Four-year-old Cassiopeia

My Horoscope Says

       You woke up and became aware that you were still in your jumpsuit. You freshened up and change your clothes. Yunho was watching a drama in the living room. You sat beside him and his widened. He quickly moved his head away not wanting you to see his blush. You were distracted with his reaction. Your eyes roamed and you were shocked as you realized you were wearing ‘super short’ shorts and a tank top. You dashed back to your room quickly and wore a very big jacket with a hoodie.You went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast. You heard the doorbell rang and asked Yunho to open it. You were busy making egg sandwiches and you didn’t see who came.


       Yunho opened the door. It revealed a young boy and lady in her late twenties. The boy ran inside.


“Mommy!” He shouted as he ran inside the house looking for you. He bowed at the lady and let her in.


‘She has a son?! Who’s the father?! Why did she tell me during our game that she’s single?!’ Yunho sadly thought. He was very shocked and his chest started to feel heavy.



      When you heard the boy’s voice, you hurriedly placed the plate on the table. You wiped your hands and removed you apron.


“Miguel-ah! Mommy Auntie’s here!” You opened your arms as the four-year-old Miguel ran hugging you. You carried him up and kissed his chubby cheek.

“Michi-unni, my cute nephew has grown a lot!”


‘That’s a relief!’ Yunho happily thought as he maintained a calm gesture. His insides were jumping up and down.


“Mara-ah, do you mind introducing me to your friend?” Your older sister gave you a I-didn’t-know-you-have-a-boyfriend-already look.

“Yunho, this is my older sister, Michi Cortes.”

“Annyeong haseyo! My name is Jung U-know Yunho. Nice to meet you!” Yunho bowed politely.


      Miguel froze like a rock when he heard in his cute tiny ears his idol's name, Jung U-know Yunho. He is a big fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Even though he lives in San Francisco, he watches them through Arirang and other Korean International Channels. He also watched their MVs in Youtube and tried to do their choreography. He also begged his mom to sign him up in their fanclub, Cassiopeia. He is the youngest followers of DBSK. You heard Mirotic when he was imitating Yunho’s rub chin dance.


      Yunho looked down and saw that Miguel was tugging his shirt.


“Yunho-hyung! I’m a big fan of yours!” Miguel got very excited now his idol is standing beside him and talking to him.

“Chincha?” Yunho cuddled and tickled him. You smiled as Yunho and Miguel got close right at an instant.



“So unni, what brings you here?” You shifted your attention to her.

“Well, I want to ask a favor from you.”

“What’s that? Just don’t make me lift an over-sized elephant!” You .

“Ya! Are you playing with your unni now?” Michi shouted at you.

“Just kidding! You’re still fun to tease unni!” You shouted back as you poked her in her neck. She hated being poked at her neck.

“Whatever!” She slapped your hand very hard that it became red and swollen.

“Ow! Okay! I’ll stop now!” You blew you hand as you rubbed it gently.

“Can you take care of Miguel for a week? I will attend a very important seminar in Singapore. You know I don’t trust my maids right? Your brother-in-law is in a business trip also.”

“Yes unni! Yay! A week with Miguel! YAY!” You jumped up and down like a kangaroo.

“Wha-? You don’t have work? You finally decided to quit?” She asked as confusion was hinted with her voice.

“No. I have a two-month vacation since yesterday. Why would I quit? I love my job.” You answered her query.

“Okay. Thanks a lot my dear sis. Well, I'll be going now” She hugged you and waved at Miguel.



“You wouldn’t mind right?”

“What mind? I don’t mind auntie kangaroo! I love Miguel already!” Yunho high-fived Miguel.

“Thanks Yunho-goon! This really means a lot to me.” You excitedly hugged him which made his heart race.