Chapter 45

What if we are not...

Yoona just finished her work. She is standing in front of KW Administrative building and waiting for Seo. She looks at her watch counting how much minutes Seo is lated. She thinks at some punishments for Seo depending on how long the girl would be late.

 

“15 minutes and 35 seconds…46…47…48…49…50…51…52…53…54…”

 

At that time, a taxi stops and its window slowly scrolls down. Yoona is surprised to see Seo inside.

 

“Anyeong!” Seo greets. She waves and opens the door to invite Yoona. “Get in the car”

                                                                                                                      

“Anyeong.” Yoona waves back. “You are late you know?” Yoona remarks. She gets in the car.

 

“Sorry! Here this is for you” Seo gives out a flower bouquet. “I was late because I went to buy this.”

 

Yoona gives Seo a lovely look.

 

Seo glances at the taxi driver to make sure that he is not listening at their conversation or looking at them. The driver must be more focusing on the radio because it’s loud enough to cover Yoonhyun voices. Seo has to yell if she wants to communicate with the driver. After checking the situation and making sure that no one is looking, Seo steels a kiss on Yoona’s cheek.

 

“Don’t be like that, he may see us” Yoona whispers. She glances at the driver.

 

“He won’t. Don’t worry” Seo says. Since her distance is very close to Yoona, she takes advantage to peck again.

 

Yoonhyun smile and touch their head before straighten back.

 

“Don’t waste your money to buy these flowers anymore” Yoona says. She feels uneasy because Seo is too nice.

 

“I thought you would be happy to see them”

 

“You will regret it later if you spoil me too much” Yoona says.

 

Seo smiles because it doesn’t matter to her. She would do whatever it takes to make Yoona happy. She hooks her arm with Yoona and sits closer. 

 

Normally, Seo would utilize public transportations because it would give less pollution. So Yoona finds it a little bit strange that Seo comes with the taxi. “Are we going somewhere special?” Yoona asks. “You normally come by buses”

 

“We have a special dinner tonight.” Seo says.

 

“A special dinner? What are you up to again?” Yoona wonders if Seo is organizing something to surprise her gain.

 

“Well just wait and see” Seo says and giggles. She leans on Yoona’s shoulder.

 

Yoonhyun finally arrive at the restaurant Seo has reserved. Seo steps out first and shows her hand to Yoona to hold. They walk in the restaurant hands in hands.

 

The waiter leads Yoonhyun to a table after Seo informs him her reservation. The place looks chic and expensive per its decoration and furniture quality. The atmosphere is calm and romantic. There is a good space between the tables the couples could keep their intimacy. 

 

“I’ll come back to you shortly” The waiter says politely. He hands the menu and walks away.

 

“Thank you” Seo says.

 

“It looks expensive here.” Yoona talks with her lowest voice.

 

Seo uses the menu to give a slightly hit on Yoona’s head. “Stop whining about the price and choose your menu”. Seo says. She can’t help to smile when Yoona pouts and rubs the head.

 

“HUHHHHHHHH” Yoona reacts. She widens the eyes because of the prices show on the menu. “$15 for a soup, $25 for a salad, $60 for the main courses” Yoona mutters.

 

“Seohyun?” Seo hears somebody called her. She lifts the eyes and sees Soosun. They are about to sit on the nearby table.

 

“Do you mind if we change table?” Sunny asks the waiter and points to Yoonhyun’s table.

 

The waiter shakes and invites Soosun to where Seo is sitting.

 

“What are you two doing here?” Sunny asks Seo. “May I sit down?” She asks Yoona.

 

“Neh” Yoona nodes.

 

Sunny wants to sit down and talk in order to understand more about Yoona. She wants to evaluate if Yoona has any hidden intension to go out with Seo.

 

“You two are dating?” Sooyoung asks Yoonhyun.

 

“Neh. Unnies are dating?” Seo asks back with a mischievous smile.

 

“How have you been Yoona?” Sunny cuts Seo. “It has been a while that we can eat together like this.”

 

“Neh. The last time was when we were in college and unnies were in university” Yonna says.

 

“And then you fought with Yuri and we didn’t have chance to hang out anymore.” Soo adds.

 

Sunny glares at Soo.

 

“Are you still working for Yuri?” Sunny asks Yoona. “Is she treating you well?”

 

“Neh”

 

“Does she still send you home every night?” Soo asks curiously.

 

“I send her home every night unnie” Seo specifies.

 

“How about your dad? Is he doing well?” Sunny asks.

 

“Neh. He is fine as usuall” Yoona replies.

 

“No more drinking and gambling?” Sunny asks to know if Yoona still have to support her father.

 

Seo kicks Sunny under the table. She is afraid Yoona would feel sad.

 

At that time the waiter arrives to serve water. The girls give their order so they would not be disturbed again.

 

Since Sunny loses the track with her previous question because of Seo and the waiter, she changes to another question. “What is your plan for the future Yoona?”

 

Yoona fixes at the water for a while “Ummm…I don’t have a particular plan yet”
 

“What is your dream then? What do you like to archive the most?” Sunny adds more question so Yoona can answer any of them.

 

“Ummm…I guess is to archive a higher position at work”

 

“We currently have some interesting position if you like to join us. I can guarantee a better salary than Yuri. What is you price?”

 

“Unnie let stop talking about work. Can we just have a normal dinner?” Seo asks.

 

“If you like, contact my assistant Lee Donghae. I’ll tell him to arrange something for you.” Sunny continues and gives Donghae’s number to Yoona.

 

Yoona politely accepts it.

 

Then during the whole dinner, Seo talks nonstop about various subjects so Sunny would not have a chance to ask Yoona more question. When they finish, Seo makes some excuses to leave first.

 

 

Seo has planned to take Yoona to the movies theater but the dinner takes more time then she has expected. Yoonhyun take to bus to Yoona’s house.

 

“Should we get off at the next stop?” Yoona asks.

 

“It’s still far from your house” Seo says.

 

“It’s about 30minutes only. We can walk and spend a little more time while walking to my house.” Yoona says.

 

Seo agrees. She smiles brightly.

 

“Come” Yoona pulls Seo to get off the bus.

 

They walk hands in hands to enjoy the last moment together. It’s so late that there are some few people on the street.

 

“Mian” Seo says.

 

“What is that for?” Yoona asks.

 

“About earlier; Sunny unnie kept questioning you.”

 

Yoona smiles. “That is ok. I didn’t feel offended.”

 

Yoonhyun continues to walk again for a couple of minutes.

 

“Why did you choose that restaurant?” Yoona asks

 

Seo wants to surprise Yoona with a gift but her plan is ruined because of Sunny. She actually wants to hide the gift in the dessert. She wonders if she should give it to Yoona now because it’s not as romantic as it could be. She stops walking and holds the other hand of Yoona.

 

“Yoong.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Earlier Sunny unnie asked you to work with her; I would like to know about your thoughts”

 

“You mean to stop working with Yuri?”

 

“We will have more chance and it’s easier for us to meet if you work with Sunny unnie”

 

“Or are you afraid that I still have some feeling for Yuri?”

 

“Your feeling for Yuri will never change. I’m not asking you to forget her. But it’s for us to have a better chance.”

 

Suddenly, the sky is staring to rain. Yoona use her hands to cover Seo’s head. They quickly hide in front of the door of a house. It was not the best place to hide because it does not completely cover them from the rain but at least their head is covered.

 

“Why is it raining all of sudden?” Yoona whines. She takes out some tissues to dry her face and also helps Seo. She dries the rain around Seo’s visage. She wipes on the cheek, then move up from the jaw. The she stops when she meets Seo’s eyes.

 

Seo is looking at Yoona. .She is staring without a blink. She steps up. She puts passes the hand thought Yoona’s waist. Their distance is closer. She sees Yoona closes the eyes.She inclines the head and her lips slowly touch with Yoona.\

 

 

 

TBC