MaJoong Couple

My Horoscope Says

A/N

I got another update! Yahoo! Enjoy even though it’s a short one.

--------------------------------------------------


      After 15 minutes of jogging, you got tired and you asked Hyun Joong to rest for a while. You were sitting on a park bench with Balam’s tie knotted at the bench arm. Hyun Joong gulped his bottle of water while you wiped the sweat on your face and neck.

“It feels so good right?” Hyun Joong managed to speak even though he was panting hard. He ran 2 laps around the park.

“Yeah! Not only that, I got to take Balam on a walk.”

“Aren’t you tired oppa?” You asked.

“Anni. I’m used to it. I exercise every morning. How about you? You want to sleep?” You shyly nodded. Hyun Joong patted his lap motioning you to rest your head. You obeyed him and fell asleep soon.

 

‘Go here now.’ Hyun Joong carefully flipped out his phone from his jacket pocket and texted Mr. Han. He then came running with a camera with his hands.

“Make sure that it will look real.” Hyun Joong silently told him not wanting to wake you up. Mr. Han did as he was told. He snapped a couple of pictures and rode his car to go his office.

 

      Not long after, Hyun Joong’s phone vibrated. He opened the message.

‘I already sent it to the media.’ Mr. Han printed the photos and went to a famous journalist to hand the pictures.

--------------------------------------------------


      Yunho was sitting on the couch watching a movie. He was comfortably engrossed in the movie until Changmin made a ruckus and bugged him.

“Hyung hyung! Pause the movie first! I got something to show you!” Yunho, who was still shocked, slowly picked up the DVD remote then grabbed the TV remote.

“Aish! Bali bali bali!”

“What are you panicking about?”


 

*Rumors about Miss Shin and SS501’s Hyun Joong dating is comfirmed! Witnesses found the lovely couple earlier this day. They were enjoying their rest day at the park and we could see that they are happy with each other. I wish the MaJoong couple luck and their relationship to be full of love.*

      Isak announced and pictures of you and Hyun Joong on the bench was shown. In the photos, you were leaning on his shoulder while Hyun Joong was kissing your forehead.


 

“Yah! Is this true hyung?”

“ANNIYO! They’re just best friends! This can’t be!”

“You truly know that we’re not allowed to date right?”

“Whatever! I will go to that station and testify that this is not true!”

“STOP HYUNG! You’re overreacting. Calm down.”

“Overreacting?! Didn’t you hear what Isak just mentioned? Some netizens are not happy about the news!”

“If so! They’ll be suspicious of you because you presented yourself before them! It will mean another rumor!”

“Then, I’ll just tell them that Mara and I are dating!”                                                                              

“That’s a worse idea!”

“WHY AGAIN?!”

“Cassiopeia will never agree! They are more dangerous than Hyun Joong hyung’s fans! Remember what happened to you Seul Gi? She got threatened right? Do you want that to happen to Mara?”

“But- still- If Cassiopeia truly loves and supports me, then they should accept that I’m in a relationship!”

“You got a point though. Just be very careful.”

“Araso. Komawo Changmin-ah.”

 

      Yunho went to his room and changed his clothes. He grabbed his keys and left the apartment.

--------------------------------------------------


      Hyun Joong dropped you off at your house right after you woke up. You slept for an hour. Thinking of a gratitude for Hyun Joong, you invited him to eat lunch at your house but he declined. He immediately left and went home.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Sir, Yunho is heading the station! He plans to tell everything about him and Miss Shin. What am I going to do?” Upon hearing this, his eyes widened. His hand turned into a first. Hyun Joong pounded his desk and kicked the chair. He closed his eyes for a while and let out a heavy breath.

“Send everything right now! All of it! If my planned is ruined, you will never see tomorrow Mr. Han.” He angrily turned his phone off. The phone was thrown on the floor mercilessly with its broken remains lying on the cold floor of Hyun Joong’s mansion.