhm…and after that? I didn’t come to work since after the incident. How was Yoona when she met you at work?” Jessica asks

 

“She didn’t come to work either. She took some days of and went to Busan with Seohyun.” Yuri says.

 

Now Jessica worries more because it means Yoona may have feeling for Yuri too. What if Yoona asks Yuri out? Jessica thinks

 

“Seohyun seems to be very close with Yoona. Are you jealous?” Jessica asks. She needs to confirm more about Yuri’s feeling.

 

Yuri understands why Jessica asks that question because it’s too obvious. “Seohyun likes Yoona a lot. As long as someone is treating Yoona well, I don’t mind”

 

Jessica is confused with the answer. Does it mean Yuri loves Yoona too much that she can let Yoona go as long as Yoona is happy? Or Does Yuri mean she looks after Yoona like a little sister?

 

Yuri pinches Jessica nose “Don’t think too much. I’ll take a chance to talk with Yoona. But please give me a little time”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seohyun is looking herself in the pocket mirror.

 

“Move your hand” Yoona says. She pours a little portion of after sun cream on her middle finger.

 

“Slowly ..slowly please” Seo says when Yoona applies the cream on her cheek

 

Yoona thinks it may hurt so she blows air on Seo’s cheek.

 

Yoona’s face is so close that Seo wants to steal a kiss. Seo stares at Yoona.

 

“Wae? What are you looking at?” Yoona asks without looking at Seo. She continues to spread the cream on Seo’s cheek.

 

“A…anyo! You have button under your chin” Seo deviates the subject.

 

“WHAT?” Yoona steals the mirror from Seo’s hand to check immediately. “YOU LIAR!” Yoona hits on Seo’s thight.

 

“Aww euheung” Seo pouts.

 

Yoona frowns her nose.

 

“Seohyun?” Sunny is back from work. She is surprises to her Seohuyn’s voice because Yoonhyun are supposed to be on vacation in Busan.

 

Sunny approaches to Seo’s room. She hears someone else voice. “Yoona is inside too?” Sunny wonders.

 

Sunny knocks the door and see Yoona is sitting on the bed with Seo. Yoona seems to apply something to Seo’s face.

 

Seo immediately covers her face at the moment Sunny steps in. 

 

Yoona stands up and greets Sunny “Anyeonghaseyo Sunny unnie.”

 

“Anyeong” Sunny greets back. “Aren’t you two supposed to be in Busan ?”

 

“Ah nae. We just got back this morning because there was too much sun out there. I think I must go now”

 

“Bye bye” Seo waves.

 

“Don’t forget to apply the cream 2 times per day ok?” Yoona tells Seo

 

“Yes ‘mam” Seo salutes

 

Yoona shakes Seo’s hand before she left. Yoona bows to Sunny on her way out

 

Sunny waits until Yoona is out of the loop. She turns to Seo “What is wrong with you? Why are you covering your face?”

 

“Ah it’s nothing unnie. I just had sun burn. There is nothing to be seen”

 

Sunny doesn’t believe Seo. “If it’s just sun burn why do you need to hide?” Sunny turns Seo around. ”OMG!!! WHO ARE YOU?” Sunny almost falls backward

 

“Anyeong!” Seo smiles. Her face is all orange but the color is so dark and mixed with the sun burn that only her white teeth are showing.

 

“AISSHH! What have you done with your face?" Sunny asks

 

“I lost my bet with Yoona” Seo smiles

 

“AISHHH don’t smile again! You are scarring me”

 

“How come the color of your sun burn looks so weird. You should be red  or something. But your color is burned dark orange nearly dark brown or black!”

 

“I bet with yoona who lost the game will have to cover their body with Goguma. I smashed the goguma to puree. She applied it on me but under the hot sun weather it burned out like this. hihiih”

 

Sunny closes her eyes whenever Seo smiles

 

“It looks like you have lot of fun with her” Sunny says “I saw her applied the cream for you just then. How is your progression with her?”

 

“She started to accept me”

 

“What does that mean? You confessed to her when you guys were in Busan?”

 

“Kind of”

 

“How come it’s kind of. It’s yes or no?”

 

“She asked me to help her out to forget Yuri. Start from today, we will try to go on date”

 

“Seohyun ah, aren’t you too silly to accept? If she asks you to help her out, it means she does not necessarily love you.  She is using you like a float…”

 

“Stop it unnie. I know what I’m doing. Even if she doesn’t have deep feeling toward me right now, I still want to do. To love is not to trade. I'm not helping her because I want her to love me back. If she loves me she will relize it one day. Now she needs my help. I cannot let her alone.” 

 

Sunny shakes her head. “I just want you to be careful and  protect yourself. Silly.”

 

“If I'm in pain and she is happy, I don't mind"

 

Sunny sights. She pats on Seo's head.

 

=========================

A/N : hoot hoot! my readers, yulsic hot scene is available please look for The Hidden Chapters under my list of stories

:))