Heiress’ Invitation

My Horoscope Says

      You arrived an hour early for the upcoming conference. You called each of the Entertainment Company and gathered them for this urgent meeting. You entered the conference room professionally. You seated at your chair and everyone greeted you. JYP, TS, DSP, J. Tune, Cube, SM, Pledis, NH, YG and all of the others were present.

      You scheduled every singing groups under them to stay in the hotel starting today for the opening rehearsal. You strictly told them not to tell the media men, allow paparazzi and tell your identity. They all complied with you and promised. You ended the meeting and every CEO of the Entertainment Group quickly returned to their headquarters.

     They all gathered their talents and informed about the Grand Opening. All of them got excited and were honored to be personally invited by you. They all went back to their dorms and packed their things.

      As not to make the media people suspicious, they all transported their talents in different times. All of the Entertainment groups were divided into four.

      You assigned them accordingly. SM, YG, JYP are staying in The Modern Suite. DSP, F&C, XING are staying in The Majestic Suite. Core, Cube, TS are assigned in The Sea Suite. J.Tune, NH, YJ are in The Star Suite. The Nature Suite are for the other staff like drivers, bodyguards and the like.

      You exited the lobby without noticing someone looking at you.

--------------------------------------------------


[The Modern Suite Building]


“Hyung! I got to tell you something! I’m sure you’ll be happy!” Changmin shook Jaejoong as he placed his luggage in their room.

“What is that? If it isn’t, I’ll stab Chugwa and Hamham to death!” (A/N: Hamham is the new pillow of Changmin or rather his new so-called “WIFE”. Lol. Recall Chapter 30: Miguel gave his hamburger pillow to Changmin. In exchange, Miguel can sleep in DBSK’s room.) Jaejoong gave Changmin his death glare. Changmin gulped and spoke.

“YG are also staying in this building! Which means you can s—“

“OMO! CHINCHA! HAHAHAHAHA! DARA NOONA! I’ll go to her room later! WOOOO!” Jaejoong cut him off and started jumping around the room. Changmin smiled then frowned.

“Why are you sad?” Jaejoong noticed Changmin’s sudden change of behavior.

“Too bad DSP are not here.”

“Ohhhh! You’re divorcing Hamham now? Who’s the lucky girl Minnie-ah?”

“KARA. Jung Nicole.”

“Not bad Changmin-ah! I’ll keep this a secret from everyone don’t worry Bro.” Jaejoong whispered to Changmin.

--------------------------------------------------


[The Majestic Suite Building]


“Nicole, why is your aura so black? It’s as if someone died with the way your face looks like.” Jung Min teased Nicole as they were entering the building.

“Aish shut up Horse-oppa!” Nicole playfully slapped Jung Min and ran away from him.

“Seriously, wae Nicole dongsaeng?” Kyu Jong suddenly walked next to Nicole.

“I have a crush on someone in SM Kyu Jong oppa. SM are in Modern Suite. I can't see him that's why I'm sad.” Kyujong got excited and they whispered at each other.

“Hey hey hey! My dongsaeng is growing up. So, tell me who is he?”

“Dong Bang Shin Ki oppa!”

“OMO! Who who who? Tell me Tell me Tetetetetell me~~” Kyu Jong danced Wonder Girl’s Tell Me while waiting for Nicole’s response.

“Their Magnae, Choi kang Changmin oppa!”

“Ohh the glutton kid huh? You might get fat with him!” Hyun Joong whispered and the two were shocked. They placed each of their hands on their chest.

“Where did you come from oppa/hyung?” They both said in unison.

“Hehe. I watched the three of you getting all excited about something and it got me curious.” Hyun Joong defended.

“Please oppa! Keep it a secret for me!” Nicole pleaded him and Hyun Joong agreed.

--------------------------------------------------


[The Star Suite Building]


“Hyung! Please! Let me go!” Thunder pouted at Rain, asking for his permission.

“No Sang Hyun. Will you please listen to me? It is strictly stated by the owner that everyone should stay in their designated suites. So shut up and just sleep.” Rain coldly said to Thunder.

“But! If I don’t, Noona might get mobbed by boys! I don’t want other boys near her except us and YOU of course.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Stop being a kid. She can take care of herself.”

“Yah Cheon Doong! Just listen to hyung! Stop disturbing him.” Seung Ho commanded him.

“A-araso.” Thunder sadly walked away and plopped on the bed.

--------------------------------------------------


[The Sea Suite Building]


“Hey Yoseob, I saw a girl earlier.” Ki Kwang nudged Yoseob who was playing PSP.

“Tell me about it.” Yoseob replied, his eyes still concentrated on the screen. He is on the last stage in Final Fantasy.

“She’s tall, got a long straight hair, pinkish white skin in short like a model. No not model. Scratch that. More like of a goddess.” Ki Kwang giggled as he remembered you walking down the stairs and heading out of the hotel.

“Oh really.” Yoseob responded back, uninterested.

“Yeah yeah yeah. But too bad I didn’t see her whole face.”

“Why?” Yoseob still continued playing; his enemy’s life is now red.

“She was wearing dark sunglasses!”

“Oh is that so.”

“I wish I’ll meet my Beauty Goddess in the Opening. What do you think?”

“Good luck with that.” Yoseob disappointedly wished Ki Kwang. In the end, he was killed by his enemy.