Chaebol Girl

My Horoscope Says

     You arrived at your house. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/dolcehayesmansion.jpg) As you were heading inside, Yunho’s phone vibrated.


FROM: Dolphin            

     Are you alright? Did you arrive safely? Please answer right away once you read this. Changminnie misses you already! Be safe always.


     He was about to press the send button when his phone’s battery suddenly died.


“What the?!” Yunho shouted.

“What’s wrong?”

“I was about to reply to my friend but my battery is dead. What do I do now? He strictly told me to tell him my whereabouts as soon as the plane landed.” He panicked.

“I could lend you my other phone. Don’t be nervous. I’m here to help you right?”

“Komawo.”


     You ran to your room and started looking for your old iPhone. When you were handing it to him, you could feel that he is staring at you. He was very intrigued why you were so kind to him.


‘Is she another fan girl? Is she just pretending not to know me? THE ALMIGHTY JUNG YUNHO?! What the?! Be thankful Yunho! She is helping you right?!’ He thought.


‘Why is he staring at me?’                                                               


“Here is my old phone. Don’t you like it? I’m sorry if it’s kinda old.” You broke the silence enveloped in the whole place.

“WOW!” He took it from you, feeling excited.

“What? What is so WOW about me lending you a phone? You are a weirdo!” You pouted at him.

“You are amazing! This is the latest edition of iPhone! It is just available in the States! Why do you have one? And did I hear right? OLD phone you mean? I guess you are a Chaebol!” He emphasized the word OLD.

“Anni!” You denied it.

“Don’t be shy Chaebol girl! Come on. Don’t deny it. The fact that your house made me drool a liter of saliva! You got to be kidding me!” He teased you.

“YA! I’m not a chaebol!”


     But he was right. Your father is a chaebol. He owns Splandaroza Hotels, the number one hotel chain in the world. Your mom is also a chaebol. She is the top chef and she owns Island Catch, a famous seafood restaurant in _____ (put a country). However, bad incidents happened to you. You were kidnapped for three times. There was also a time that you nearly got . Since then, you decided not to tell about your family background, even your friends. Only one person knows the real you.


FLASH BACK

     It was your eighteenth birthday. You treated your friends at a fancy restaurant in the downtown. You told your parents that you wanted to be on your own. You told your drivers, maids, bodyguards to take the day off. When you left the restaurant, you stood beside a light post and waited for a taxi.


    Just then, there were four men walking and they recognized you. You were Shin Jong Ri's daughter afterall. They went near you and you became nervous. You started to run but the big guy stopped you as the other guy held your hand tightly.


“Please! Let me go!” Your voice started to crumble.

“Why? You are a jackpot! You’re not only rich but you are also beautiful.” He your thighs and you kicked his face.

“It’s play time!” They all smirked at you.

Two men held up your hands and feet. The big guy started ripping off your blouse.

“PLEASE! DON’T!” You screamed at the top of your lungs as your eyes began to water.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER YOU DIRTY SCUMS?!” A voice yelled.


      They all looked at the man as he walked over them. He pointed his shiny silver pistol at them. As they saw his face, they got scared and ran off.


      You were sitting on the ground as you cried in fear. He crouched down and cupped your face. He wiped your tears with his two thumbs and you hugged him tightly.


“Oppa. I was so.. sc-scared!”                                                                                  


     He put his jacket around your shoulders and carried you bridal style.                   


“Don’t worry Mara. Oppa is here now. I will not let anyone harm you.” He kissed your forehead and he drove you to your house.


     From that day until now, you kept your identity hidden.

END OF FLASHBACK


“Mara? Are you with me?” Yunho snapped  his fingers in front of your face and you were startled.

“Uh- I’m sorry. I spaced out.”

“May I ask you something?” He hesitated.

“Ye. What is that?”

“Why did you agree to help me?”