chapter 60

What if we are not...

The girls finished their dinner. Yuri is talking on the phone with Mrs. Jung in the living about Jessica injury. She also asks if Jessica could come to her house for a couple of days. Meanwhile, Taeny and Jessica are chatting at the table.

 

“What did the two of you do yesterday?” Fany asks with a curious tone. She also has a mischievous smile on her face because she is expecting Jessica to reply We make out

 

“We reconciled. I misunderstood she wanted to ask for break up but all she wanted was to reconcile with me.” Jessica replies.

 

“You should trust her more.  As I can see, she really cares about you. She asked me to look after you at work and report everything about you to her on a daily basis” Tae says.

 

“Oh that’s why Yuri knew about Jessica injury and came yesterday? Awww how sweet!!” Fany exclaims.

 

Jessica smiles. She also agrees that Yuri really cares about her.

 

“So it took you guys the WHOLE night to reconcile?” Fany asks.

 

“Um…anyo. I quickly gave up because she was too sweet. So I couldn’t continue to keep the cold war with her.” Jessica answer.

 

“And what did she do to you?” Fany shakes the eyebrows as if she knows about Yulsic.

 

Tae gives Fany a weird look.

 

Fany tries to communicate with Tae with the eyes. Fany glances at Yuri then glances back to Jessica and shakes the eyebrows again.

 

Tae gets confused. She arches up one eyebrow to Fany. “What do you want?”

 

Fany redoes the path again.

 

Tae copies what Fany did. “What?”

 

AISSSSSSH. Fany gives up with Tae. “Where did you two stayed last night?” Fany continues to ask Jessica.

 

“At the hotel what do you think!” Yuri gets back to the table and replies.

 

“OHHHHH I see what you have done!!! Hihihi” Fany giggles.

 

Yuri shrugs because she doesn’t care. “Anyway, thanks for the meal but we have to leave now”

 

“HALLELUJAH! No more extra chores for me!!” Fany happily exclaims. She spreads the arm in the air to thank God.

 

“Mom agreed to let me stay over at your house?” Jessica asks Yuri

 

“Of course she does. She thanked God that I take care of her clumsy daughter.” Yuri pinches Jessica’s nose.

 

Jessica frown the nose and pouts.

 

Yuri copies Jessica expression because it was too cute. She frames Jessica face in her hands and bends down to peck.

 

“YYAAAA! If you have to move do it quick! I can’t stand your cheesy anymore!!” Fany talks loudly to cut Yulsic.

 

Yuri hears but ignores Fany. She continues to peck on Jessica’s lips non-stop.

 

“Taetae!!! Look at them!!” Fany shakes Tae.

 

Tae bites the lower lip. She does feel awkward because of Yulsic. She looks at Fany. She also wants to kiss Fany but restraint herself.

 

“Yuri ah! Cut it please. You are making my girlfriend ” Tae says.

 

“I’m NOT!!!” Fany shakes Tae harder because she feels shy.

 

“Alright Alright!! In order to let Taeny make out, let pack up your stuffs and leave Babe” Yuri teases Taeny.

 

Fany throw a lettuce toward Yuri.

 

On the way to the Kwon’s house, Yuri lets Jessica know about Amber situation.

 

 “Your mom said Amber is going back to US tomorrow morning. Do you want to send her to the airport?” Yuri says.

 

“It not necessary for me to send her off, she would want to see Krystal more. I have to work tomorrow.” 

 

“Take off tomorrow. You do think I’ll let you go to work in this condition with your injured ankle. No way. You need to stay home”

 

“But Seobang, I already called sick this morning. My work would be delayed if I don’t get back to work”

 

“Babe, nobody would carry you at work. You will have to limp with your foot.”

 

“Omg! It’s only the ankle. It’s not like I’ll die if I walk”

 

“But Babe I’ll think about you all the day. Then I’ll imagine you walking with difficulty and enduring the ache. It hurt my heart too. Do you want to make me feel hurt? ”

 

“Hump ~” Jessica whines. “But”

 

“No but. Just stay home. ”

 

“The project needs to be done in two weeks. Tae would need her new costume for her performance. The date could not me delay.”

 

“Then work from home. Ah! Come and work in my office so I can monitor you”

 

“You will distract me more than letting me work in peace.” Jessica paths Yuri’s hair

 

“Only if you seduce me, which is what you always do”

 

Jessica hits Yuri arm.

 

“Ouch!” Yuri exclaims and makes a pity face.

 

Jessica covers Yuri’s mouth but the tall girl kisses Jessica’s hand.

 

“You are really the cheesiest Seobang ever.” Jessica says

 

“What you have another seobang who is less cheesy than me?” Yuri jokes.

 

When Yuri talk about having another person Jessica thinks about Yoona and Yuri. But Jessica doesn’t want to doubt about Yuri. She remembers what Tae told her earlier.So she changes the subject.

 

“Anyways, maybe I’ll need to see Krystal. She would be sad when Amber left. They have been together since preschool.” Jessica says.

 

“If I’m Amber, I’ll stay in Korea because she has not prepared for the test. She would fail it anyway. And she is injured too. ”

 

“Amber is very smart. She doesn’t need to prepare for the test. Do you know that she was in advanced class in the US? She was too smart that the school advanced her 3 levels. By the way, could you help out to find who Amber fought with? Like mom said she wouldn’t be that injured if it was some random kids. She should be hit by some gangster.”

 

 

“Sure I have some connections. Minho could look up for us too. Hey, I thought Amber came to Korea because she didn’t want to be separate from Krystal. I thought she really loves Krystal but it looks like not the case.”

 

“She does love Krystal a lot. Amber always does whatever Krystal wants. Krystal has princess attitude is all because of Amber. She really spoils Krystal too much.”

 

 “Taking about princess attitude I think you would win the title over Krytal. But I still love you no matter how you are because you’re my cutie little babe!” Yuri parks the car and moves over to kiss Jessica’s cheek. Then she kisses with Jessica.

 

Yulsic do not know that Yoona is observing them from far. Yoona has been waiting in front of the Kwon’s house for a while because she couldn’t reach Yuri all the day. 

 

Yoona sees Yuri opens the door and lift Jessica in the arms. The two are too lovey dovey at the point that make Yoona boiling because of angry. Yoona grinds her teeth and make the fists with her hands. She wants to step up and slap on Yuri’s face; telling Jessica what Yuri is cheating on her. Yoona wants to let Jessica know that Yuri kissed her at the hospital.

 

As Yoona make the first step, she is pulling back by someone. She turns around and surprisingly sees Seo.

 

Seo secretly flowed Yoona since after work. But Yoona was too concentrate that she didn’t notice Seo.