Eyes on You

My Horoscope Says

A/N

Hi! :] I’m very sorry if wasn’t able to update these past days! *bows* I have been busy with our major Senior Project which is due on September.

On the 15th classes will start here. So I think, I’ll just be able to update 3 chapters per week. I hope you will understand. I love you all! ♥

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

      The lights dimmed. Everyone’s attention turned to the stage light. They all welcomed and showered Jong Ri with loud applause as he was making his way in the center platform.

“That’s him!” Yoochun pointed at Jong Ri.

“Who him?” Yunho followed Yoochun’s direction.

“The one who talked to Hyun Joong earlier!”

“Chincha?!” They all exclaimed in unison.

“But why did he talk to Hyun Joong hyung?” Young Saeng wondered.

“Oppa! Be quiet!” Gyuri pinched Young Saeng’s arm.


“A wonderful evening to all! I would like to thank everyone in attending this event. Guessing all of you got busy schedules, still you accepted our invitation. Kamsamhabnida. I also express my gratitude for supporting her successful fashion show earlier. In line with this celebration, I stand here to introduce to you my heiress.”


“Kaja! Figthing!” Hyun Joong held your hand. Being the gentleman he is, he offered his arm walked. Applause was heard throughout the hall which made you more nervous. Hyun Joong flashed his warm smile at you and your body responded and calmed down.

 

      When you finally stood on the stage, the spotlight lighted your direction. The applause became louder. Flashes of photographer cameras illuminated you finally unveiling the Shin Hotel Empire’s Grand Heiress. People all over the world have been dying to know who you are. People watching from the internet live stream, cable network special broadcast and inside the Hall had their eyes on you. Especially young bachelors amusingly gazed at the heiress’ goddess and innocent beauty.

 

      Out of all these men, one of them is rather unhappy with what he is seeing. Although you already explained to him about Hyun Joong, YunHo couldn’t help but feel jealous and angry. Upon seeing you smiling at Hyun Joong, he stopped clapping his hands and bitterly placed them at his sides. He kept them inside his pockets, not wanting anyone to see his hardly balled fist scratching his poor palm. His band mates knew this gesture of his; he is furious.

‘I should be the one beside you not him.’

 

“Hyung are you alright?” Changmin worriedly rubbed his back. YunHo weakly smiled and told the maknae he just got a sudden headache. The maknae bought his lie and shifted his attention back to the front.

 

      You continued smiling at the countless cameras in front of you. You placed your locus at the end of the hall but you really were looking at YunHo. YunHo noticed and he looked up. You smiled sweetly at him and somehow, his bad feeling decreased.

‘Remember YunHo, he’s just her bestfriend. You’re the boyfriend. So, chill man.’


“Ah! Ya Kikwang! She. She. She. She’s that!” Yoseob whispered at AJ.

“Eww. Wipe your drool.” Doo joon pointed at AJ's opened mouth.


“Hey Junsu, they look good together isn’t it? I wonder how they met. Lucky Hyun Joong!” Eunhyuk tilted his head toward Junsu’s ear and covered his mouth as he whispered.

“Yah! Don’t tell that in front of YunHo hyung!”

“Wae?”

“Because YunHo hyung is her boyfriend not Hyun Joong.”

“If that’s it, why is he not beside her instead of Hyun Joong?”

“Well I don’t know. Yoochun said he just saw Mr. Shin talk to him earlier. Maybe that talk was about this. To make things clearer, Hyun Joong is Mara’s childhood best friend.”


“Omona! She’s gorgeous! Too bad I’m a yeoja! If I was a namja, I will do everything just to be her guy.” Yuri held her cheeks with her newly polished fingers.

“YA! If you are becoming a tomboy, we’ll kick you out!” Yoona protested at Yuri.

“Well then Yoona you’ll be the only one left in Girl’s Generation! Bye!”

“Mean people!”

 

      Everyone kept quiet as Jong Ri raised his champagne glass up.

“Let’s toast! Geonbae! (Cheers)”


      After the toast and a speech from you, together with Hyun Joong greeted your business partners. You continued shaking hands with everyone. At last when some of the guests started leaving the hall, you walked to where DBSK was. Hyun Joong followed you and stood with SS501. You stood beside YunHo and placed your hand inside his pocket. Both of your hands were intertwined together.

“Mara, this man here was frowning earlier but now look at him. He looks like a retard smiling widely.” Jaejoong said as he pointed at YunHo.

“Try being in my position. Seeing your girlfriend shaking other men’s hands like that, you’ll know what it feels. Some even kissed it. Let’s wipe that with a wet tissue.”

“What an insecure guy you are. I wonder why she can stand that.” Yoochun teased YunHo.

“Hey oppas! Mind introducing us to her! Pleeease?” Girl’s Generation swoon all over you. You awkwardly bowed at them and shook their hands.

“Nice meeting you unnie! We’re So Nyeo Shi Dae!”

“Hey Hey Hey! Us too!” Super Junior crowded.


      After the event in the Reception Hall, the last program was the concert. All of the fans go wild whenever their idols are on stage. This concert was compared to the Dream Concert by many spectators. They even said this is much better.

      

      For about three hours, the concert went on. Once finished, DBSK invited you to their Suite. Even they were tired, they still kept you company. You played jenga. YunHo was having his turn when his ringing phone interrupted the game. He hung up, wore a thick jacket and kissed your forehead. He hurriedly made his way out of the suite. You wondered what is happening. Everyone knows YunHo is responsible so you all decided to shrug it off and just continued playing.

 

     Hyun Joong was in the lobby, on his way to their suite when he saw YunHo running out of the elevator.

‘What are you up to YunHo?’ YunHo exited the Hotel and Hyun Joong decided to follow him.