Chapter 46

What if we are not...

With her lips sticking to Yoona, Seo steps up to reduce their distance. She buckles the arms at Yoona’s back to hold the girl closer. She adjusts the angle of the head so their lips could touch easier. Her tongue on Yoona’s lower lip. Their kiss is showering by the rain.

 

Yoona is pushed to step back; she is holding Seo’s jaw so their lips would not be disconnected. Yoona’s back touches the wall and Seo starts to kiss more passionately.

 

The rain is falling harder second by second. Yoonhyun are completely wet. It’s cold. Their clothes are also wet and stick to the skin. But the colder they get the more they desire one of another. Their breath is warming them up. They do not care that they are in public or someone may pass by. They can’t let go of each other lips.

 

Since the time Yoona asked for help, Seo takes more initiative in their relation. She is conscious that Yoona would not forget Yuri in one day, but she still keeps trying to do her best. She doesn’t want to force Yoona to do anything the girl does not like. She wants everything to flow naturally. She is confused night now because her feeling is growing bigger day by day. She loves Yoona too much to let the girl be with Yuri everyday. She feels jealous. She wants to own Yoona in order to secure her feeling. But she holds back because she would not do anything disrespectful to someone she cherish this much. She thinks that they may not reach that level yet.

 

Seo pulls back but Yoona’s hands are still on her cheek. They look at each other for a while wondering if they should continue or not. The rain drops flowing on Yoona’s visage make her feature looks every more captivating under the night light; especially those big and rounded innocent eyes expression.

 

“Are you cold?” Seo asks.

 

Yoona shakes and smiles.

 

Seo is staring at Yoona’s lips because she wants to touch it one more time. But Yoona moves up and kisses her gently.

 

“I will hold you forever if you want.” Seo says.

 

“Gomawo” Yoona says thankfully. She puts the arms around Seo’s neck for a hug. She feels so comfortable and warm. Yoona feels blessed to have Seo by her side.

 

“Thank you for be by my side for all those times.” Yoona says. “I think I may fall for you at this moment”

 

Seo smiles softly. She is so happy so hear those words because it means she starts to have a place in Yoona’s hearth; that Yoona starts to recognize her presence.

 

“Yoong” Seo calls.

 

“Yes?” Yoona answers.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Seo asks. She needs to ask this question even if they have started to date each other for about a month. Their date begins after the agreement to help Yoona forget Yuri. It was not like a real date between lovers. Therefore Seo needs to ask the question to make their relation official.

 

“Why are you asking this kind of question at this moment?”

 

“Because I never asked you out. I feel something is missing”

 

“Mian”

 

“For what is that?”

 

“For letting you have that kind of feeling. I feel sorry because you have done too much for me but I have not done anything special in return.”

 

Seo shakes the head. “You don’t need to do anything in return. To be by your side is enough for me”

 

“Seo Joo Hyun”

 

“Yes”

 

“Would you take Im Yoona as your girlfriend?”

 

“Why are you asking me if I already asked you that question?”

 

“Then are you going to say yes or not?”

 

“What is your answer to my question?”

 

“Arrrrg Seo Joo Hyun! Are you playing with me now?” Yoona presses the palms on Seo’s cheeks.

 

“hihihih. Yes I’ll” Seo pecks Yoona lips.

 

“Since when are you playful like this?” Yoona asks.

 

“Um…since I’m with Im Yoona the girl who looks like a deer”

 

“Huh? Since when I’m a deer?”

 

“Your eyes look like a deer. But it’s cute!”

 

 “Huh! Fine! I’m going home” Yo Yoona blow her cheeks. She pulls out from Seo’s hug and walk away; acting like she ignores Seo.

 

“YA! DEER YOONA! How can you let me alone like this?”

 

Yoona does not return. She waves goodbye to Seo from the back

 

Seo runs after Yoona.