Chapter 74

What if we are not...

Seo is waiting in front at Yoona’s house. She runs up as soon as she saw Yoona.

 

Yoona returns from hone alone after talking to Jessica. Yulsic wanted to send her back home , but Yoona refused. She needed to calm down and thinks about her relation with Seo.

 

“HEY!” Seo greats with a smile.

 

“How long have you been waiting here?” Yoona asks.

 

“That’s not important. I have something for you.” Seo says. She pulls out a box from her purse. “HERE!”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Just open it. I hope you like it”

 

Yoona opens the box as Seo said and sees a brand new iphone. “Seo ah”

 

“I asked Donghae oppa if he has fixed your phone. He told me Sunny unnie didn’t ask him about that. So I guessed maybe your old phone couldn’t be fixed. You better accept it because I’ll not take it back”

 

“Seo ah, don’t be too nice to me. I cannot-”

 

“Why? I cannot be nice to my girlfriend?” Seo smiles

 

Yoona looks deeply in Seo eyes. She realised that she has forgotten something very important. She has agreed to be Seo’s girlfriend few months ago, but their relation has not developed more since because of the incident at the club and Yoona got into hospital.

 

“Seo ah-”

 

Seo cuts Yoona “I asked the phone company to transfer your number already. You can use this immediately.” She feels Yoona wants to talk about their relation.

 

“Let’s hear me for a second” Yoona says

 

“I also bought a couple to case to protect the phone. Look you have three choice Burberry, LV, Gucci. Which one do you like? But you can have them all too.”

 

“Seo” Yoona holds Seo’s hand.

 

“Hey. There is a new Batman movie tonight. People say it’s really good. Do you want to watch it? Let’s go” Seo pulls Yoona running.

 

“Seo ah” Yoona calls.

 

Seo doesn’t want to stop. She is holding Yoona’s hand very tight. They run toward the main road in order to take the cab.

 

Yoona follows.  Seo is running faster and faster.  After a while, Yoona feels Seo is slowing down a little bit. Then Seo starts to walk. Yoona thinks maybe Seo is tired from running. Yoona sees Seo puts the hand on the forehead. Suddenly, Seo falls down unconscious.

 

“SEO?” Yoona touches Seo’s face. She puts Seo’s head on her lap. “SEO JOO HYUN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She starts to shake Seo. “STOP JOKING AROUND! IT’S NOT FUNNY.” She panics.  She yells for help but nobody could hear; the street is empty at night time. She tears up. She recalls the phone Seo just gave her. She wants to dial for ambulance but she doesn’t know the number.  Her vision is blurred by the tears. She cannot look up the urgent number on the net. She closes her eyes to let the tears falling down in order to see clearer. She dials the police number; they help her to call the ambulance.

 

Yoona holds Seo's hands on the way to the hospital. She hopes to see Seo open the eyes just for one second. It never happens.

 

Arriving at the hospital, Yoona has to wait outside when the staffs are trying to reanimate Seo in the emergency room.

 

Yoona takes a seat. She claps hands and puts them under her chin. She is still tearing and wondering what is wrong with Seo. She tries to recall if Seo had something unusual lately. All she could remember was the time they kissed, the moment they went to vacation, the moment when they took the bus together. She realised that she should have paid more attention to Seo. She should have more memories with Seo. “Seo mianhae” Yoona lets out.

 

The doctor finally comes out.

 

“How is she?” Yoona runs up and asks.

 

“You are her family?” the doctor asks.

 

“I’m her girlfriend” Yoona answers.

 

The doctor pauses for a second. “She passed out because of stress. Her body is fatigued and muscles are not responding very well. However, the breath and respiratory system is normal. Her tension is very high though. She must have trouble for sleep because we found sleeping pill in her purse.” The doctor shows haft empty the bottle too Yoona. “The bottle is dated three days ago. So she took at least three or fourth pills per night it’s completely overdosed. We took a sample of her blood for testing in order to show if she had taken any other drugs. We cleaned up her system so she must be fine now. I’ll put her under saline solution for one or two nights and do the follow up. She should rest more in order to recover. You need to complete the admission procedure at the front desk so we can transfer her to the recovery room.” The doctor says.

 

Yoona nods

 

“I don’t know what the reason for her stress is but in general people took sleeping pill in order to stop thinking about their worries which are the main reason why they couldn’t sleep. If you could, please cheer her up and talk with her so she can let out her worries.” The doctor says and lefts.

 

Yoona really wants to see Seo but she cannot get in the emergency room so she goes to complete the admission form.

 

The nurses transfer Seo to an individual room as requested by Yoona.

 

Yoona watches Seo from far. She has never expected to see a vivid person like Seo would stay quiet on the hospital bed. The room is very empty, no sound, no noise except the sound from the machine that is measuring Seo’s heartbeat. Yoona suddenly misses Seo’s voice. The smile is not there anymore. Seo eyes are deep closed. Yoona slowly approach to the bed; she needs to touch Seo’s hand because the warm feeling from Seo’s hand confirms that the girl is still alive. There are so many question that Yoona wants to ask but Seo is still unconscious.  

 

Yoona holds Seo’s hand against her cheek. She pats Seo’s forehead with the thumb. Yoona gulps to swallow the remorseful feeling. “Did you take drugs because of me?” Yoona looks at Seo and asks. She blames herself for not being in touch with Seo lately. She was so into Yuri and wanted to break up Yulsic so much that she complete forget Seo; someone who has always there and ready to do everything for her. “Mianhae.” Yoona says. She knows it’s too late now because Seo couldn’t hear her. “I’m a very bad girl. I should have cherished you more and stop running after Yuri” Yoon knew Yuri loves Jessica more but she just cannot accept that fact.  She regrets what she has done for Seo.  

 

Yoon closes the eyes to hold her tear for falling.

 

“Yoona ah” Yoona hears the soft voice. It sounds almost like air. She lifts head and sees Seo gulping.

 

“Seohyun ah!” Yoona moves closer. She doesn’t expect Seo to wake up that soon “Seohyun ah!” Yoona calls again to make sure that Seo really wakes up.

 

Seo slowly opens her eyes.

 

Yoona tears up because of joy.

 

“I’ll call the doctor” Yoona says.

 

“Wait” Seo holds Yoona back.

 

“Huh? Do you feel hurt somewhere?” Yoona asks.

 

“No. I just want to see you for more” Seo says and smiles. Her voice is very weak.

 

Yoona swallows for feeling down to prevent the crying. “You are really silly” Yoona says. “The doctor said you overdosed the sleeping pills? Was that because of me?” Yoona asks.

 

 “Anyo” Seo answer. “It’s because of work. My goguma products will be release next week. I’m stressed because of that and couldn’t sleep well.” In fact Seo felt insecure about her relation with Yoona. She thought Yoona wanted to go back with Yuri and stop being her girlfriend. Whenever she laid down, she would think about Yoonyul. So she took the sleeping pills in order to stop worrying. But one pill wasn’t enough for her to pass through the night.

 

“Really?” Yoona asks.

 

Seo nods.

 

“You have never been good with lying. Tell me the truth if you still think I’m your girlfriend” Yoona says.

 

“You still want to be my girlfriend?”

 

Yoona looks at Seo eyes. “Have we ever broken up?” Yoona asks gently.

 

Seo smiles and closes her eyes. She frowns; hurt because the nurses cleaning up the drugs from her system earlier. “Yoona” Seo calls.

 

“Yes”

 

“What you said earlier, is it true?”

 

“About what?”

 

“That you will stop going after Yuri”

 

 Yoona smiles. She nods. “Everything is clear now. After all that happened, it makes me understand two things. One, Yuri truthfully loves Jessica.”

 

“What is the second one?”

 

“That I love you” Yoona bents down and kissed on Seo’s forehead. “Mianhae. I should have stop looking for Yuri since a long time ago and cherish you more.”

 

Seo closes her eyes firmly to receive the kiss. She is so happy that she wants to cry. “That is ok because you are with me now.” Seo is ready to forgive Yoona. She thinks if Yoona didn’t go through everything the last one wouldn’t appreciate her love like right now.

 

=====================

a/n : hoot hoot Yoonhyun finally together for good!! PABO YOONA !! Grrrrrr but okey she finally finds the feeling for Seo now.

Next - Taeny the funny mother in law, and Kryber together again kekekee