Chapter 76

What if we are not...

Fany is meeting with Yulsic at the coffee shop.

 

Yulsic are sitting on the patio to enjoy the beautiful sunny day. They are giggling and whispering in each other ear. Yuri steals a kiss on Jessica’s cheek.

 

Fany bring out the coffees she just bought. She pushes the door with her back, but a tall guy also enters at the same moment. Fany takes advantage to pass under his arm. The guy pushes the door to open wider and slide in case Fany would trip and throw the coffee on him. 

 

Fany approaches to Yulsic and sees. “Hey! Icepresso for Yuri, slim latte for Jessica. My treat don’t worry” Fany says. She distribute the coffees and sits down.

 

“Why are you so kind suddenly?” Yuri suspects something must going on behind Fany’s kind act.

 

“We are friends right? Friends must help friends right?” Fany smiles. “You must drink it before it melted.” Fany put the coffee up to Yuri’s mouth.

 

“Did you put any poison in it?” Yuri asks. She bites the straw in front of .

 

“ANYO! Trust me!”

 

Yuri takes a sip to taste. “Alright what is the matter?”

 

“Are you in good term with Yoona?” Fany asks. She also takes a glance at Jessica.

 

“Well I guess. Go straight to the point. What do you want?” Yuri says.

 

Fany smiles brightly “Hehehehehe….hihihihi….Yuri ah” Fany reaches Yuri hands.

 

Jessica pulls down her sunglasses to the nose in order to glare at Fany directly in the eyes.

 

Fany also reaches Jessica “Hehehehehe……don’t worry”

 

“Were you hit by the thunder latterly?” Yuri asks

 

“Hehehehehe” Fany continues to laugh. “Anyo. Yuri ah”

 

“Wae?!? Speak faster you make me getting impatient!” Yuri says.

 

“Yuri ah” Fany still smiles. “You know that Tae’s first concert is coming in a couple of day right?”

 

“Yes, Jessica has told me that. Because of it my baby is working crazy hours to make the costumes for your Taetae~” Yuri answers. “She doesn’t even have time for me” Yuri looks at Jessica and pouts.

 

Jessica cupped Yuri’s face. “Awww Seobang. It will be done soon.” She gives Yuri a peck on the lips.

 

“YA! No PDA when Taetae is not with me” Fany says.

 

Yuri ignores and continues to give Jessica multiple pecks. She goes down to kiss Jessica’s neck.

 

Jessica cannot help to giggling. “Ah not here Seobang!” She holds Yuri’s head out of her neck.

 

“YA! Why don’t you get a room already?” Fany continues to whine.

 

“That’s my next step.” Yuri answers. She looks at Jessica a say “I’ll not let you sleep in peace tonight”

 

“Anyo! I’m won’t let you do anything! I have to finish the design as soon as possible.” Jessica answers.

 

“Let’s see who will win tonight” Yuri says and steals another peck on Jessica’s cheek.

 

Jessica frowns her nose and waving her index finger to say no.

 

“KWON YUREEEEEE” Fany yells.

 

“WAEEEE?!” Yuri answers.

 

“Are you listening to me?” Fany asks.

 

“Only if you stop your silly laughing” Yuri answers. “Okay what do you want?”

 

“I’m talking about Tae’s concert is coming soon. I need your help.” Fany says.

 

“I’m not a supper woman. Why do you always asking me for help?” Yuri says.

 

“Cuz I only have you as best friends. You are the only one who treats me well since I moved to Korea.” Fany says.

 

“What can I do for you?” Yuri asks

 

“Well I have a couple of tickets for Tae’s concert. It would be nice if you can invite your friends” Fany hands out the ticket to Yuri.

 

Yuri startles. “WUT?!?! $500 for a ticket? WHAT IS THIS IT MAKE BY GOLD OR WHAT”

 

Fany smiles again “Hehehehehee yeah it’s the VIP tickets. The positions are close to the stage and you have full access to the backstage as well.”

 

“You meant no seat at all?”

 

“Hehehehehee…usually these positions are for standing. Because they are near of the stage, you have more chance to be recorded by the camera too. The show look more interesting of we see people standing near the stage to cheer up, yell and sing with the singers than sitting right?”

 

“Okay but I don’t know any of her songs yet”

 

“You can put your hands in the air and waving left to right”

 

Yuri sighs. “Really who do you think will buy these expensive tickets?”

 

“Hehehehehee…you…hehehehehee…You can buy it and give it to your friends like Yoona & Seohyun, Hyo and Soo, Amber and Krystal”

 

“Wait a minute; I’m not close friend with Hyo yet. Seo is cousin with Sunny; and Soo has special relationship with Sunny too; Sunny could give the tickets for free. Amber is not in Korea”

 

“Friends were strangers before they become friends. If you are friend with Hyo, I’m sure you will become her best friend in a very short time. I’m sure Sunny is generous enough to give the tickets to Seo and Soo but this is about to support Tae. You must buy the tickets.”

 

“HAIZZZ You really love your Taetae too much.” Yuri takes out her wallet to pay

 

Fany makes a big smile “THANK YOU!!! YURI JJJANG” Fany shows two thumbs up.

 

“Okay so one for Yoona, one for Seohyun, one for Hyo, one for Soo, two for Jung sisters, and one for me” Yuri hands out the money.

 

“Anyo that one is not for Jessica.” Fany says

 

 “I will be in the backstage in case something bad will happen to Tae’s costume” Jessica explains

 

“So who is this for?” Yuri looks at Fany who expression becomes a little bit serious. “Manager Hwang?” Yuri asks.

 

Fany bites her lower lips.

 

“So you forgive him already?” Yuri asks but Fany is not answering. “If you have though to invite him why don’t you give this to him directly?”

 

“It’s complicated. I promised with Tae and mother in law to talk with my father, but it’s really not easy. I don’t know what to say with him when he picks up the phone. I tried to call him but I immediately hung up when I heard his voice.” Fany explains

 

“Wait a minute, mother in law? Tae’s mother? Tae proposed to you?” Jessica asks.

 

“Not yet but soon or later I’ll marry Taetae?” Fany replies. “But it’s not the point here.” Fany turn to Yuri. “PLEASEEEE Help me to give the ticket to him.”

 

“You promised to talk with your father why it’s connected to the ticket?” Jessica asks.

 

“If he comes to the concert, Tae would see there is a little progress between us.” Fany replies. “PLEASSSSSSSE YURIIIII” Fany asks Yuri again.

 

Yuri shakes head. “It’s your promise to Tae and her mother. You need to do it by yourself. I can help you for anything but not this one” Yuri put one ticket back to Fany. “Thanks for the coffee. But we must go now.” Yuri says and holds Jessica’s hand. “Let’s go babe”

 

Fany makes pity eyes and looks at Yuri as if she is about to cry.

 

“Seobang let’s help her” Jessica says.

 

Fany nods.

 

Yuri sighs and dials Fany’s dad. “Yeongboseyo? Manager Hwang. It’s Yuri speaking. Neh, are you available the next hour? I would like you to meet with someone very important. Yes. I should be there in a couple of minutes. Thank you very much. See you soon” Yuri hangs up.

 

“Why did you call him? I’m not ready yet” Fany says

 

“Fany ah, you were not ready before, you are not ready now, I bet you will not ready later because you keep pushing thing back. You need to face your problem. How much time you have asked me to help already? I cannot be your messenger for the whole life. What if Tae knows that you have not kept your promise? Manager Hwang is a caring person, he is very dedicating to his work and the most important is he really cares for you. Put down you ego and try to talk with him. Start with simple words like you are meeting a new friend. You will see it’s not that hard.” Yuri advises. “Come I will send you to where he is. I will wait outside to support you but you are the only one who can and should resolve the issue.” Yuri pulls Fany to walk up to the car.

 

Fany doesn’t want to go but she could not break her promise to Tae and Mrs. Kim.

 

 

 

=======================

a/n : stay tuned, Fany confronts her father in next chapt :)

 

and there will be a Bonus chapter with all the couples together.