Former Bestfriend

My Horoscope Says

This is only a short chapter. After all I promised to update today. Sorry for such a crappy chap. Please forgive me! :(

--------------------------------------------------


 

Jaejoong and Changmin were inside Yoochun’s room. Jaejoong was watching online news while Changmin was playing with his PSP.  Then, Jaejoong suddenly pounded the desk, startling the maknae.


“Oh my god hyung! You startled me!” Changmin noticed that Jaejoong was shaking. Shaking with anger as he continuously hit the table with his fist. Changmin went next to Jaejoong and saw the YunRa dating news.


Changmin swiftly snatched his phone and dialed Yunho’s number.


“Hyung, may I know where you are right now?” Changmin calmly asked.

“I’m here at the park near the city fountain.”

“Wait for me. I’ll go there.” Changmin hung up and grabbed his mink coat and shades.


“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked Changmin. Not even knowing his answer, Changmin already ran out of the room. Jaejoong just followed him.

“Yah Changmin-ah!”

“That bastard!” Changmin growled as he got in his car. Jaejoong never saw the him like this before. He was rather shocked but then he realized that he also treats you like his own sister. He cared and protected you all the time.


They arrived at the park. When Changmin spotted Yunho, he immediately went down and banged his car door.

 

“Yo Changmin I’m-” Yunho waved at him. The next thing he knew, his face was already near the ground. He rubbed his painful cheek. Changmin punched his face with full force.. He grabbed and gripped Yunho's collar as tightly as hell, not caring if his shirt will be wrecked.

“What the hell were you thinking huh?!” Changmin punched again him by the stomach which made Yunho cough blood. He struggled to stand up but the unbearable blow on his tummy made him stay on the ground. Holding onto the pain, Changmin continuously to hit his leader.

“Who are you to toy and play with Mara’s feelings?!” He kicked him mercilessly. Yunho was really weak and he wasn’t able to shield himself anymore. His eyes were half-closed and his body became numb from all the attack he received.

“Dongsaeng-ah don’t hurt him!” Jaejoong shouted as he was running toward Yunho. He helped him get up and stopped the enraged magnae.

“Hyung what are you doing? I thought he promised to take care of Mara?! He didn't right?! He had hurt her! Why are you siding him?! Don't you care for her?!” The magnae roared.

“I do! You don’t have to hurt him! Not in this way!” Jaejoong retorted.

“Komawo… Jae--joong-ah.” Yunho shakily thanked him. Jaejoong scoffed and Yunho faced him.

“I didn’t do this because I’m siding you. So don’t thank me, FORMER BESTFRIEND.” Jaejoong and Changmin carried him to the car and drove home. With that said, Yunho’s tears instantly poured. Not only did the false news made him upset but also his best friends didn’t trust him.


--------------------------------------------------


Poor Yunho. :( But this is really part of the story.