New Loser Boy

My Horoscope Says

      Jaejoong waited patiently as he sat down inside café. He was sipping his Grande Chocolate frappe when he recognized 2NE1’s Dara, who is going inside the establishment. He was wondering why she was wearing a black-colored shirt.


      Dara rolled her eyes and she spotted a man wearing black polo shirt. She walked over the table and was shocked.


“Jaejoong-sshi? What a coincidence!” She bowed at him politely as she took a sit across him.

“What a small world ne? Nice seeing you Dara-sshi. So what brings you here?” Jaejoong questioned her.

“I guess it will not hurt telling you. Here it goes. I was playing World of Warcraft when suddenly a Horde character invited me to have PvP. His name is CrystalKiller. That stupid Loser boy didn’t win against me. But when we fought again four hours ago, my laptop went off because I forgot to plug the charger. So in the end, that Lucky boy won for the first time. I’m now the New Loser boy.” Dara chuckled.


 ‘So that’s why he told me that I am going to be ashamed of myself if I meet him.’ Jaejoong dropped his jaw and his eyes widened.


“I’m afraid that I should be ashamed of myself? Right NightFall?” He shyly told her. Dara’s eyebrows raised and gaped, forming an ‘O’ shape.

“Wh-what did you say? How did you know I am NightFall?”

“Well duh! The fact that you are wearing black explains it!”


      Jaejoong calmly responded but hid his nervousness. She just stared blankly at him and nodded weakly. They remained silent for a while as they both tried to process everything that is happening.


“So what did you want to talk about?”

“I-uh-uhm. Well, I promised Bom unni that if…” Dara paused.

“That if?” He tried to continue.

“If you finally beat me, I will stop playing WoW.” She finally admitted.

“Oh wae? Why will you stop playing? You were awesome! You were stronger than I do! And you’re a girl! Who taught you? He must be an expert!” His voice got louder. It made some people recognize Hero Jaejoong’s voice. Girls started to eye him.

“This is not good Jaejoong-sshi!” Dara shakily whispered.

“At the count of three, we’ll run away from here.” He started to count.

“1.”

“2.”

“RUN!”


      They dashed out of the room and fan girls followed them.


“Let’s separate ways. Let’s meet at fountain.” Dara panted. She took the left path while Jaejoong ran to the right.


      Jaejoong saw a big tree beside the lamp post. He swiftly climbed the tree and sat on a big branch. He tried to catch his breath and leaned against the tree bark. He waited until the girls disappear and made his way to the fountain. He lightly tapped Dara’s shoulder and sat beside her on the bench.


“So what do you want me to do now that I beat you?” He questioned her.