Chapter 72

What if we are not...

“JOHNSON O’BRIEN!!!” Johnson hears somebody yells his name. It sounds like a hit from the thunder.  He could barely open his eyes and sees his wife coming.

 

“MARIA?!?” Johnson panicked “WHY ARE YOU IN KOREA?”

 

“OF COURSE YOU DON’T WANT ME TO BE IN KOREA SO YOU CAN FLIRTH WITH THE YOUNGER GIRLS!!!” Maria pulls Johnson ear. She twists it really hard.

 

“NO NO HONEY LISTEN TO ME. THIS GIRL SEDUCED ME. I WAS INNOCENT. I WAS SINGING KARAOKE AND SHE COME TO SEDUCE ME”

 

Maria slaps on Johnson’s face “YOU SUCH A LIAR. NO NEED TO EXPLAIN, THIS ROOM HAS HIDDEND CAMERA. SUNNY HAS FILMED AVERYTHING ABOUT JUST NOW. WE WERE WATCHING YOU IN THE SECURITY ROOM.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME. YOU ALWAYS WANT TO INVEST IN ASIAN COMPANIES BECAUSE IT WOULD BE AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO GO ON BUSINESS STRIPS WITHOUT ME. TWO YEARS AGO IT WAS IN THAILAND, A YEAR AGO IT WAS JAPAN, NOW IT’S IN KOREA. THIS IS IT JOHNSON I DIVORCE YOU.”

 

“NO HONEY YOU CANNOT. IF YOU DIVORCE ME I HAVE NOTHING LEFT. YOU DAD WILL KICK ME OUT OF THE COMPANY”

 

“THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!! FIRST I THOUGHT YOU MARRIED ME BECAUSE YOU REALLY LOVE ME. BUT IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY. YOU WANT MY DAD TO TRUST YOU SO HE WOULD SHARE A PART OF HIS HERITAGE FOR YOU! FORGETIT JOHNSON”

 

Maria slaps Johnson again and walks out in of the room.

 

“HONEY!!” Johnson is crawling on the floor.

 

Maria stops at Sunny. “Thank you Sunny. Because of you, I can now divorce him with the proof that he is cheating on me”

 

“You are welcome Maria. But I have a favor to ask.”

 

“Go ahead”

 

“About the video of my friends, the photo of Yoona’s dad and the contract with KW HOTEL”

 

“For KW HOTEL, it’s not a problem. I have the right to cancel the contract since I’m the daughter of the CEO. My dad has never interested to investigate in Asia anyway; he would not object. As for the video and photo; I think only Johnson could know where the original copy is saved.”

 

 Sunny walks up to Johnson “I don’t think the video and photo are still useful for you” Sunny says.

 

“No but I’m not going to tell you where it’s” Johnson replies to piss Sunny off.

 

“Don’t try to play the game with us, everything you just done are recorded with the hidden camera, even your conversation with Yoona is recored.” Yuri yells

 

“We have enough evidence to sue you for changing contract terms for plagiarism and for ual harassment” Sunny adds.

 

“How can you recorded the conversation Yoona was in a public cabinet”

 

“The recorder was not in the telephone Johnson, it was on Yoona’s body” Sunny explains.

 

“ YOU ES!!” Johnson wants to jump on Yoona but Maria hits his forehead making him falling on the floor.

 

“YOU BETTER HAND OUT THE VIDEO AND THE PHOTO. WHERE IS IT?”

 

“I’m NOT Going to tell you”

 

“Alright call the Police Yoona”

 

Yoona pretends to dial.

 

Johnson counts how many number Yoona is dialing, near the last number he yelled “! IT’S IN THE PHONE OF JASON!”

 

“Then call him” Maria orders

 

Johnson calls Jason out like Maria asked.

 

While waiting, Yoon stands from far and sees Yuri is comforting Jessica.

 

Yuri kisses Jessica’s fore head. “How do you feel?” Yuri asks and caresses Jessica’s cheek.

 

Jessica buries the face in Yuri’s neck because she is still scared.

 

“I told you to not accept Sunny plan but you still agree.” Yuri says

 

“I want to help Yoona” Jessica says softly.

 

Yuri paths Jessica’s head and presses a kiss on the forehead again.

 

Yoona does hear what Jessica says.  She frowns. She wants to ask Jesscia why but since so much people are in the room, Yoona remain silent.

 

30 minutes later, Jason arrives at the karaoke room. He is surprised to see Johnson on the floor with a lot of injury on the face. “BOSS LADY?!?! Why are you here?” He asks and turns to Johnson “Boss what happened to you?”

 

“OUCH! IT HURTS!! DON’T TOUCH ME YOU SON OF THE .”

 

“Where are the video and the photo of Yoona dad?” Maria asks Jason.

 

“Here” Jason hands out his phone without asking any question because it’s asked by the Boss lady.

 

Maria takes it and hand the phone to Sunny. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

 

“Thank you very much Maria. This is more than enough for us” Sunny says.

 

“It’s a waist that you don’t open a division in America. I would be please to collaborate with you.”

 

“May I know why you are not interested to doing business in Asia?”

 

“Very simple. We don’t know enough about Asian’s rules and laws. My dad had tried before but people just took advantage on the fact that we were not familiar enough with the Asian culture, and the “informal” laws.” Maria smiles. She turns to Johnson and Jason “ALRIGHT THE TWO OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE” She drags Johnson by the collar.

 

“How did you know about MARIA and called her to come to Korea” Yuri asks Sunny.

 

“Because Donghae couldn’t get in touch with Johnson, so I took another alternative. I discovered that Johnson is nothing if he was not married with Maria. She is coming from a wealthy family and was a unique daughter. So I went directly to propose my contract with Maria, while you offered your contract with Johnson.”

 

“How come you know she is looking for divorce with her husband?”

 

“I flew to US to meet with  Maria but she refused my plan. Like she just said she was not interested in Asia business. Everything in Asia is handling by her husband and she mentioned that her husband was already in negotiation with your company. However I didn’t see any ring on her finger. You know married women never put down their ring. So I guessed she was not in good term with her husband.”

 

 

==========

a/n : yess!! Johnson is down .

now look forward Yoona and Jessica relation. it will get better I promise you XD

4-5 more chapters and it's THE END huhuh

 

p.s : forget to tell you The Hidden Chapters will stay open even if this fic would end kekekee cuz there are many byun moment I wanted to add but didnt have enought time to write them down kekeke