Compatibility

My Horoscope Says

      You and Yunho reached home from Majestic Palace. You were confused why Miguel isn’t coming out yet. Yunho peeked at the window and found him sleeping. He removed the seatbelt and carried him.


“Hey, I’ll just carry him.” You tried to snatch Miguel from him.

“Shhh. He’s sleeping.” He mouthed you.

You entered the house and climbed the staircase.

“Where will he sleep?” You questioned Yunho as you were both walking on the hallway.

“With me of course!” Yunho smiled at you.


      You opened the door for Yunho and changed Miguel’s clothes. Yunho was watching you with amusement.


‘This proves why he loves his Auntie like his mom.’ Yunho nodded to himself.


“Yunho-goon, what are nodding there? You’re like a bobble head inside a car!” You imitated him and skipped out of room.

“H-hey.” Yunho grabbed your hand and you became nervous. You slowly turned around and faced him.

“Y-yeah?” You looked at him but avoided his contact.

“Can I ask you a favor?” He shyly asked you.

“Ne. What is that Yunho-goon?” You weakly smiled at him and turned your face to the side when he looked at you.

“Call me Oppa from now on.”

“Ok. Yunho-op-oppa. Good night!” You dashed out of his room and swiftly went inside yours. You closed the door, leaned on it and slid your back making you sit on the floor.


      You blushed madly as you touched your burning cheeks.


‘I’m so happy! I can call him oppa from now on.’ You happily headed to bathroom and cleaned yourself.


      You opened a drawer in your desk and grabbed Star Signs, your almighty Horoscope book. You squealed lightly and dove in your bed with your book, your back facing the ceiling.


“Hmm. Let’s see.” You turned the pages on the book.

“There!” You pointed your index finger on the heading of the book; Love Compatibility of Leo.

You continued to read it but quickly skimmed, trying to find Aquarius. You giggled and read it aloud.


Leo and Aquarius Love Compatibility 
Leo can't get the cooperation or the admiration it requires, and Aquarius resents Leo's attempt to rule. They have different views of independence: to Aquarius it means freedom to explore new horizons; to Leo it means pursuing a glamorous, extravagant lifestyle. Aquarius is interested in the world; Leo is strictly interested in Leo. Their ual life will be unsatisfactory for Leo as Aquarius can and will find others that capture their interests and this will frustrate Leo, causing Leo to think that his/her mate is inhuman and uncaring. While these two will be attracted to one another, they are zodiac opposite which means that it can be bad as well as good connection.


“Exploring? What a vague description.” You muttered and closed your book. Your eyes felt heavy and covered your body with the blanket.


--------------------------------------------------

“Ok. Yunho-op-oppa. Good night!” Yunho watched you ran away from his room.


‘YES! I did it! I made her call me Oppa! You’re a Genius Yunho!’  He mentally exclaimed, not wanting to disturb Miguel’s sleep.


He took a bath and sat down quietly on his bed, drying his wet hair with his towel.


I want to find out if I am an Aquarius.’  Yunho’s eyes beamed with determination but changed suddenly.

‘Yunho! Isn’t you don’t believe those?’ He heard a voice in his head.

‘Nah! Find out if you're one. Or else some other Aqua man might get her.’ Another voice argued.


“I will check it out.” He made his decision and drifted off to sleep.