I Also Want

My Horoscope Says

       The sun rays shone upon your face, caused to open your eyes and made you wake up. You stretched your arms as you slowly sat up on the bed. You blinked a couple of times, pushed the blanket and wore your cute bunny slippers. You did your everyday routine and grabbed your horoscope companion. You stepped down the stairs, hearing a commotion in the living room.


“Sweet child of Mine~~” Miguel sang as he teased Yunho, who was losing. They were happily playing Guitar Hero on the PS3.


      You continued walking to the kitchen and mixed a cup of coffee. You headed back to the living room and Yunho noticed the book you were holding.


“Great story?” He knew it was your horoscope book but he tried to make it seem he doesn’t know.

“Yeah! It’s so fantastic! I am so addicted to this story!” You nervously chuckled and sat on a couch across the sofa where Yunho and Miguel sat. You opened your book and read your daily horoscope.


Leo’s Daily Horoscope: May 5

No matter what you do today, Leo, don't underestimate others. People can be baffling sometimes regarding what they will do in order to benefit themselves (or at least what they believe will benefit them at the time). Even someone close to you may do something unexpected and infuriating under this Quarter Moon's irritating influence.

Your Daily Lucky Color: Blue 


“Mommy! What time is our flight to Japan? Isn’t it’s today?” Miguel curiously asked while he concentrated on hitting Brian, Yunho’s character. They were now playing Tekken 6.

“Oh! Shi- Yeah! I mean! I still need to shop for our Japan trip!” You closed your book hurriedly and ran towards the staircase. You stopped climbing the stairs and looked at Miguel.

“Miguel-ah, want some ice cream with Mommy?” Miguel lost to Yunho when he heard you were buying him ice cream. He left the controller and grabbed his shoes.

“Sure Mommy! I’ll come and help you!”

“Araso. Wait for a while. Mommy will change.” He nodded and tied his shoelaces. He stood up but he ended up falling back to the floor. Yunho turned his head. Rushed to him and helped him get up.

“Kwenchana Miguel-ah? Here let me tie it for you.” He ducked down, Miguel was holding onto Yunho’s shoulders and tied his shoelaces.

“There! Done!” Yunho patted his head and smiled at him.

“Thanks Daddy! You’re awesome! What is Daddy’s favorite ice cream flavor?”

“Chocolate. Waeyo Miguel?” He looked down at him, waiting for the child’s response. 

“It’s because Daddy Yunho is so kind even though you know that you are my idol. That's why I will ask Mommy to buy you also!”

“Aigoo. Of course! My son is so kind and adorable! Daddy loves Miguel this much!” Yunho hugged him and kissed his head.



“Miguel-ah Kaja!” You told him as you were going down the stairs.

“Yunho-oppa, do you want ice cream?” You shyly offered.

“Sure, if you don’t mind.” He scratched the back of his head.

“Anni! Do you want something else?” You asked him again. Yunho kindly shook his head. You smiled at him and held Miguel’s hand. They shut the door leaving Yunho alone in the house.



“I also want… TO SEE THAT BOOK! YES!”  Yunho shouted as soon as he heard your car revved away from the house.