We’re now also Your Appas

My Horoscope Says

“May I have this pillow?” Changmin pleaded Miguel; giving him a pair of puppy eyes.

“Ande! I love this pillow!” Miguel stubbornly grabbed the burger pillow away from Changmin.

“Please?” Changmin kneeled down in front of him; his hands were in a praying position.

“NO!” Miguel stuck his tongue at him.

“How ‘bout I’ll give you something in return in exchange for that pillow?” Miguel smiled and nodded.

“You will give me anything I ask for?”

“Yes. Anything.” Changmin sat down again on the bed and gave a thumb up.

“I want to sleep with DBSK!” He jumped at the bed, wiggled his hands and giggled.

“Sure! This is your house anyway! KAJA!” They both skipped happily out of Miguel’s room and headed to the guest room.


--------------------------------------------------


      Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu enjoyed the Jacuzzi. They sat on a pavement near the Jacuzzi and dipped their tired feet into the warm, relaxing water.


“Hey did you know that the best friend that Risa has been talking about is Mara?” Yoochun splashed a little water with his foot.

“Omo! Chincha? I didn’t know that! Those people are something!” Junsu made a small whirlpool; circling his foot.

“Yoochun IS the something!” Jaejoong emphasized.

“Why me? I’m not something. They ARE the something.”

“It’s because Risa was from a very rich family and she was an international top model. She was your girlfriend. Now her best friend, lives in a mansion like this. No I mean, a PALACE! So, that makes Mara your friend also.” Jaejoong pointed out as he explained to Yoochun.

“Ya, I didn’t even know that Mara was this rich! Risa told me but I never thought she was more-like of a chaebol.”

“Anyway, how did you meet Mara Chun hyung?” Junsu aked Yoochun.

“Remember when I went to Japan? I met her at Risa’s garden. She acknowledged the necklace I’m wearing. Then blah blah blah. That’s how I met her.”


      Then, Changmin and Miguel both entered the room. They were both giggling. The three boys heard them and got out of the bathroom.


“Hey, what’s up with the two of you? What are you giggling about?” Jaejoong looked at the both them.

“It’s because!” They both said in unison.

“Let Miguel explain first.” Junsu bent down in front of Miguel and smiled.

“It’s because Changmin hyung said I can sleep with you!”

“Then how about you?’ Yoochun pointed his index finger at Changmin.

“Miguel was kind enough to give me this burger pillow!” Changmin hugged the pillow tight with so much ecstasy.

“Hey! It looks like Hambee!” Jaejoong said.

“I know right! That’s why I persuaded Miguel to give me this pillow. In return, I let him sleep with us. Is that alright hyungs?” Miguel pouted cutely at them. Eyes with so much hope were seen by the four boys.

“Aigoo! Of course!” Junsu lifted Miguel up and tickled him.

“Hey Miguel, why don’t you call me daddy also?” Yoochun tapped Miguel’s back which made him turn around.

“Araso Micky-appa!” He high-fived Yoochun while Yoochun snatched him away from Junsu. Yoochun was now carrying Miguel.

“How did you know that his name is also Micky Miguel-ah?” Jaejoong was so surprised, he hurriedly ask him.

“Ehem. Jaejoong-hyung, he’s the youngest Cassiopeia!” Changmin proudly answered for Miguel.

“REALLY?”


      Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu couldn’t believe it. They all heard about the rumored four-year-old Cassiopeia before. It was true all along. They all lighted up and excitedly surrounded Miguel.


“Miguel-ah, from today onwards, we’re now also your Appas!” They all delightedly offered him.

“Ne! Hero-appa! Micky-appa! Xiah-appa! And Max-appa!”


      He showed him his wide ear-to-ear smile exposing his pink gums and white milk tooth. Miguel was overjoyed now that he got closer and befriended his idols. Not every Cassiopeia got a chance like this. They even told him to call them his Appas which made him pleased and elated.