His Jealousy, Her Lie and Their Confession

My Horoscope Says

      You lead the boys to the car park and got seated on the driver’s seat. However Yunho and Yoochun raced to sit on the front seat. They both reached at the door and held the handle.


“Hey! I got here first! Go seat at the back!” Yunho bickered.

“NO! I don’t want to!” Yoochun argued back.


      The other boys followed and settled on their own seats. Changmin sat at the back seat with Junsu and Miguel. Jaejoong sat by himself in the middle seat. Still, the two continued fighting for the front seat.


“AISH! Anywhere I go, argue here, argue there! ARGUE EVERYWHERE?! When will it stop?” Jaejoong impatiently tapped his fingers on his lap.

“Yoochun oppa will seat in the front!” You opened the door; you got bored of waiting for the two to finish fighting.

“See? Mara said it herself! Mehrong!” Yoochun stuck his tongue at Yunho and happily sat on the seat.


‘What is this?! Does she like him?’


     Yunho grumpily sat beside Jaejoong with a crumpled forehead. You and Yoochun were giggling and laughing about Risa and stuff. Subconsciously, Yunho’s annoyance rose up even more. His eyes were filled with jealously. He looked at Yoochun with burning fury, as if drilling a deep excavation onto Yoochun.


“Daddy? Why are so quiet?” Miguel asked Yunho with concern and pondered.

“No-.”

“Oh yeah, about that. Miguel-ah, why do call Yunho your daddy?” Jaejoong butted in.

“It’s because he likes Mommy!” He pointed at Yunho then to you. Yunho covered his mouth while you suddenly stepped on the brake causing everyone to crash their heads with each other.

“Riiiight~ Maybe Mara likes him too.” Junsu teased you and Yunho. Your face flushed and Yoochun immediately noticed it.

“Seems true!” Yoochun smirked at you.

“Shut up oppa! I like someone else!” You lied not wanting to be embarrassed, shut Yoochun’s mouth and just continue driving.


      Yunho felt sadness. He tried to look at you through the rearview mirror. When you met eyes with him, you swiftly placed back your eyes on the road. You felt guilty and sad for not telling the truth.


‘You’re all right. I really like you Yunho oppa.’

‘Is that Hyun oppa the one you like Mara?’


--------------------------------------------------


      You arrived at your house. As usual, the boys gaped at your house with amusement.


“Whoa, her house is freakin’ big!” Changmin whispered at Junsu.

“I know. More like of a chaebol right?” Junsu murmured back. Changmin nodded.


      Miguel grabbed Changmin’s arm and ran inside the house.


“Changmin hyung, come let’s play!”


      They entered Miguel’s room. Changmin suddenly dashed towards his bed and hugged a hamburger pillow. Miguel just stared Changmin with amazement. He rolled his eyes among the pillows. He saw an ice cream pillow, french fries, doughnut, mushroom and a lot more shapes. Miguel never thought that Changmin also likes food pillows.


“You also like those pillows hyung?” Miguel sat beside Changmin.

“Yeah. And this one looks exactly like mine. But, it was torn.”

“Wae?”

“It’s because of Yoochun hyung’s stupid glutton dog!”

“You mean Harang hyung?”

“How did you know about him?”

“Didn’t I tell you earlier? I’m a fan of yours!”

“So, you’re the rumored youngest Cassiopeia?”

“NE!” He bowed his head and smiled at him.

“Omo. You’re so cute!” Changmin pinched his cute chubby cheeks.  


--------------------------------------------------


      You lead the other boys to the biggest guest room. It was painted with calm green color; thick elegant brown curtains hang upon the windows, and had three king-sized beds. A comfy mini living room with a 40-inch plasma television was across the beds. When you walk towards a small walkway, you can enter the bathroom. The bathroom had a clean cream tiled floor, decorated with a built-in wall fountain beside the two sinks. The whole room was scented with an addicting vanilla fragrance making yourself feel relaxed.


      Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun dove on the beds. They excitedly wiggled the bed and giggled like kids who just got a present from Santa Claus.


“This is the life!” Yoochun exclaimed.

“This is too good to be true! This reminds me of that famous hotel! What’s the name again? The one with letter S Junsu?” Jaejoong turned to Junsu.

“You mean Splandoroza? Yeah. You’re right. It kinda reminds me also!”

“Oh come on! Forget about that! Let’s enjoy this!” Yoochun found the Jacuzzi in the bathroom and called for Jaejoong and Junsu.


--------------------------------------------------


      You left the three and Yunho followed you. You didn’t notice him following you until you reached your room door. You were about to turn the door knob when Yunho held your arm gently. You turned around and eyes filled with sad emotions showed upon you.


“Hey. Could we talk for a while?” He weakly said.

“Ne oppa?” You got a little bit nervous.

“About a while ago. Who is the one you like?” He held both of your shoulders, shaking your body gently and patiently waiting for your response.

“I-uh-uhm.”


      You shifted your head sideward avoiding his lonely gaze. He sighed and removed his hands. He turned his back away and started to walk. Your eyes started to water, feeling guilt in your heart. You ran after him and hugged his waist from the back. Yunho’s eyes widened and looked at your hands; they were wet with your tears.


“Oppa, mianhe. I lied.”


      You leaned your head on his back. Tears continued to flow wetting his shirt. Yunho didn’t move and continued to listen.


“I lied a while ago. Cheongmal mianhe.”


      He held your hands and broke the hug. He slowly faced you. You bowed your head while wiping the endless tears with the back of your hand. He cupped your face and titled your head upward; facing him. He wiped the remaining tears with his thumb. He waited for you to calm down.


“I-I like you oppa. You’re the one –“


      Yunho immediately lifted your petite waist and spun you around. He stopped and leaned his face toward yours. He passionately pressed his lips on yours. You felt his soft lips against yours and kissed him back. He put you down and you hugged him tightly. He your fragrant long hair and whispered sweetly in your ears.


“Nado. Saranghae Mara-ah.”