Don't Hope

My Horoscope Says

 A/N

A long update to make it up for my Hiatus! Hope you enjoy this chap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Finally! Home alone with the book!” Yunho smirked, sprinted to the coffee table and held the book. He plopped down on the chair and immediately opened the book.

“Now, February February.” He hummed as he searched through the pages.

“Ah there!” He started to read the page.

“Aquarius, January 21 to February 19.” He stared at the ceiling for a while then shifted back his head to the book.

“I’m an Aqua boy after all! Nice! Yahoo!” He got excited and energized like he ate some San Goku’s Magic Beans. (A/N: San Goku is an anime character from Dragon Ball Z. He eats his Magic Beans to keep his energy.)

“While I’m at this now, might as well continue!” He jumped to the page of the Aquarius and got absorbed with what he was reading.


AQUARIUS, the Water Bearer

AQUARIANS have great desire for material gain, but are not greedy. They are tireless workers and are willing to work for what they want, and do not demand more than their fair share. They read character instinctively.


People who were born in February are not demonstrative in affection, but feel very deeply. 


They are generally very active for the public good, and often give all they have to relieve the distress of others. 


They are good thinkers, and are very successful when it comes to debate and argument, and difficult to convince. 


They are excellent in business and finance when they apply their minds to such things.


They are usually successful in some large sphere of action, where they can feel their responsibilities for others. As an idealist, AQUARIANS would like to see that everybody is happy and their ambition is to do something important and meaningful. 

They take a great interest in public meetings, gatherings of people, and public ceremonies. In spite of that fact, they often feel lonely. 

If born with money, these people rarely show who they are.

As lovers, these people are full of surprises. No matter how deeply in love these people may be, they are never willing to sacrifice their autonomy, but they always put honesty ahead of romance. 

 --------------------------------------------------

“A-amazing! This book is really something. Everything written describes my personality well!” He stared at the book, dumbfounded with what he had just discovered. He closed the book and sighed.

“I guess I’ll just pack my things.” He went to his room, got a bag you bought for him before and started packing his stuff and clothes for the trip.

--------------------------------------------------

You and Miguel were done with shopping. You bought snacks, drinks, magazines and some toiletries. You walked hand in hand with Miguel. As you two were walking, you passed by a men’s clothing store.


‘I should buy him new clothes.’ You pulled Miguel lightly, signaling that you were entering the store. You picked a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and a white shirt with leopard spot design. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/yunho2.jpg)


‘This will good on him.’ Thinking that the clothes will suit him handsomely, your face started to blush.


You were about to pay for the clothes, you saw an all-white outfit worn by a mannequin. You stared at it for awhile. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/yunho3.jpg)


“Mommy! I also like this! Your taste is not bad!” He pointed at the mannequin you were staring at.


You asked a saleslady to pack it up for you.


“Ma’am, here are the clothes. Do you also want to match the two clothes with shoes and hats?”

“Oh yeah! I totally forgot about shoes! Yes please.” She returned with two white shoes and two fedora hats of different colors; white and black. She packed the clothes and shoes.

“How much are all of these?”

“It is 3,000 dollars ma’am.” You took out your Super Gold VIP credit card and the lady had her eyes bulge when she saw your card as well as your name engraved.

“Ma’am your purchase allowed you to pick out again and they will be free of charge.” She bowed at you.

“Mommy! I like that! You got to choose the two outfits! I will choose for Daddy!” The saleslady helped Miguel get the clothes from the display. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/yunho4.jpg)


‘Uwaaa~ What a coincidence. I have read Yunho’s horoscope today and his lucky color is this. I wonder if he, himself knows his sign.’


Miguel raised a blue long sleeved shirt with a black vest and neck accessory.

“Nice picking for Daddy, Miguel. He will love this.”

--------------------------------------------------

“What took you so—“ You pushed four paper bags at his chest. Yunho was confused at the same time, shocked.

“Here, oppa! These are for you! I hope you like them.” You looked down, not wanting him to see your tomato face.

“Daddy! Try the one I picked for you!” He held Yunho’s hand tightly, jumped up and down showing his eagerness for him to wear them.

“I’m going to pack my luggage and Miguel’s things first. Your ice cream is in the fridge.” You hurriedly went to your room.

“Thank you Mara!” Yunho shouted across the hallway. His heart raced faster when he opened the bags. He felt a warm feeling inside of him and made his lips smile at your thought.


‘Don’t hope. I love them Mara. I really love them.’