Worry

My Horoscope Says

     Half an hour had passed and Yunho was not yet in the plane.


“Why is Yunho not yet here?” Jaejoong started to worry.

Yoochun and Changmin glanced at Junsu. “Did you text him?” They both asked.

“Yeah, it is even here in my saved messages.”

“Try calling him. Maybe he hasn’t read the message yet.” Jaejoong suggested.

           

     Junsu dialed Yunho’s number.


PHONE CONVERSATION

Junsu: "Hyung! Did you read my message?"

Yunho: "YEAH! I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM! HELP ME!"

Junsu: "Talk calmly Hyung. What’s the problem? You can’t see gate 50?"

Yunho: "OK! Fine! Here it goes. I rode the wrong plane. I went to gate 52. I repeat, I AM RIDING THE WRONG PLANE! EOTTOKKE!" His voice started to crumble.

Junsu: "OMO? BWOH? HOW DID YOU END UP RIDING THERE?" His voice became loud and DBSK got worried.

Yunho: "It’s my fault. While I was in the comfort room, I heard the announcement that flight 221 is boarding. I ran to our spot and all of you were gone. I thought you boarded the plane for flight 221. I ended up in here."

Junsu: "Hyung! I’m sorry! It’s my entire fault. I didn’t me—"

Yunho: "Don’t worry Junsu, it’s not your fault. Your Yunho-hyung is such a pabo."

Junsu: "Well, let’s do it like this. As soon as you arrive there, book a flight to Korea immediately."

Yunho: "Araso. I’ll do that. Don’t worry too much about me. I can handle myself."

Junsu: "Be careful Hyung. Bye."

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION


“Well what did he say?” Their manager asked.


     Junsu explained to them the entire happening. They were all shocked and can’t believe what just happened. Worry painted all of their eyes.


“Let’s have faith in Yunho-hyung. He can handle himself. Let’s have trust in him ne?” Changmin encouraged them and they all nodded.


     After five hours, they arrived in Seoul. As soon as they stepped out of the terminal exit, fans were screaming loudly. Because of the crowd, Yoochun almost tripped. Luckily, one of their body guards prevented him from falling. They continued walking and immediately rode their van.


“Ya, I remember telling Hyung about booking a flight immediately.” Junsu spoke.

“Oh. What about it?” Changmin curiously asked as he shaked Junsu’s arm.

“His passport, wallet and everything are here. He can’t book a flight!” He nervously answered him.

“If we will know his location, we should send him his passport there by package.” Yoochun suggested.

“Isn’t that a bit dangerous?” Jaejoong asked.

“With our busy schedule, that’s the least thing we can do. I think?” Yoochun answered.


      All of them were dead tired from the long flight. They all went to their rooms and showered. As Changmin stared silently at the ceiling, an idea popped out of his head.


“I know what we’re going to do! I’ll tell the hyungs tomorrow. For now, let us sleep Hambee.”

He slowly closed his eyes as he hugged his hamburger pillow tightly.