I Got You under My Skin

My Horoscope Says

“Why did you agree to help me?”

“We-well… Ah! Do you want to go to the mall?” You felt uneasy with his sudden question and tried to change the subject.

“Aren’t you tired?” Yunho was concerned since you mentioned to him you had a ten-hour long flight.

“Anni! I’ll just go up and change!”                                   


 You shook your head and skipped happily towards your room. While he was waiting for you, he got the phone and texted Junsu that he was in _____(put a country).


You were picking out clothes and his question earlier kept repeating on your head.


FLASHBACK

“Hey! Do you want to come with me? I will go to this uber cool place!” Risa, your best friend in your elementary school invited you.

“Are we allowed? I mean, we are just second grader kids!”

“Don’t worry! I’m sure you will like it!” Risa assured you.


      Risa pulled and dragged you out of the school premises as soon as your teacher dismissed you. You crossed the street and stood in front of a magical shop. You both entered Enchanted Spellworld. The room was dark but it was illuminated by glow in the dark stickers. You looked at the ceiling and saw different constellations. Cassiopeia, Andromeda, Cepheus, Phoenix and other constellations can be seen. Risa called your name and you walked over her.


“Auntie Magia this is my best friend, Mara!” Risa introduced you to a young lady. She was beautiful but you find her mysterious. (A/N: Magia is an Italian word which means Magic.)

“I finally got to meet you.” Magia’s expressionless eyes shifted to an excited one. You bowed at her and noticed that she was very ecstatic.

“What is it Auntie?”

“You’re aura is very interesting! It is full of color. Do you mind if I can see your palm?” You nodded and gave her your right palm. She began to read it.

“Reading horoscopes will help you a lot.”

“Wh-what do you mean? My mom said they mean nothing and told me to refrain from reading those.” You, an honest eight-year-old girl told her.

“You will regret it if you don’t. The stars will help you meet your soul mate.” When you heard Magia say ‘soul mate’, you suddenly got interested.


      Risa playfully teased you as she twirls your long hair. She knew you too well. You hated someone twirling your hair. You gave her your signature look and she put her arms inside her pockets. She smiled at you innocently.


“When and how will I meet him Auntie?”

“He will come to seek you help. One day, he will be here. Not that he planned to be here, but he got here unintentionally.”

“How will I know if it’s him?” You were determined to know more about your soul mate.

“If you see someone needs help or seeks help, grab that chance. I will just give you one clue, and the rest is for you to explore.” You nodded and she smiled at you.

“Aquarius.” She finally told you. Your face turned into a confused one since you don’t know that word. It is your first time hearing such a word.

“Aquarius? What is that? Is that a magic spell?” Magia chuckled and you got embarrassed. She patted your head.

“Aquarius. That is one of the Zodiac signs. I know your sign. You are a Leo. You were born on the month of August right?”

“How did you know?”

“Risa here always talks about you. She even told me that you were the best out of her best friends.” You looked at Risa.

“I am?” Risa nodded and you smiled at her exposing your missing two front teeth.


      Magia handed you a book entitled Star Signs. You bowed to Magia and thanked her. You exited the shop. Risa was about to cross the street but you held her hand.


“Risa, thanks!”

“Why are you thanking me?”

“I had fun! I also got to know about my destiny! I never knew that horoscopes were very interesting!”

“I told you! Don’t I deserve something more?” Risa teased you. You ordered her favorite chocolate smoothie at Coolie Smoothies two shops beside Enchanted Spellword.

“Here you go! I love you Risa! You are also the best out of my best friends!” You shouted as you were running to your chauffeur.

END OF FLASHBACK


      Because of Risa and Magia, you instantly fell in love with horoscopes and constellations. After dazing, you picked a sleeveless zip up playsuit. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/jumpsuit.jpg) You slipped on your white doll shoes. You fixed your hair into a pony tail and applied face powder. You got your tote bag and went downstairs. Yunho was sitting on the couch, waiting for you.


‘Is he my soul mate? Wait! I shouldn’t jump into conclusions! It’s true he is here unintentionally and he asked me for help. But… Na! Maybe he’s not.’


      You drove to the mall and he curiously tapped you.

“Why are we here?”

“We’re here to buy you some clothes silly! Do you want to wear girls’ clothes?”

“BWOH?!” You leaned closer to him.

“Are you… gay?” You whispered to him.

“ANNI!”


      You just laughed at him. He was so easy to tease. You were the biggest teaser during your school days. Until now, you remained the same. You are still the same old Mara, the great teaser. As you were walking, you noticed some girls looking at Yunho. You didn’t know the reason why. You glanced at him and you realized as if you saw him before.


“Hey, by any chance are you famous or something? I noticed that some, no I mean A LOT of girls are squealing just by seeing you.” You emphasized that phrase.


‘She’s got to be kidding me! She’s totally clueless! On the other hand, now at least I know that she really is kind and wanted to help me. But I am not still convinced. What is her real reason?’


“When I saw you at the airport, you looked like the one in a music video my nephew idolizes. You really look like the brown-haired man in a song.”


‘Is she talking about Mirotic?’ He chuckled


“What song would that be?” He raised his eyebrow as he waited for your answer.

“Well I don’t know the song title but I kinda remember some of the lyrics.” You took a deep breath.

“It goes like this, I got youuuu~~~ under my skin. Oh yeah, I kinda remember that guy doing this.”


      You moved back a little bit from him. You put your right hand under your chin while your left is holding your right hand’s elbow. You started swaying side to side. Yunho was amused while you were dancing his part cutely.


“Wae?“ You suddenly got shy as he was smiling at you with amusement.

“Ok ok! Fine! It really looks like you don’t know me.” You were puzzled with his statement.

“I am Dong Bang Shin Ki’s U-know Yunho. Yes, you are right. I am that man in the MV.” He finally admitted.


      You just stared blankly at him. You blinked your eyes many times and Yunho was waiting for you say “Wow! You’re him!” or “OMG!”, but you have no reaction at all.


“Well, hello! Don’t you know Dong Bang Shin Ki?” You shook your head honestly and he sighed.

“No offense but I only know Wonder Girls, Super Junior and…”

“And?” He folded his arms. He got a little bit sad about you not knowing DBSK.

“…SS501.”