Regrets and Disgust

My Horoscope Says

 

“What’s Yunho hyung taking so long? It’s been 3 hours since he left to talk to Mara and Hyun Joong.” Yoochun pondered.

“I’m getting worried here.” Junsu revealed.

“Let the man be. He can take care of himself.” Changmin said, Junsu got annoyed as hell now.

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SAY THOSE?! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO HYUNG, ARE YOU STILL GOING TO SAY THAT?!” With Junsu’s statement, it silenced Changmin and made him realize his mistake. “I-I’m sorry Su.”

“Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to Yunho. He has suffered enough and yet you and Jaejoong are causing him to be more depressed. Instead of comforting and believing his side as his friends, you neither did.”

“Now the issue’s slightly settled between us, let’s go find him!” Yoochun suggested.

“But where do we start?” Changmin asked.

“Let’s text Mara and Hyun Joong! Besides they were the last people he’s with!” Yoochun then got his cellphone and texted the two. Waiting for their reply, his phone ringed and Mara was on the other line.

“Oppa, this is Mara.”

“Oh dongsaeng! Do you know where Hyung is? He’s not yet home.”

“No, after we talked a while ago, I left him in your building car park. I thought he would go straight to your dorm.”

“Ahh really? It’s getting us very worried. Because it has been hours! And yet he’s not here!”

“Omo! Where could he be? I feel so guilty now…”

“Waeyo? What happened?”

“…I broke it off with him.”

“YOU WHAT?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT! HE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK!”

“But…”

“…but what? YAH! YOBOSAEYO? MARA-AH?!”

“She hanged up on me. She told me they’re through.” The sad news disappointed the three.

“Come on, let’s not just stand here if we want to find him! Let’s go!” They all grabbed hoodies, beanies and caps to hide their faces. Each of them grabbed his car keys and they all ran to the building exit. They stopped their tracks and saw…

“H-HYUNG?!” They panicked when they saw Yunho, lying unconscious on the ground with lots of blood with his hands.

“Changmin! Call the ambulance!” Junsu picked Yunho up and his trembling hands quickly wiped his hands.

“Yoochun hyung call Mara.”

 

      In just a short notice, the ambulance came. They put Yunho on the stretcher and Junsu accompanied him with the paramedics. Changmin rode Yoochun car and they headed the hospital.

 

“Mara! Emergency! Yunho hyung is in the hospital! Hurry!” Yoochun called you. His adrenalin rushed him and he was driving so fast.

“WHOA Hyung! Be careful! We might end up staying in the hospital also!” They nearly hit a lamp post.

 

 

“Oppa! WHERE ARE YOU!” Mara ran through the hallways of the hospital. You were crying and thinking it is your entire fault that’s why this happened to him. Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu fought their tears and stayed strong for you. You called Jaejoong and he came in shortly.

“Wha-what happened to him?” Jaejoong now hates himself for being such a jerk to his best friend. He regrets saying those horrible things at him.

    

      Then the doctor came and talked to them. He told them that he’s okay and still sleeping. They went inside and spent the night in his room.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

      Hyun Joong reached his house and to his surprise, the lights were on. He has maids and everything in the morning but when it is night, he sends them home. He just wants the whole place by himself.

 

      Thinking it was a burglar; he parked his car outside the gate and snuck in. Carefully, he grabbed a stone lying on the ground and noiselessly walked to the back door. Good thing he told his maids not to lock it because sometimes he forgets his house keys.

      

       He hid first behind the kitchen island counter and heard men talking.

 

“How could he?!” The man shouted. ‘His voice sounds like Jung Min.’ Hyun Joong pondered. He listened to them.

“Now calm down Jung Min. Let’s wait for him to explain all this.”

‘Damnit! Why are they here!’ Hyun Joong left the kitchen and followed the voices.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!” He roared at his younger band mates. The three fell silent but Jung Min, who was furious, grabbed the older guy by his collar and looked with raging eyes.

“YOU DAMN PIECE OF ! YOU’RE A COWARD!” Provoked, Hyun Joong also grabbed his shirt.

“What the hell are you talking about?! You shouldn’t be here! GET OUT!” This time, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong held up Hyun Joong while Jung Min was held up by Hyung Joon splitting the two.

“TO THINK WE WERE HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU AND MARA ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! BUT YOU DON’T DESERVE HER YOU BASTARD!” They all believed the rumors that he and Mara are dating. Hyun Joong just chuckled. “What made you say I don’t deserve her? Her man cheated behind her back. It is very clear Ara and Yunho are dating while he and Mara are together.”

“You DID this. Even though you’re my friend... what you did, it DISGUSTS me.”