Let’s Not Keep Secrets from Each Other

My Horoscope Says

      The whole rehearsal finished at about seven in the evening. It was a very long day for all. Before leaving your office, you made sure and checked everything. Flowers, arrangements and the like are all cleared. Nothing to worry about and having a good rest is all in your mind.


      You pushed your car key when you heard the passenger door close. You quickly turned your face to your right and saw Yunho. See snuck out of the suite.


“Oppa! What are you doing here?”

“Well, I miss my baby girl and I want to come to your house.” You were about to push him out but too late. He already buckled his seatbelt and his is glued on the seat.

“Alright. I hope your manager does not eat you alive tomorrow.”


“Good evening Miss. Someone is waiting for you.” Your butler welcomed you and you followed him the living room. (A/N: This is your own house by the way.)

“Unnie!” You ran to Michi and gave her a tight bear hug.

“Can’t. Breathe. Need. Air.”             

“Annyeong Michi noona.” Yunho greeted her. Michi waved and smiled back at him.

“What brings you here unnie?” Michi held a large box. An elegant silk chiffon dress welcomed your eyes as soon as you opened it. You looked at Michi with a shocked expression in your face and she nodded sweetly at you. You remembered Michi designing the dress when you had the photo shoot with DBSK.


FLASH BACK

“Unnie! That’s gorgeous!” You pointed at her sketch book.

“It is right? It will be my next fashion show’s main gown.”

‘I wish I can wear that!’ You continued watching her as she pressed her colored pencil giving the drawing a more vivid illustration.

END OF FLASH BACK


“Komawo unnie!” You hugged her again and kissed her cheek.

“Aish you silly girl. I knew from that day you wanted to wear that. I was just kidding that time. I am really made this for you.”

“Thanks again unnie! You’re the best!”

“Oh well. I should go now. I still need to cook dinner. See you tomorrow.”

“Bye unnie! Take care! Good luck on us tomorrow!”


      Yunho suddenly grabbed your wrist and led you to the staircase. He was walking through the hallway. The two of you reached the end and he stopped his tracks. He turned around.


“Why are we here?”

“Where’s your room? Hehe.” He shyly chuckled.

“It’s here babo.” You entered the room and you put the box on the end of your bed. You plunged in your bed and Yunho stood in front of you with crossed arms.

“Aren’t you going to fit the dress?”

“I’m too tired. I’ll just do that tomorrow.” You stretched your arms and put the blanket over your body. Yunho stood on his knees beside you and wiggled the bed.

“Mara~~” He cutely whined.

“Oppa wae?” You were a little bit annoyed because you were dead tired and wanted to sleep.

“Fit the gown for oppa.” He pouted and shook your body.

“Aish wae?”

“I want to be the first one to see you in that!” You blushed and your body willingly followed his order. You just found yourself inside your dressing room holding the box. You picked out a pair of silver stilettos and wore it.

“What do you think?” Your face was tinted with a pink shade. Yunho was literally gazing at your beauty. The dress fitted your body perfectly showing up your y frame. Your long silky hair freely swayed from side to side as you walk making you even more dazzling.

‘She’s so gorgeous. She’s like a goddess.’

“Oppa! Drool! Yuck!” Yunho immediately closed his mouth and touched his lip.

“So I wore it, you have seen me in it already. I’m changing now.” You held the lower part of the dress and slowly started walking. Then, you felt pair of arms hug your waist from behind.

“When did my cute innocent lamb become a y glamorous goddess?” He sweetly whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine. He felt you tense up tightening his hug onto your body. You swear your heart will explode right this moment.

“I missed you so much.” He gently kissed your hair, turned you around and hugged you again.

“Me too oppa.” You leaned your head on his broad chest comfortably. The smell of his cologne lingered in your nose. The feeling under his protective arms made you teary. You really missed him to death since that night; the night of your first date and also the night when he left. Yunho felt wet in his chest and looked down. He cupped your face and wiped the tears in his thumbs.

“Why are you crying?”

“I really missed you oppa. It has been ten months. Within those ten months, I have been so lonely. I’m always tired and even though Haneul is accompanying me, I still felt sad. I’m just happy we’re together again.”

“Don’t be sad now. Oppa is here right?” You nodded.

“Oppa..?”

“Hmm?”

“I have been bothered.”

“Bothered? About what?”

“When I was on the plane a week ago, I read my horoscope. It said that there will be disruptions in my love life. I’m scared oppa.” Yunho kissed your forehead and ruffled your hair.

“Just promise me one thing oppa.” You straightly looked into his almond eyes.

“Let’s not keep secrets from each other.”

“Oppa promises. Saranghae Mara.”

“Saranghae oppa.”


      After you changed, you both went down and ate dinner. You blissfully enjoyed the evening because Yunho is beside you. Upon finishing the sumptuous meal, you headed back to your room and watched a movie in your plasma television. Yunho got a blanket and a pillow. He put a pillow behind his head while you use his arm as your pillow. For a moment, Yunho laughed really hard and this time, you didn’t laugh with him. He looked down and saw you had fallen asleep. He turned the television off and carried you bridal style towards your bed. He put the cover over your body and caressed your face. He planted a kiss on your cheek and stood up. You felt the bed move and you slowly opened your eyes. Yunho was about to leave. You took no time and held his wrist.


“Oppa, stay here.”

“A-araso. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“Anni. The space is very big here. Just sleep here with me.” You scooted and patted the enormous space beside you. He lay beside you and looked at the ceiling with an arm folded behind his head.

“You still didn’t tell me about your Hyun oppa.”

“Mian. I forgot.”

“Why didn’t you tell me he was Hyun Joong? That’s why you knew SS501 before!”

“Hehehe. He and I were childhood friends. From pre-school until high school we were classmates. Many people thought we were dating but we were just best friends. Hyun oppa started to be very protective of me when..”

“When?” Yunho felt you were shaking.

“Don’t continue if you’re uncomfortable.” You shook your head and gulped.

“..when I nearly got .”

“What?! Who are those bastards?!” Yunho hugged you. You smiled at his action and courageously continued the story since you promised each other, no hiding of secrets. As the story flowed, Yunho gradually understood.

“So about the kiss on the cheek earlier, that means nothing. You're always jealous like a jellyfish oppa. So jelly.” You lightly smacked his head.

“Yeah, your lion slash jellyfish. The jellyfish Yunho when my Mara is with other guys.” You giggled as he snuggled you.

“Let’s sleep now. We still need to be early tomorrow.”

“Good night Yunho oppa.”

“Good night Mara.”