Everything has Changed

My Horoscope Says

Accomplishments and achievements are fruits of hard work. Celebrate today Leo! It is your day! You definitely deserve credits and titles.

Lucky color: Purple and Blue


      It is only four in the afternoon and the hotel’s main entrance is flocked with limousines and chauffeurs. Reporters, journalists and photographers also crowded the place, busy capturing the arrival of honored guests and stars. It was very organized that even fans are given a specific place to stay. They greeted, cheered and screamed whenever a superstar walks on the red carpet.


      International brand designers swept off the carpet. From American fashion industry, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Marc Jacobs, Elie Tahari, Vera Wang, Betsey Johnson and Tommy Hilfiger attended. Burberry, Paul Smith, Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney, John Galliano, Jasper Conran and Alexander McQueen came representing British fashion.  Of course French designers were also invited; Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Balenciaga and Chloe. Italy, the proud fashion leader represented by Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Guirgio Armani, Prada, La Perla, Roberto Cavalli, Valentiono Garavani, Fendi, Byblos and Alberta Ferretti.

      From the Asian pride, Yohji Yamamoto, Kenzo, Issey Miyake and Rei Kawakubo attended in Japan’s name. Korea’s own Yeojin Bae, Doo-ri Chung and Andre Kim were also honored guests.

      Michi’s fashion show started at exactly five. All of them were impressed with Michi’s elegant works. Her designs were beautifully exhibited and appeared more gorgeously as the models walked the runway. From the clothes itself, you can see the passion and the hard work she paid. Thus, her new collection gained praises and everyone gave her a standing ovation. Now that Michi has finally took a big step in her fashion career, many design houses are offering her for business partnerships. She really can’t imagine that this will be her stepping stone. She stood in the stage thanking everyone while wiping the tears caused by her heart’s happiness and gaiety. She would never reach this if weren’t for you.

‘Thank you so much dongsaeng-ah. Unnie loves you.’


      The singing groups were waiting at the Reception Hall since the concert is the last event. All of them were wearing tuxedos and elegant dresses. All of what they’re wearing was made by Michi. DBSK, SS501 and Kara were all together talking and chatting with each other.

“Hey, where’s Hyun Joong hyung?” Hyung Joon asked Jung Min.

“I don’t know. He was gone for like an hour already.” Jung Min answered.

“I think I saw a man talked to him earlier and he followed. Well I don’t know where they went.” Yoochun said.

“Did he tell anything to you?” Kyu Jong questioned his Kara dongsaengs.

“Anniyo Oppa.”


      You were staying in a special suite inside the hotel. You were not to leave the room until the Opening Party which will be held in an hour. You have access to all of the halls because you have the full surveillance system of the whole hotel. You were sitting on an armchair, wearing a silk robe with a hairstylist fixing your hair. She was curling your hair at the same time your make-up artist was also doing her job.

      She didn’t put much make up thus giving your face a natural look. She gently applied a light blue eye shadow just above your eyelashes. After that, she combined it with a baby purple eye shadow completing with a skin color eye shadow all over. She then applied mascara on your eyelashes making them look longer. She proceeded by applying a pink blush on and a light color lipstick on your lips.

      You wore the sophisticated silk chiffon dress that Michi made for you. It is V-shaped sleeveless royal blue dress matched with a purple belt. It was also touched with purple color starting from the belt going down the hemline. Coincidentally, it matched your day’s reading.

(Dress: http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/blueandpurplesilkchiffon.jpg )


      After some time, someone knocked at the door. It was your Dad.

“It’s time to go to the Reception Hall.”  You hugged him and Hyun Joong suddenly entered the room.

“Omo! Hyun oppa! What are you doing here?”

“He will be with you today. Isn’t it that’s what you like right?” You slightly blushed and shyly nodded.

“Well then let’s go beautiful heiress.” Hyun Joong offered his arm and you gladly accepted it.


     You and Hyun Joong stayed in a room near the Reception Hall for a while. You were very nervous and wished that Hyun Joong will not notice it. Unfortunately he did.

“Why are you shaking?” Hyun Joong held your hand and your heart skipped a beat.

“I’m nervous oppa.”

“Don’t be. Oppa’s with you right?” He attempted to kiss you but you avoided it.

“Is it about Yunho hyung?” You slowly nodded, you are aware that he was upset with your rejection.

“It’s not like before Hyun oppa. Everything has changed.” Forcedly, you smiled at him.