Chapter 19

What if we are not...

 “Helloo!” Yuri embraces with Soo.

 

Fany also spreads her arms out to welcome Yuri. Fany notices Jessica is not happy. But she likes to make Jessica jealous.

 

“Soo, this is Jessica that I talked to you over the phone. And this is Jessica’s sister, Krystal and her friend Amber” Yuri says

 

“Hi, Yuri told me that you already have a portfolio right?” Soo turns to Jessica after greeting Kryber.

 

“Yes. It was done for my graduation project. The theme was mystery. So it was more focused in dark colors.”

 

“That is good. The next time we meet, bring the portfolio with you. I can present you to one of my friends. She is looking for a good stylist. Oh I think Seo and Yoona are here. SEO!!!!”  Soo shouts.

 

Now Yuri feels uneasy because she is surrounded by three girls.

 

Jessica is sitting on her left, Fany on her right and Yoona is just in front.

 

She cannot be too intimate with Jessica because she knows Yoona is staring at her. It makes her feels guilty when her eyes meet with Yoona. In the same time she doesn’t want to make Jessica feels left out. Meanwhile, Fany is flirting with her to tease Jessica, to make Jessica jealous. Yuri sometime turns to look at Jessica because it’s stronger than her. She needs to check Jessica feelings but then she has to glance at Yoona as well. She has nowhere to put her eyes on beside the glasses of shooters on the table. It’s the safest point to stare. No one will feel jealous.

 

Kryber quickly become friend with Hyoyeon. They are enjoying the music on the dance floor. Amber looks really retarded when she dances. Her moves are just the retro style and random. She doesn’t know how to dance properly but still follow Krystal on the dance floow because she has to protect Krystal and make sure that no guy is flirting with her girl. Krystal just enjoy the moves that Kim choding is teaching her.

 

Suddenly the club out.

 

Amber quickly hugs to Krystal’s arm. “HEY! Aren’t you supposed to protect me instead?” Krystal says

 

“It’s scary!” Amber says. “I’m allowed to be scared too, you know. That’s equity!”

 

Krystal is speechless. Amber always has funny reason to say and Krystal cannot argue back.

 

“Hello everybody!” A spotlight lights up a guy who is standing on the second floor. “First, thank you so much for coming tonight! I’m Choi Minho if some of you are not familiar with me yet. No need to say I’m the son of the owner of this club. Our familiar customers already know that I randomly organize even for the club. And they like it. It’s interesting for our customers because they do not know in advance on what date and when the even would happen. It could happen once a month, a week or two in the same week. It just happens on a random basis. So tonight, the theme is Finding Your Soulmate. It’s a couple game but anyone who is single can also participate. Maybe you will find your partner in this game. First, I would like to ask the guest of table #1 to the dance floor.” The spotlight moves to Sooyoung table. “Please make the space for them.”

 

Everybody starts to step out of the dance floor. They stay around to observe the game.

 

“Oh it sounds interesting, Tae do you want to join with me?” Fany asks

 

“Do we have to participate?” Seo asks

 

“Yes. Please, just to support my cousin” Soo says

 

“So please move toward the middle of the dance floor” Minho says and waits until all the girls move to where he wants. Then he starts to give the instructions. “The game is simple. You have to divide into two groups. You cannot be in the same group of your partner. All of you will be blindfolded.” The staffs bring on the accessory and blind the girls’ eyes. Yuri, Seo, Sooyung and Tae are in the same group. The other team has Jessica, Yoona, Fany so thet ask Hyo to join.

 

“Each of you will have to pick a perfume that you like and spray it on your neck. Then you have to find your partner base on the perfume reference. Haft of you would sit on a chair, while the others have to walk around to sniff the perfume in order to find you partner. When you think you find your partner you can sit on his/her laps, face to face, and kiss each other. It’s a dangerous game if you already couple with someone but ending up kissing somebody else. You will have 30 seconds to find your partner. When the music stops you have to sit on somebody laps, no matter what. Remember, you cannot touch each other.”

 

Jesscica try to remember when Yuri was before the staff blindfolds her.

 

Fanny doesn’t remember where Tae is. She tells herself it must be someone petite.

 

Yoona is undecided if she should look for Seohyun or Yuri. She wants to go toward Seohyun, but her brain is thinking about Yuri. The mixture of different perfumes doesn’t help her at all. She doesn’t know who she is looking for. She is moving back and forth to sniff again and again.Then the 30 seconds collapse. She just has to sit down. She could tell it’s not Tae’s laps because the legs seem a bit long. It must be between Seo, Yuri or Soo. She remembers, Soo’s legs are very skinny. But those she is sitting on are a little bit thicker.

 

Minho counts down for 3, the girls kiss each other.

 

Yuri tries to remember Jessica lips. It must be soft and not too thick. as wide compare to Yoona's. Yoona had braces before so her teeth are pointing in a little bit. Yuri is too focused to think that she forgets to guest who she is kissing.

 

“Now you can open your eyes” Minho announces

 

When Tae removes the tissues, she sees Fany

 

When Soo removes the tissues , she is surprised because she sees Sunny.

 

When Yuri opens her eyes, she sees Yoona.

 

When Seo opens her eyes, she has nobody on her laps. She sees Hyo and Jessica are standing aside. Jessica is looking at Yuri and she runs off.