Wrong Gate

My Horoscope Says

     For three hours, DBSK were still seated waiting for their flight returning to Korea. Changmin was busy eating his burger meal, Junsu has his ears plugged with his earphones, Yoochun was absorbed with reading, Jaejoong slept peacefully on Yoochun’s lap and lastly, Yunho wandered his eyes all around the establishment.

     Upon rolling his eyes around, a magazine issue caught his eye. He immediately stood up, went over the stand and glanced the issue’s content. After a few minutes of reading, he returned the magazine and went back to their place. He tapped Yoochun’s shoulder.


“Hey, I will go to the comfort room for a while.” Yoochun nodded.  

“Just be sure to make it quick. Ten minutes and we will board the plane.” He reminded Yunho.


     He headed to the men’s comfort room and did his business. While he was in the comfort room, their manager walked up to the group.


“Boys, where’s Yunho?”

“He went to the men’s room Hyung.” Yoochun answered.

“Kindly send him a text message and tell him to enter gate 50. Let’s go now.”

“Sure Hyung.” Junsu assured him.

“Uhh.. Hyung.. Are you sure? What if he entered the wrong gate?” questioned Changmin.

“For heaven sakes, he’s not a child anymore besides Junsu sent him a message. That should be enough.”

“O-okay Hyung. Whatever you say.” Changmin said.


       Yoochun woke Jaejoong up and they all stood up. They gathered and carried all of their bags and headed to gate 50. They all entered the plane and peacefully took their designated seats.


>>>BACK TO YUNHO<<<


*DING DING DING DING*

“Attention Flight 221 passengers, please now enter gate 52 and board. Thank you.”


       Upon hearing this, he rushed back to their spot. Only to find, they were already gone. He just followed the announcer’s reminder and went to gate 52. He sat and patiently waited for them. Minutes passed by and Yunho became worried. He stood up and looked around.


“Aish! Those little... Why aren’t they here?” He whispered to himself.

“Sir, please take your seat. In about five minutes, the plane will fly.” A flight stewardess told him.

“Oh I’m sorry for the trouble.” Yunho bowed to the flight stewardess.


“Good morning our dear passengers! Please buckle up and we will now fly!”


     The engine started moving and the plane took off. He wanted to check the time so he snatched his phone out of his pocket. He opened a text message and it read:


FROM: DOLPHIN

Yunho-hyung, Manager-hyung told us to inform you to enter gate 50. We already took your bag with us and we notified the gate officer that we will be waiting for you. Just tell your name to him at he will immediately let you in.

     His eyes widened and his mouth opened. From his shock, he suddenly shouted. “OMO! I’M SUCH A PABO! WHAT DO I DO NOW? THE PLANE ALREADY TOOK OFF!”