Revelation to DBSK, SS501 and Kara

My Horoscope Says

A/N:

I’m so sorry if I promised that I will update yesterday or two days ago. Cheongmal Mianhe! *bows and begs for forgiveness* Something came up involving family matters and issures. I hope you understand. T__T

--------------------------------------------------


“Hey do you want to eat with us Hyun Joong?” Jaejoong asked his best friend who was wiping the flood of sweat off his face. Hyun Joong turned his head towards Nicole and smirked.

“Don’t you dare drag us Oppa!” Nicole mouthed at Hyun Joong.

“Sure! Is it okay if Kara dongsaengs will come also?” Jaejoong nudged Changmin’s elbow and rolled his eyes and secretly looked at Nicole. Nicole did the same. They met each other’s gaze and blushed.

“The more the merrier!” They all stood up and exited the concert hall.

--------------------------------------------------


“What?! What happened to the flowers?” You shouted hysterically at Haneul, who apologized at you for countless times.

“Cheosonghamnida unnie. Please forgive me.” Haneul bowed at you with her eyes tightly closed. You sighed heavily and rubbed you face with your hand. You tried to calm yourself by breathing air in and out and massaging your temples. Slowly, you closed your eyes.

“How did this happen?” You managed to control your temper and ask her in a calm way. Haneul immediately stood up straight and explained.

“I-uh t-the flower shop said that the delivery of the purple tulips got delayed and when they arrived here in Seoul they wilted.” You slammed your desk with frustration and let out another heavy sigh. You felt so stressed when the day just began. It is just two days before the event. Pressure and worry built up inside you. Loud sound of clicking pumps was heard as you left Haneul inside your office.

--------------------------------------------------


      You walked as fast as you can to head to the lobby. With the anger and pressure eating you up, you forgot to wear your sunglasses and hat. Rapidly, you made your way to the hallway when you bumped into someone.


“Ya! Will you watch where you’re going?” Jungmin shouted at you. SS501, KARA and DBSK stopped from walking and turned their heads at Jungmin.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” You shouted at him louder. You were so pissed about the tulips and now this arrogant man is adding more fuel to the fire. Yunho’s eyes widened and ran to where Jungmin is.

“Mara?” You blinked at Yunho and your face softened. Yunho embraced you in his arms. With every second passing by, his hug is becoming tighter and tighter. You missed him so much and you rested your head on his chest as you snuggled him. DBSK and the others approached the two of you. Hyun Joong eyed you carefully and came near you.

“Mara! What are you doing here?” Hyun Joong poked your shoulder and faced him. You promptly broke Yunho’s hug.

“Hyun oppa!” You hugged Hyun Joong and he gladly hugged you back.

“EH?!” All of them exclaimed in unison. You broke from the hug and smiled at them.

“You two know each other?” Jaejoong and Jungmin asked.

“De. We were childhood friends and best friends.” Hyun Joong s an arm around your shoulders. Yunho’s face crumpled and turned his head away from the ‘unpleasant scene’ before him.

“What a small world this is.” Yoochun winked at you and you giggled.

“Ehem. Care to introduce us hyung?” Kyu Jong removed Hyun Joong’s arm around you and elbowed him lightly in the stomach.

“Mara this is our band, SS501. This is Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, the maknae Hyung Joon and the one who shouted at you Jungmin.” They all smiled at you and you smiled back at them except at Jungmin.

“Jungmin! Say sorry!” Jungmin apologized at you right away.

“How about them?” You pointed at KARA and they looked at you with confusion.

“They are Kara. This is Nicole, Hara, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung.” You waved at them and they greeted you pleasantly.

“So Mara, what are you doing here?” Hyun Joong shifted back his attention at you.

“It’s supposed to be a secret.”

“Bwoh?! Are you keeping secrets now from oppa?” Hyun Joong whined. Yunho balled his fists and wanted to punch Hyun Joong. His anger mode when he heard Hyun Joong refer himself as your oppa. However, he fought it and remained his composture. Changmin noticed his uncomfortable feeling and comforted him.

“Aish. Araso! I’mtheheiressofShinJongRi!” They arched their eyebrows and made you repeat what you said.

“I said, I. am. the. Heiress. of. Shin. Jong. Ri. There! I think now you heard it?”

“W-what?! Really?” DBSK and Hyun Joong roared. You covered your ears with your hands and nodded.

“Omo! I get it! That’s why we are here now! You’re so kind Mara!” Junsu patted your head.

“Really oppa. I am kind. Hehe.” You stuck your tongue at Junsu. You noticed that Yunho wasn’t talking at you. You went near him and hugged his waist with your right arm.

“Oppa. Why aren’t you talking to me?” He looked down to face you and kissed your forehead.

“I’m sorry. I’m not feeling that well today.” He lied. Obviously, he was very jealous of Hyun Joong. You pouted at him, not satisfied with his answer. He chuckled and patted your head making your hair messy.

“Are we not yet eating? I’m so hungry!” Changmin said. Everyone burst out in laughter and continued walking.

‘So he is your Hyun oppa.’ Yunho glanced at you and kissed your forehead again as he was hugging your waist firmly.