Helping You

My Horoscope Says

      You were heading inside the airport as you pulled your travelling bag. Another long flight had passed. You, as a flight attendant, were ecstatic that you were able to do your job well. You love your job very much. It has been a year since you graduated college and you immediately looked for a job. Happiness was painted all over your face. Finally, you have a two-month vacation.


“Why are you so happy? Aren’t you tired from that 10-hour flight?” Amy asked you.

“I’m tired of course! Who wouldn’t be? But! I will have a two-month vacation! I can finally rest!”

“Well, if you took a short break after your graduation, you won’t long for a vacation dummy!” She hit your head and you shouted with pain.

“Hey! I just followed what the stars told me. My horoscope said at that time; I should take opportunities coming my way for my benefit. And… VOILA!” You got your revenge by hitting Amy back.

“Here we go again. Horoscopes! My goodness! It’s like your daily newspaper! I guess if this country is in coup d’ etat, you wouldn’t even care.”

“What am I to you? A horoscope freak?”

“Absolutely right!” She clapped her hands and stuck her tongue at you.

“If this horoscope freak isn’t your friend, I bet you will be all alone until this time.”


     Amy is a shy person. You were her only friend. Because of you, she became a cheerful person as she is now. You waved at her and you separated ways. She still has another flight scheduled at 5pm. It was just 9am. You still have the entire day to enjoy as your vacation start. As you were walking, you suddenly bumped into someone. He was a tall guy. He looked as if he was lost.


“I’m sorry sir. I didn’t see you coming. My apologies.”

“I’m sorry.” Yunho apologized in Korean. You stared at him as he looked at you in confusion.

“Oh, my bad! She didn’t understand me.” He mumbled.

“Kwenchana. I’ll be going now.” You walked off.


‘She’s a Korean?! Omo. Wait. If she’s a Korean, then she should know me! Hello! I’m DBSK’s U-know Yunho! The famous leader-sshi! Anyway, no time for this Yunho. Remember, you should ask her help.’Yunho mentally told himself.


     He snapped back to reality and chased you. He gently tapped your shoulder and you faced him again.


“By any chance, uhm…” He hesitated.

“Ye?”

“You’re a Korean! Thank heavens!”

“Ahh y-yeah. I’m a Korean. Wae?”

‘Aish. This guy. He sure is weird. What’s with him?’You thought.

“Can you…”

“Can I?” You immediately asked because you were really excited with your vacation plans.

“Can you help me?” He finally said.

“If it’s not that difficult as bringing a whale, sure I can help.” You assured him as you gave him a two thumbs up and a sweet smile.


     He began you telling the whole story. You were holding your mouth as you tried your best not to laugh. When you finally can’t resist it, you laughed hard and loud.


“Y-ya! What’s so funny huh?” He was embarrassed enough which caused him to become red.

“You *laugh* are so *laugh* STUPID!” You playfully .


    In about a minute, you stopped laughing and stood up straight. Yunho raised one of his eyebrows and folded his arms in front of him.


“Are you done?”

“Yes. I’m sorry.” You put you head down on the ground and you went behind him. You put both of your hands on his back and started pushing him making him walk. You were leading him to the airport exit.

“Hey, what’s going on? Where will you push me Ms. Big Teaser?”

“Isn’t it you asked me to help you?” Yunho nodded.

“Well, this is it! I’ll be helping you! Just trust me okay?”


     You headed to the parking lot and headed home.


‘Somehow he looks familiar. Maybe he’s that…! No! Impossible! Ya Shin Mara! You are driving. Focus on the road!’