He’s an Aqua boy

My Horoscope Says

      You pushed Yunho into a men’s clothing store. You asked about his shirt size and got a pack of white shirts as his everyday shirts. You told him to get a pack of boxers and shorts. You paid for the stuff and went into another clothing store. You also bought him his own toiletries. The sun was already setting and you two were both tired from walking around the mall. You decided to head home.


“Oh yeah. That reminds me, when is your birthday?” You suddenly threw a question at him.

“6th of February, year 1986. How about you?”

“6th of August, year 1988. We have the same digit!”

“Wait… Did you say February?”

“Ye. Wae?” He nodded one more time and was puzzled.


      You, the so-called Horoscope Freak, memorized all the Zodiac Signs. You immediately knew that his sign is Aquarius.

Photobucket


‘Oh my goodness! He’s an Aqua boy. What do I do? Omo!’ You blushed madly and you turned red as a tomato. Yunho saw you turning red.


“Are you sick or something?”


      He felt your forehead if you have fever. You felt a tingling sensation with his touch and you haven’t felt the feeling before. You felt weird and wanted it to stop. Your heart was racing and telling you not to fight what you’re feeling.


“Anni. Maybe I was just tired. Are you hungry?” He sensed that you became uncomfortable and he removed his hands.

“Ye-yeah.”  Yunho’s stomach growled and he chuckled. You giggled.

“Okkay! You’re in for a treat Yunho-goon! Just sit there and relax!”


 ‘Yunho-goon? What’s up with that? Mara-ah, I want you to call me Oppa.’

‘I really wish I can call you Oppa.’ You sighed.


      He sat down in one of the dining chairs. You headed to the kitchen. You wore your apron and got the ingredients out of the fridge. You started to cut the white onions while you were frying the bacon topping. You opened a can of chopped mushrooms and cream of mushroom. You made the sauce and let it cool a bit. You strained the pasta and got two plates out of the cabinet. You divided the fettuccini for the two of you and put it into the plates. You scooped an amount of the white sauce and placed on top of the noodles. You sprinkled an amount of the cooked bacon toppings.


“Wow! For a rich girl like you, I didn’t expect that you can cook! Well done Chaebol girl!” Yunho mocked as he stared at the food deliciously.

“If a girl wants to be married, then she should know how to cook for her husband.” You explained.

“Any man who will marry you is reaaaaaaaally lucky!”                                                      

“But he has to be an Aqua boy to get me!”