I’m Just Wondering

My Horoscope Says

      You safely arrived in Tokyo after an hour of travel. Yunho, even he got no passport, was able to make it. You talked to the airport manager about his passport and allowed him. You exited the airport and a black car waited for your arrival. A man in a suit came to you, bowed then grabbed your things. He then lead you to the car, opened the door and let you in.


‘What’s up with all these people? Is she some kind of an heiress or something?’ Yunho spaced out, gazing outside the car’s tinted window.


      The driver drove you to a hotel. Yunho was really dumbfounded when he gaped at the establishment. His eyes were wide open and his mouth formed a big ‘O’ shape, a really big one. The building right in front of him is Splandoroza Hotel, the most exquisite hotel empire around the globe. It has been ranked number one for thirty years since it has been built. It is internationally known for its outstanding services, high-class facilities, splendid interiors and the like.


‘Am I dreaming? This is the most expensive hotel here in Tokyo! No, not only in Tokyo! But in the whole world!’


      When you entered inside, everyone lined up. They greeted you happily and bowed.

“Welcome Miss and Young Master!”


       You and Miguel politely bowed at them. Three ladies walked up to you. They gathered your entire luggage and gave you 2 keys. You always have a special room in all of the Hotels. Even your older sister and Miguel have their own rooms. You handed Miguel’s but he didn’t accept it.


“Anniya! I want to be in the same room as you Mommy!” He looked at you with puppy eyes. He knew you wouldn’t resist those eyes. It was your weakness. You closed your eyes tightly but he tugged in your blouse.

“Ara-araso. You know Mommy can’t resist you right?” You finally gave up and started walking towards the hallways.

“Oppa! You’re a nice statue! I’ll have you displayed in front of the fountain!” You laughed. Miguel put his two hands at the side of his mouth and shouted.

“Daddy! You are like Hyun hyun-appa when he first arrived here!” He snapped back to reality and ran catching up with the two of you.


‘Who the hell is Hyun hyun-appa? I thought I was only his daddy besides his real father?’ He felt jealously rage in his body and wanted to know who he was.


      You settled inside your room as you sat down a palace-like cushioned recliner. Miguel immediately ran in front of the television. He tuned in to his favorite music channel. Mirotic was playing.


“Yeah! My favorite song!” He shouted. A running Yunho came towards the television. He smiled as he saw him dancing.

“Daddy! Teach me the dance!”

“Sure.” Yunho started teaching him the steps which made Miguel tired. He plopped down the smooth, white carpet and slept. He put a pillow under his head and another one between his legs. Yunho patted his head and grabbed a blanket. You wondered why it was silent and walked towards the television. A sleeping Miguel showed upon you. You stood in front of Yunho, who was sitting the sofa behind Miguel.


“Yunho-oppa, I need to go to my friend’s place.” He looked up at you and gave you a aren’t-you-tired-and-you’re-still-going-outside look.

“I promised her! Please?” You pouted and he finally nodded. You quickly grabbed your bag and dashed. But you were suddenly held by Yunho.

“Who… who…” He stuttered.

“Who what?”

“Nothing. Just be safe.” He leaned slowly next to you. He bent his body and planted a soft gentle kiss on your forehead. You froze with his action and touched your forehead. You turned around stiffly and ran towards the door. You knees suddenly got weak and wiggly which took you so long to reach the door. The room was silent again. Yunho sat back down to his seat. He placed both of his hands on his face, his elbows on his lap.

“I’m just wondering who Hyun is.”