Apology for Changmin

My Horoscope Says

“Hyungs! I have an idea!” Changmin ran out of his room and called up all of the other members.

“YA! It’s so early! What the hell are you shouting about?!” Yoochun angrily rubbed his eyes.

“Listen, I thought about this last night. I think we should just send him his passport to where he is now!” Changmin confidently said.

“That was exactly what Yoochun said PABO! You disturbed my precious sleep! Screw you Changmin!” Jaejoong gave Changmin a I-will-kill-you-later-for-waking-me-up look.

“Rrreally?

“Hell yeah! Now, JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU?!” Yoochun shouted.

“Changminnie, aigoo. Maybe you ate something bad but with the huge amount of food you took, you didn’t notice it. Now it started to eat up your brain.” Junsu playfully patted his head .

“Mian…” Changmin sincerely apologized.


     Yoochun and Jaejoong just walked back to their rooms and dove on their bed. Junsu just smiled at Changmin. He snatched his phone and started texting.


TO: Wide Mouth Sleeper

      Are you alright? Did you arrive safely? Please answer right away once you read this. Changminnie misses you already! Be safe always.


     On the other hand, Changmin sadly went to his room. He sat down on his bed. He crushed Hambee with a super tight hug.

“Hambee-ah, you’re the only one who understands me. Promise me not to leave oppa’s side araso?” He motioned his pillow to nod. He kissed Hambee and played with her to pass his sadness. (A/N: Hambee is a girl for Changmin.)


      Later in the afternoon, their manager went to their dorm and informed them their incoming schedules.


“Hyung, what about Yunho? People will notice he’s not around.” Jaejoong asked him.

“I’ll just tell them, he is in a leave to arrange some matters. I’ll inform his family about this and plead them to say the same thing if someone will ask his whereabouts.”

“But, we should find him really quick. You know paparazzi. They have sharp eyes like hawks and good pair of ears.” Yoochun pointed out.

“I know. Just keep in mind when they ask you about his absence, just tell them that araso?”

“OKAY!” Everyone nodded.

“That’ll be all. I’ll leave now. I still have to discuss this to the head. You will have an early schedule on Wednesday. Don’t forget about it!”

“Hai! Wasurenaide~~~” Junsu started to sing.

“Enjoy your three-day break for now!” Everyone waved at him as he left.

“Oh yeah, Junsu, did he call or text you or something?” questioned Jaejoong.

“Not yet. I sent him a message a while ago. Maybe he still hasn’t read it yet. Let’s just patiently wait.”

“Seriously, I find Hyung funny. We had so many plane flight before and now he missed this one.” Yoochun laughed.

“Speaking of that, I feel guilty about it. I heard him say to himself that he’s a pabo! I actually can’t believe it! Isn’t he denies it when we call him that? Maybe a rock hit his head and made him realize now that he’s our pabo leader!” Junsu laughed with Yoochun.

“Hey, where’s Changmin by the way?” Jaejoong nudged Junsu.

“Maybe he’s sleeping. He was seriously sad. You two are so mean!” Junsu squeaked.


     Jaejoong and Yoochun stared at each other and started to feel guilty. They both got up and wore thick hoodies and pairs of eyeglasses.


“Where are you two going?” Junsu was startled with their sudden actions.

“Apology for Changmin! They both shouted as they closed the door and went out of their dorm.